Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angst, Romance, and Drama in Threads. - MxF, MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar
Seeking a writer who will write in forum threads.
PMs are great for OOC chatter, but I won't write stories in PMs, emails, or IM. Please don't ask.
BUT please do suggest your own ideas if the ones below don't interest you.

If you are interested in seeing a sample of my writing feel free to browse my RP Organizer. If you find a character plot in there that you'd like to rehash with me, let me know. Heck, if you find a story idea you want to do with someone else go for it - there are no 'new' plots. Have at it. :cool:

I post about 1-2x a week per RP due to a busy schedule. I am looking for a writer with some pride of craftsmanship, character development, and storytelling.

~All pairings can be either gender.~
I appreciate a well-written post with decent grammar and spelling - it shows me that you care about the story.

Plot Scenarios Modern Settings

Do What You're Told
This is basically a Cop x Troublemaker RP. Whether your character is a habitual speeder, someone who is in trouble with the law, someone who is accidentally in trouble, or a genuine bad guy, I'd like to explore the relationship between someone who is there to uphold the law and someone who doesn't think twice about crossing that boundary.

Nepotism
A wild weekend at a resort the week before starting a new job turns into a twisted hot mess when your wild lover turns out to be a co-worker...or a new boss. Or worse - your competitor at another office who happens to catch you in the elevator.

Breakdown in the Sticks
A cross country trip turns into a difficult sojourn when your car breaks down. The tow truck driver can take you to the nearest garage, but there's not much else out there aside from a motel, a small store, and a bunch of bikers at a bar who see you as their plaything.

Plot Scenarios Fantasy/Medieval Setting

Inquisitor x Knight
I'm interested in exploring the relationship between the king's Inquisitor, a person who is schooled in the ways of using pain and persuasion to get answers, and a knight, who is loyal to a fault and bound by the rules of chivalry and fair play. We can discuss why they are forced to interact and where the story should go.

Dragon Hunting
For all you shape-shifting fans! A knight is hunting a dragon, but doesn't know that dragons can shift into a human form. He winds up meeting a person who appears to be helping him hunt, but is really the dragon in disguise. (I'm not interested in them getting it on when the dragon is a dragon - sorry.)

Rogue and the Noblewoman
A thief sneaks into your room to steal your jewels, but comes back again and again to steal more than gems. Then a fire roars through town, set by roving bandits - we can discuss where this takes our twosome, and how their roles shift and their relationship adapts as several things can happen; the noblewoman catches the bandit king's eye and she is made to be his concubine, the bandit turns out to be the rogue's father... or...?

Plot Scenarios Western Setting

Mail Order Bride
Just what it says; for whatever reason a woman is willing to travel to the wild west to meet a man she's never seen and is married to, and they have to work out their agreement and figure out a way to make this work. They might each have secrets and they definitely have issues.

Crossovers/Fandoms

Avengers AU
Tony and Steve in an alternate universe, where they are on different sides of good and evil. Their identities are kept secret, thus when they are in their alternate identities at a gym they don't realize that their new work out partner is their arch enemy. In their secret identities they are friends, in their super identities they are arch enemies. What happens if one of them realizes the truth?

Daryl Dixon if the Apocalypse Didn't Happen...
Please, if you are a Walking Dead fan and you want to write this with me - please be willing to help move the story along. I'd love to play him against an OC in an AU, but I can't create the story on my own. Throw someone at him who will push his buttons, make him think twice, and get him thinking that there is more to life than just surviving another day. I'd love to pair his redneck, backwoods self against a hoity toity city woman, or maybe a sassy park ranger out looking for poachers.

Genres I Enjoy
  • Modern (realistic)
  • Modern (fantasy/supernatural elements)
  • High Fantasy (elves, etc.)
  • Medieval (high to no magic)
  • Western

Guidelines for Mutual Happiness

• All stories written in threads only. No IM.
  • Post in third person
  • Be clear about what you desire in the role play.
  • Communicate upcoming absences.
  • Be concerned with grammar and spelling. Not perfection, just an effort.
  • Add to the story line. Chatting in PMs is desirable for plotting.
  • Stories with drama, angst, tension, and passion desired.
  • I'll respect your busy schedule; please respect mine.
  • No longer interested? Let me know, no hard feelings.

No Thank You

• Scat, vore, feet and incest. No.
  • First person role play
  • Text speak or general disregard for the written word
  • Furries, anime pictures, tentacles or disproportionate bodies
  • Bland characters with no depth to them. Bland descriptions of the scene in general.
  • One liners. Posts that add nothing to the story.
  • I have a pet peeve; I know it's petty, but I tend to avoid writers who use the same name for all their characters in all their RPs.
  • Remember - I am not my character.

Who am I?

I'm not an asshole (usually). I try to be reasonable.

I will not demean you. I won't be rude to you or make you feel like you're not measuring up to some invisible standard.

I do have a life outside of this site which includes family and friends, so even though I may appear as 'online' in my profile I may be AFK.

RE: Storytelling in Threads - MxF, MxM

Just looking for that one special writer...

fist_bump_shawn_gus_psych.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom