Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Insert Codec Noise Here-

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

A FEW THINGS FIRST, READ THIS.
  • I am not picky about posting size, anyone who reads my threads will see that my posting length can vary considerably. What I am picky about is writing style, I dislike retroactive posting, I am not playing catch up with your post and that can be a very huge deal breaker for me.
    Bloop
  • I am not looking for primarily smut, because I don't really trust anyone on here to make it fun, interesting or engaging. I am looking for ROLEPLAYS THAT HAVE SMUT, NOT SMUT ROLEPLAYS. It is a natrual progression of something that is already there.
    Bloop
  • I'm not a switch, but I am 'neutral'. Most people can't dom worth a shit on here so I'm not really looking for that, I am perfectly okay with situations that do not have the dynamic at all. D/s is not rough sex, and I don't need every sex scene to be flowery because I said I don't need someone 'taking charge' if you don't know the differences then don't worry about it.
    Bloop

• I am looking for people who can actually make characters, and when I say characters, I mean able to competently flesh them out and provide a personality that is well rounded and engaging. I am not telling you to not make cliche characters, I am telling you that depth is more important than the concept.
    Bloop

• For anyone that it matters to, I am male and I am posting it here because there are people on here who prefer to know upfront what their partners gender is, despite that, I am more familiar with playing as females as opposed to males, but I can do both. I don't particularly care what gender you are, I just care about the idea being not shit.
    Bloop

• I am fine with M/F, F/F but not M/M. Not really a comfort thing, I just simply don't find people that interest me with it. For reference, I am more familiar with and have had better experience roleplaying with women.
    Bloop

• While my ideas here are more than likely going to be video game oriented, I am hardly against original concepts.
    Bloop

• I AM NOT AGAINST PEOPLE OFFERING ME IDEAS BASED ON WHAT THEY SEE. I AM against people giving me ideas that are not at all related to what I have here, I understand just trying your luck, but seriously, no.
    Bloop

• I am not really that picky on posting frequency, but I would like something semi-regular. Sometimes I will post rapid fire all day, other times it might be a week or more. Contact, however, is important. OOC discussion with the roleplay is almost more important than the roleplay, it keeps my mind engaged, lets me know your thoughts and what you think shouldn't and should change. Do not be quiet about things you dislike, be open, discuss everything. Trust me, my feelings aren't going to be hurt if you suddenly decide you don't like the direction it took, or you just have no interest in doing it anymore, if you don't say something that could be fixed, you have only yourself to blame if you suddenly pipe up why you didn't like it and it was something that COULD be changed.
    Bloop

• I can do threads and email, email is nicer and cleaner for me and I really dislike the PM system here. But I suppose I'm not picky.
    Bloop

• https://www.f-list.net/c/broom/ is my F-list, yes, I'm a dom.

WHAT I LIKE DOING
  • I like action, modern gunplay. I am a gun nerd, I know guns, I am not an encyclopedia of modern firearm tactics, but I know enough to know what is reasonably realistic and what isn't. That being said, I also enjoy straight shonen action. I also enjoy Sci-Fi, military stuff is cool, not a requirement, but it's fun for me. Gore is not an issue, I have done mild to awful. Can't say my talent in being descriptive in it, but it's an option. I like fantasy, but I am not the greatest at it.
    Bloop

• I am quite capable of doing slice of life, but that depends a lot on the strength of the character interactions, and I'm not really LOOKING for that, but I'm not against hearing ideas that interlace with the above gunplay/violence and what have you.
    Bloop

• I enjoy doing fandom stuff, primarily in the video game area, TV shows don't really scratch that imaginary itch for me.
    Bloop

• Multiple characters are something I enjoy doing to both challenge myself and enrich a roleplay. I consider it a soft requirement, it really all depends on the idea and the situation.
    Bloop

• I can play shamelessly seductive men and women, hardassed veterans, characters in distress and everything inbetween. Gender is irrelevant, I prefer making female characters because it's more fun for me, but I don't really care much. I am not hardlined or hardwired to a particular archetype. I will write my character how I write him, and you are free to do the same, however, character interactions will not be pre-planned extensively, if you want your character to be respected by mine in a more serious capacity, I want to see it in the writing, I want to see that your character has that capability to BE respected, and vice versa. This isn't a challenge, this isn't telling people they suck, this is just how I do characters. Make them likable, they will be liked, make them a hardass with no softness and I will grow very irritated. I like multi-faceted people, you know...like actual human beings, they can be as empty or as deep as their lives make them.
    Bloop

• I can do fandom characters, but you are drunk, high, or smelling bath salts if you think I am going to be remotely okay with Fandom/OC pairings, because ya'll seem to really enjoy making OCs that are entirely built around banging the character instead of letting a relationship develop naturally. I know, because I have had people give me plots specifically relating to "Being a character's biggest fan" or "The characters protegee" shoehorning makes me want to rip my eyes out with a garden claw, don't do it. I do not want to play against your fandom characters unless you have some references to see the work in action. The point of an OC is to fit within the world, not dropkick yourself in like you're a badass. You're not, you will never be a main character badass.
    Bloop

• I am very much that "it's not about the end, it's how you get there" of roleplayer. I enjoy setting plot points and having loose ideas on how to get to said points to move the plot further for creative freedom. Those plot points could even change as we get into the roleplay more, who knows! But it's good to set a goal.
    Bloop

• I enjoy pictures! Mostly drawn pictures, real life pictures kind of depend. I find that there's more variance in drawn pictures, obviously.
Bloop

FANDOM IDEAS
  • Ask!
    I have played a lot of games over the years, and I mean a lot. It's quite likely I know of it, have played it, or at the very least heard of it. I'm not afraid to do some research if it interests me. I do love fighting games, shooters, you name it, I've probably sunk hours into it.
    Bloop

ORIGINAL IDEAS

and a bump. Could probably squeeze in another one or two depending on responses back.

and a bump, could probably fit another one or two in depending on responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom