Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The New Frontier OOC

Yep, I know. the Dark starter will probably come around when we enter the digital world since they would already be there.

okay, i should not look up how much 2000 days is because now i see this thread as only five and a half years after Lucemon, at least if the 1 day one year difference to the digiworld is still that much.

Uhm, I hate that this is the case, but: I have lost interest in this RP.

I hope you all still have fun and I wish it plenty of luck.

But Vik, the dark legendary warriors are about to make their entrance but I've got friends round right now so I won't be posting till tomorrow morning.

So this is the order I'm thinking of for spirts/beasts forms for each side of the Legendary warriors.
1. Light Spirit Warrior (Mike)
2. Dark Beast form
3. Light spirt warrior
4. Light spirt warrior
5. Dark Beast form
6. Light spirt warrior
7. Light beast form
8. Dark beast form
9. Light beast form
10. Light beast form
11. Dark Beast form
12. Light beast form

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
So this is the order I'm thinking of for spirts/beasts forms for each side of the Legendary warriors.
1. Light Spirit Warrior (Mike)
2. Dark Beast form
3. Light spirt warrior
4. Light spirt warrior
5. Dark Beast form
6. Light spirt warrior
7. Light beast form
8. Dark beast form
9. Light beast form
10. Light beast form
11. Dark Beast form
12. Light beast form

I had Aescamon already have her spirit form, ive got a lil backstory to her since I intended her not to be human like in the Frontier anime with most of thier dark warriors. If thats ok that is? I can easily change things. I dont mind if Raven is the last of the group to get her spirit form

I was about to say Ghost, All the dark Warriors would already have or be in their Spirt warrior form just like how the Anime did it. The dark warriors are only really seeking out their beast forms cause I was thinking of having one of them already have a beast form by the time our heroes face them for the frst time.

to clarify by the way, himiko did mean the ice Beast form, i figured it might make for a good start.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I was about to say Ghost, All the dark Warriors would already have or be in their Spirt warrior form just like how the Anime did it. The dark warriors are only really seeking out their beast forms cause I was thinking of having one of them already have a beast form by the time our heroes face them for the frst time.

Ahhhh, i realise i misread it a bit XD But yh Aescamon was a digimon before her spirit anyway. Im looking to really develop her over the course of the rp

Alright guys. I say we keep on with this RP, I'll put Princess characters in a story bubble for now so she is still with the group and we can post like she's there until she gets back

So with Princess still inactive, I choose to skip over Himoto getting his beast form and instead, ether one of the humans will get there spirt form next then a Dark Warrior will get their beast form and so on.

Ok so princess is no longer intrested in the rp. This leaves us at a bit of a pickle, we can ether find 2 more people to double up or we fill out the last of the warriors ourselves. What do you guys think?

well, we can probably look around for new people but something tells me we shouldn't hold our breath...

Organizing it in a way that makes join on the fly possible doesn't seem to work, unless the same element can produce more than one digimon form for different humans... but that''s just me overthinking.

Back
Top Bottom