Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Frontier: The New Frontier OOC

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
This is the OOC where we discuss all things Digimon frontier. I will also answer any burning or remaining questions you may have about the plot, the characters or our big bad.

I call the fire spirit on the bad guy team =3
Is it possible that I could play as a digimon that picked up/was gifted the fire spirit by the big bad? (like an impmon)
This way, later on if the good guys are supposed to get the fire spirit away from my guy, my character has a face to keep playing with. Whaddyah think?

Will we begin at the very start of our chars journey where we have to gain our spirits or will we already have them somehow?

I rather very much enjoy the idea of my Impmon being a part of the spirit team for the big bad and saving the chronological "start" of his journey for back story.

However, if we are all starting from the very beginning, and that would be pre-fire spirit for my impmon, I am flexible enough to both make it work and have a good time doing it.

Cerebrate said:
Legendary Warriors profile
Name: Kayto
Personality: he often fails to pick up on subtle signals and reading the mood, he genuinely cares about any friend he makes though and can get very scary if they are in danger.
Appearance: short cut blonde hair and orange-ish brown eyes go well with his generally lax style of dress, usually wearing shirt jeans and hoodie.
Skilled in: a wiz at maths and figuing out any technology he comes across
Sexual preference: Bi
Element: Steel
Human Digimon name: Cybromon
Appearance: a tall and armored cyborg soldier, bearing a railgun for a left arm which he steadies with a metallic gloved right, jump jets on his back and what look to be hydraulic additions to his body also increase his movement and lifting capacities.
Attacks: Railblast, magnetically acellerated lumps of metal shoot for the target form his arms. | Dropslam, uses his boosters to leap up and come down on a target particularly hard. | Offhand, exactly what it says on the tin, a mean right hook.
Beast Digimon name: Cydragomon
Appearance:a massive grey dragon, metallic lower jaw, much of the torso covered in boxy armor with what looks like mounted rocket pods, giant wings aided by jet engines
Attacks: Railpod, the launchers spit out explosively accelerated hunks of steel that blow from their own impact force. Strafe, takes to the sky and flies passes over target areas, showering them in a hail of shrapnels. | Defensive mode, disables his ranged capabilities in favor of improved durability to his body.
Do they have a combined form?: yes
Combined form name: Cykingmon
Combined form Appearance: An Upright anthropomorph Grey dragon, retaining the armored wings and boosters as well as the pod rockets of Cydragomon, but gaining a railgun arm of Cybromon and new in it a lance arm
Combined form attacks: his arsenal as seen above is available to him as well as Impaler, a jet boosted Lance strike.

(am i doing it right?)
Steel is supposed to be a bad guy, no?

Dam I though I forgot something.
Good Spirits:
Water, Wind, Light, Steel and Ground
Bad Spirits:
Darkness, Fire, Thunder, Wood and Ice

Perfectly fine with me =-3

Good to note it though. Are you discussing the rp plot in a pm with someone, mike? Just curious is all.

Can't wait for this to start. I love my buffet of paths and options. XP

Ok looking at things so far. We have one light legendary Warrior left and Four Dark warriors. I think I'll double up and take the darkness Legendary warrior as well. Does anyone else want to double up? I think we're still waiting for one more person as well.

Also is fusion at random or what? I said yes to the question on my profile because it's an ability that the last light elemental warrior had. If the other elements on the bad team are supposed to be stronger I would assume they would all have the ability.

Hmm I see. Ok no more combined forms people,to combat the three light combined warriors. The dark warriors will get a power boost.

Do you need help GMing? I would be glad to come up with a plot device that balances the game better as far as fusion goes.

Well the idea that my character has been a digimon all of his twenty years of life, and can also achieve the ultimate level in digivolution (with the potential of Mega/Burst mode if the bad guys need it.)

I'll lend the options, you can decide if/when they are appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom