Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

i watched this movie on syfy yesterday called, headless horseman. i finally broke the seal on my coraline dvd last weekend and thought it was a pretty cute animated movie.

Inglorious Bastards................................................. I liked how the Nazi s got killed but did not like how historically inaccurate the movie was as well as no offense but the jews were never that violent. Nor were the French for that matter, Brad Pitt was awesome though.

Ronin said:
Inglorious Bastards................................................. I liked how the Nazi s got killed but did not like how historically inaccurate the movie was as well as no offense but the jews were never that violent. Nor were the French for that matter, Brad Pitt was awesome though.
... are... are you stupid?
Jews and french did revolt against the nazis, they did fight. :l

Ronin said:
Every time you post I feel like my braincells are dying.

*edits post to remove insult* >_<

ZOMBiiE said:
Ronin said:
... are... are you stupid?
Jews and french did revolt against the nazis, they did fight. :l

Well, I suppose that was a narrow minded point but when you hear about the war all you hear is about allies, ie England, America and Soviet Union that drove Germans back. But that being said you maybe right.

The Libertine--awesome movie! I adore Samantha Morton and Johnny Depp and John Malkovich were both brilliant!

Memento--why the hell haven't I seen this movie until now??? That was fricking killer!

I just saw X-Men Origins for the first time this morning to mixed feelings, mostly good I suppose.

As a writer I can appreciate a few things about it, most notably in how they took a story that's been told a half dozen times before, and one that being a prequel I knew how it'd end in the movieverse, yet it still managed to keep me interested from start to finish. I liked how all the supporting characters had a decent amount of screen time so no one got a brief cameo and then disappeared, leaving fans unfulfilled. And I think most of the deaths were done in cool ways. Plus the intro was well done.

On the downside, Deadpool should have had a bit more screen time, and Gambit wasn't done right. He wasn't done wrong, per se, as in his characterization was correct, but his normally thick accent was barely there, he wasn't slick, wasn't smooth, there was no Cajun-speak - it looked like him, but didn't feel like him. Sigh. Gambit's one of those special characters that could have his own movie, like Wolverine, if they'd just nail the character on the head.

Overall it was good though, especially considering it's a prequel.

Mother fucking ZombieLand!

It was fucking epic.
Theme park + zombie killing = epic win. <3

Last movie I saw was actually recently, was Zombieland, I got to see it for free, a week before it was actually supposed to come out.

I love Hannibal Lecter! *Squeal* Anyway the last movie I saw was The Proposal. It was a very very funny movie. I enjoyed it very much.

Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D, bitches. :cool:

I want to see Where the Wild Things Are, Whip It, and Saw VI when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom