Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FFxf D/s stories. F domme for f subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldTheLine

Meteorite
Here are a few story seeds I'm working on. These are light on details, but I'm hoping to flesh them out with the right partner.

Scenario 1: I play a lesbian couple who is having relationship problems. You play a straight female friend of theirs. It turns out that the root of our relationship problems is that we are both dominant, and you, as a sub, present the perfect opportunity to work out our issues.

Scenario 2 (Futa x f): YC has been invited to a pool party with a few friends that she has known for a while. Thanks to the skimpy suits involved, it soon becomes apparent that she is the only female at the party, the rest of the attendees (played by myself) being futa. A couple of her friends slowly try to seduce YC into a gangbang.

Scenario 3: Essentially an Ultimate Surrender scenario, if you are familiar with that site. MC and YC are pitted together in a wrestling match, with the ultimate consequences for the loser.

Scenario 4: Think something like 3, but in a fantasy, DnD-type world -- a sexual gladiatorial arena where YC would be up against powerful female or futa foes.

Major kinks:

RL reference images
Multiples dommes on one sub
Orientation play
Public/exhibitionism
Pegging
Rimming (my characters giving)
Sexy outfits
Casual sex environments
Rough lezdom sex
Blackmailing
Catfighting
Master(s)/slave
Roughhousing/face slapping/hair pulling

Inspirational gifs:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
Image 11
Image 12

Bump!

Added a couple of new images and scenarios. Note: at this time I'm only looking to start new games if they will take place in forum threads. Keeping up with PMs is getting difficult for me. We can still plan things out in PMs but, for a lot of reasons, I'd like the game play to take place in a format that makes it easier for me to keep track of responses and the story as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom