Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Internet

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
What would you do if you couldn't access the internet? Like, what if it was just suddenly 'gone' and they couldn't/wouldn't get it back up again?

Princess Pittooey said:
I guess finally buy cable since Netflix and Hulu wouldn't be an option.

Oh no. D: And the return of commercials! That would be awful! Maybe I could get through it with Direct Tv or TVo or whatever and just record everything and when watching them later, fast forward through commercials.

Rudolph Quin said:
Princess Pittooey said:
I guess finally buy cable since Netflix and Hulu wouldn't be an option.

Oh no. D: And the return of commercials! That would be awful! Maybe I could get through it with Direct Tv or TVo or whatever and just record everything and when watching them later, fast forward through commercials.

I honestly don't mind commercials. Most of the time I put the TV on for noise, but there are a few shows I'm interested in that I'd have to start watching on TV, which means no more binge watching unless they put on a marathon.

Wallow away poor and with no qualifications that are useful without the internet.

Feels bad man.

I honestly think there hasn't been a day in about 5 years where I haven't done anything on the internet. I work on it, spend my free time on it, even when I'm not at home I'll check stuff online every X amount of minutes. Internet is as important as water and gas in some peoples lives now that it's being classified as a necessity in some countries.

It's mad.

Sugo said:
Wallow away poor and with no qualifications that are useful without the internet.

Feels bad man.

I honestly think there hasn't been a day in about 5 years where I haven't done anything on the internet. I work on it, spend my free time on it, even when I'm not at home I'll check stuff online every X amount of minutes. Internet is as important as water and gas in some peoples lives now that it's being classified as a necessity in some countries.

It's mad.

Serious. I'm super introvert, like, even needing a break from conversations online a lot of times. I spend about 80% of my time online reading discussions but not posting, and looking up interesting stuff/image searching just for the heck of it. I used to hang out at the library and sit on the floor with a book in front of the shelves, just random shit I got the urge to look into until it went away. Seriously inconvenient though looking for information that way.

I'm not sure why I made this topic, lol. This is a bit upsetting to think about. XD

You're talking about if the net got ripped from world society as a whole? For me, I guess I'd go somewhat mad. But society would go balistic! x'D That's almost like going back to the stone-age.

<---Somewhat of an introvert, too, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom