Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance (FxF or Fxfuta) Rape (FxF Fxfuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J.

Moon
First off. I will always at least answer your initial message. Even if it's to simply say no thanks. But I am not always on so responses might take a bit. This does not mean you will like the response you get. If you send a one sentence message with no punctuation or fail to read and comprehend this thread then the bitch in me will probably come out.

Ok. So I know the thread title is a little vague. Its supposed to be while I continue to build this disheveled request thread.

Yes. I am interested in both rape and romance stories. No they will not cross over. Rape is rape. That's it. With that romance does not mean things will always be fluffy and happy and there are ways to work nonconsensual things into a romance story. But not between the two main characters.

Also let me clarify before someone asks. I am only interested in stories that involve the fairer sex. Be it female or futa or some combination thereof. I don't care how you identify in real life just as long as you write a believable female.

I greatly prefer modern/semirealistic for both consensual and noncon. I can write fantasy historical and sci-fi. But have found that they die quickly. So it may be better to stick to the basics when coming to me with a plot.

Since I just started this thread it won't be all inclusive. It will take time to build it into something that will show all the things I want. So for now let's just say that I consider myself fairly articulate and generally post anywhere from three to ten paragraphs. I love detail and expect my partners to want the same. But I am not what you would call an educated writer. I am literate. But will not pretend for a single second that my sentence structure is perfect. I write how things appear in my head.

Regardless of what type of story you want to try know that while I am a switch, my gals will never be submissive good girls. Even in a consensual D/s story they will push boundries and test the resolve of their Domme. In rape stories they will be nothing short of tenacious. I will never write a good little slave that gives into your character's every whim.

Kinks. Just because something is a favorite of mine does not mean that I require it to be included. But I'll love you forever if you want them in our stories.

Kinks for romance
Squirting
Multiple orgasms
Light bondage
Fingering
Cunnlings
tribadism
Scratching and biting
Sex toys
Passion
Kissing (everywhere)
Rimming
Anal (of varying degrees)
Futa (if done properly
Switch

Kinks for noncon
Absolutely
Brutal rape
Heavy/dangerous bondage
Tearing
Beating/whipping/flogging
Violent throat penetration
Lots of cum (realistic)
Very large dicks (realistic)
Futa
Unattractive partners
Multiple partners
Anal
Mind games
Large/painful insertions

Absolutely NOT
Any characters under 18
Me writing an older woman
Me writing an unatractive character
Pregnancy (but risk thereof is fine)
Cock vore or unbirthing
Short posts.
First or second person or present tense
God moding (we can discuss what is acceptable while setting things up)
Noncon to consensual

Plots

I am working on developing plots at this time. I will update this thread soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

RE: Romance (FxF or Fx submissive M) Rape (FxM FxF Fxfuta)

Bumping for a change.

I would love to hear some of your thoughts for FxF rape stories.

C.J. said:
First off. I will always at least answer your initial message. Even if it's to simply say no thanks. But I am not always on so responses might take a bit. This does not mean you will like the response you get. If you send a one sentence message with no punctuation then the bitch in me will probably come out.

Ok. So I know the thread title is a little vague. Its supposed to be while I continue to build this disheveled request thread.

Yes. I am interested in both rape and romance stories. No they will not cross over. Rape is rape. That's it. With that romance does not mean things will always be fluffy and happy and there are ways to work nonconsensual things into a romance story. But not between the two main characters.

Also let me clarify before someone asks. I am only interested in playing against male characters in rape stories unless they are very submissive men. Romance will always be between the fairer sex. Be it female or futa or some combination thereof. I don't care how you identify in real life just as long as you write a believable female.

I greatly prefer modern/semirealistic for both consensual and noncon. I can write fantasy historical and sci-fi. But have found that they die quickly. So it may be better to stick to the basics when coming to me with a plot.

Since I just started this thread it won't be all inclusive. It will take time to build it into something that will show all the things I want. So for now let's just say that I consider myself fairly articulate and generally post anywhere from three to ten paragraphs. I love detail and expect my partners to want the same. But I am not what you would call an educated writer. I am literate. But will not pretend for a single second that my sentence structure is perfect. I write how things appear in my head.

Regardless of what type of story you want to try know that while I am a switch, my gals will never be submissive good girls. Even in a consensual D/s story they will push boundries and test the resolve of their Domme. In rape stories they will be nothing short of tenacious. I will never write a good little slave that gives into your character's every whim.

Kinks. Just because something is a favorite of mine does not mean that I require it to be included. But I'll love you forever if you want them in our stories.

Kinks for romance
Squirting
Multiple orgasms
Light bondage
Fingering
Cunnlings
tribadism
Scratching and biting
Sex toys
Passion
Kissing (everywhere)
Rimming
Anal (of varying degrees)
Futa (if done properly
Switch

Kinks for noncon
Absolutely
Brutal rape
Heavy/dangerous bondage
Tearing
Beating/whipping/flogging
Violent throat penetration
Lots of cum (realistic)
Very large dicks (realistic)
Futa
Unattractive partners
Multiple partners
Anal
Mind games
Large/painful insertions

Absolutely NOT
Any characters under 18
Me writing an older woman
Me writing an unatractive character
Pregnancy (but risk thereof is fine)
Cock vore or unbirthing
Short posts.
First or second person or present tense
God moding (we can discuss what is acceptable while setting things up)
Noncon to consensual

Plots

Ok. I only have one specific plot right at this moment.

Holdout
In this story our girls would have an existing relationship and it would be a kind of slice of life RP. How long they've been together would depend entirely on what we work out OOC

Small town USA. My character inherited a gym from her grandfather that has been on main street since the 1920s. Our ladies would be fresh out of college and just taking over the day to day running of the gym. Maybe they both studied fields in college that related to this type of business.

After modernizing some of the things there and expanding their customer base they notice a lot of the businesses nearby closing their doors. A property developer is buying everyone out to build, well whatever. The what doesn't really matter. After repeated offers my character still refuses to sell. So the crooked developer looks to other ways to convince them.

Where it goes from there really depends on how my partner wants things to go. Things can get dark or there can be a legal battle. I'm indifferent. Its only a plot device to create drama for our characters.

Hopefully y'all can see the potential in this. If you do then I look forward to hearing from you soon.
A short, fat slave trader walks by and notices you. He yanks the chain he is holding and a tall, pale-peach young man stumbles into view. The slave is naked, he is covering his manhood with his hands which are chained at the wrist to his feet and to the thick heavy iron collar around his neck. There are whip marks on his back and his knees and feet are dirty. "Well Mistress, you must see my newest acquisition."

The ugly slave trader extends a chubby hand to the naked slave. "He is a mighty fine newly acquisition'd piece of slave. I found 'im face down in a pool of blood. I thought 'e were dead. I kicked and poked him but 'e came up swinging and fighting. The blood must have been from the other bodies around 'im. Me being the mighty warrior I am I easily beat 'im and thought of you right away, I did."

The ugly slave trader yanked on the leash around the slaves neck. The slaves hair was black and shoulder length and when the slave pulled back resisting the ugly man he growled. You caught a slight glimpse of what might've been pointy ears on the slave. " 'E could use some breakin' in, but that's all the fun in'it Mistress? He's got 'im a fine rump." The slave trader spun the slave around with a yank of the leash. The slave indeed had a nice ass. Cute and well toned. "I bet 'es never been used back there, Mistress, an added bonus." The slave trader smacked the slave's ass hard leaving a bright red hand print behind on one of the slave's cheeks. The slave stood straight up with a shock. Then gave the slave trader a murderous gaze and growled a long steady growl. "Look at his ass, Mistress, how nicely it turns red with a good spank, eh?"

The slave trader spun the slave back around and yanked on the chain holding the slave's wrists. The slave couldn't continue to hold his hands over his manhood any longer. The slave's manhood was tied at the base with a thick leather cord, pushing his testicles and cock out away from his body. The slave trader leaned into the slave and jabbed the slave's toned chest. "I thought I told you to get that cock hard." The slave trader turned back and apologetically said " 'e's got 'im a nice fat cock and look how it turns a nice shade of purple when it's tied up."

The slave trader then smacked the slave's thighs hard leaving a hand print on each of them. " 'E's got a strong set of legs and back, if yer just wantin' 'im to work in yer mines Mistress. Or ye can lend 'im out to yer friends. What do ya say Mistress. Don't pass up on a deal like this, they don't come around often."

Ok. Apart from every paragraph starting out with "An ugly slave trader" I will refer you to the Absolutely NOT part of my request that seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Presence tense. I am no great writer. But if you are unable to comprehend what I've asked for here then I reckon you will not be able to give me what I desire in the story.

That guy has posted the same post in like five threads. I think the poor thing's slow.

Misanthrope said:
That guy has posted the same post in like five threads. I think the poor thing's slow.
Wow, not mean at all. Have fun bumping.

To my partners I have vanished on. Im sorry. Im hoing through some shit and don't have it in me to write right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom