Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sex-doll (Future varient)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Okay working on a new story-line that's technically a revision or a revision of my sex-doll story-line which is a spinoff of my plush story-line, But I digress. Basically the original sex doll story line involved a youngish character at a factory, falls into a vat of resin or latex and basically gets run down the assembly line, with her every hole stuffed full of thick fleshlights that would force her real openings open while the new fake ones would take their place. Baked so the so her new rubbery flesh is soft, malleable and most importantly rendering her completely pose-able and unable to move under her own ability thanks to the chemicles she was bathed in effecting her muscles. The new futurey version involves none of that. Same premise tho but more willing than non con machine rapey.

Any-who, the idea is rough and needs refinement and general sprucing, that i will be doing over the next few days. Here it is, my first draft of it before refinement begins.

The futurey one would of course be set in the future with like, Androids, Real live sex robots. Anywho. The star would be a young girl who grew up around them, Without a mother. She saw her father with one constantly almost raised by it, so she saw the world a little differently than most, As she grew up she was constantly told no to this and that what she couldnt do, While these sex robots had all this freedom and all they had to do was bend over from time to time. So she gets the idea to become one, Which is impossible but shes a clever girl, its nothing a she couldn't fake right? Special contacts in her eyes, Having her body painted for a most synthetic plastic appeal, And of course a Tattoo in the form of a serial number or barcode, A branding stolen right off a real robot she bought and took the place of.

She doesn't realize what all goes into the robots, To the point like, Most all sex robots are expected, designed to being extremely flexible beyond that of your average human body. As well as having 'bottomless' holes means for some painful and humiliating experiences, not to mention the weekly injections of liters worth of lubrication in everywhere that matters to ensure she remain in tip top shape. I know, Why doesnt she just say something? Well, That pesky tattoo / brand she got says shes a real sex robot and if she shows to many emotions? Well, She would be seen as defective and it would mean back to the assembly line, In a literal sense of the word, something she definitely would not want. After all no one wants a sex robot that complains about it hurts or its feelings.

As for paths! Here are a few rough idea;s for direction of the roleplay. In the first scenario,
Maybe she does want to take her 'mothers' place, take place of that Sex doll her father had for years and heralded as the perfect woman. It wouldn't be to hard for her, To dispose of the Doll, commanding it to do some perverse thing that would end in it breaking and having to be replaced. One quick example being having it release pheromones, Being fucked and torn to pieces by Dogs? (I am the Zoophilian afterall). It would be here she shined. Having herself branded as a Sex doll, Going as far as to 'run away' from home to cover what was really going on, Days later she would come back to the house, In a box, Her hair completely different, barcode printed on her spine marking her as a doll, Delivered right to her former home.

Another idea revolves around after her becoming a licensed Sex Doll she ends up sent off to various locations, Anything from a Kennel to calm overly sexually agressive dogs, To a Stable or Race track used to reward winners or calm Studs out of season. Or maybe even a school type setting where she is put on display publicly and used to taught well, Sex! Or maybe the thing she knows she is on sale somewhere or being used at a public station being forcefully bent over as someone worked a nozel deep up her backside pumping in lube and oil down her throat effectively killing her ability to talk (For some time) as a display or teaching model on how to do maintenace of your Sex Robot.

~
Of course this isnt the only idea, just one path out of many that could happen. Typically I dont like to post storylines like this that are fleshed out and dripping with detail, I hope you, the reader find it enjoyable and possibly interested enough to drop me a PM about rp ^.^ Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom