Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Codec Noise Here-

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

A FEW THINGS FIRST, READ THIS.
  • I am not picky about posting size, anyone who reads my threads will see that my posting length can vary considerably. What I am picky about is writing style, I dislike retroactive posting, I am not playing catch up with your post and that can be a very huge deal breaker for me.
    Hey Look! Invisible text!
  • I am not looking for primarily smut, because I don't really trust anyone on here to make it fun, interesting or engaging. I am looking for ROLEPLAYS THAT HAVE SMUT, NOT SMUT ROLEPLAYS. It is a natrual progression of something that is already there.
    You're not reading this, are you?
  • I will not be your Dom, I will not be your sub. I will not include that dynamic in my roleplays as a main focal point because I already have a situation like that and I am perfectly content with it, and many of you seem to lack the finer points of what makes it good and important. This is not a "Well, I bet I can change your mind~" thing, this is me being straight up that I have zero interest in pursuing BDSM stuff on here whatsoever.
    God, do you highlight everything like some weirdo?
  • I am looking for people who can actually make characters, and when I say characters, I mean able to competently flesh them out and provide a personality that is well rounded and engaging. I am not telling you to not make cliche characters, I am telling you that depth is more important than the concept.
    I mean really, who does that?
  • For anyone that it matters to, I am male and I am posting it here because there are people on here who prefer to know upfront what their partners gender is, despite that, I am more familiar with playing as females as opposed to males, but I can do both. I don't particularly care what gender you are, I just care about the idea being not shit.
    Don't think I can't tell! I'm an Admin! I have Admin Powers!
  • I am fine with M/F, F/F but not M/M. Not really a comfort thing, I just simply don't find people that interest me with it. For reference, I am more familiar with and have had better experience roleplaying with women.
    ...I can't tell, I lied. I'm sorry.
  • While my ideas here are more than likely going to be video game oriented, I am hardly against original concepts.
    I just get defensive, you know?
  • I AM NOT AGAINST PEOPLE OFFERING ME IDEAS BASED ON WHAT THEY SEE. I AM against people giving me ideas that are not at all related to what I have here, I understand just trying your luck, but seriously, no.
    What, suddenly I'm the weird guy because YOU highlighted everything?
  • I am not really that picky on posting frequency, but I would like something semi-regular. Sometimes I will post rapid fire all day, other times it might be a week or more. Contact, however, is important. OOC discussion with the roleplay is almost more important than the roleplay, it keeps my mind engaged, lets me know your thoughts and what you think shouldn't and should change. Do not be quiet about things you dislike, be open, discuss everything. Trust me, my feelings aren't going to be hurt if you suddenly decide you don't like the direction it took, or you just have no interest in doing it anymore, if you don't say something that could be fixed, you have only yourself to blame if you suddenly pipe up why you didn't like it and it was something that COULD be changed.
    Maybe this is my safe place, you're violating my comfort zone.

• Threads only, please. I dislike PM for roleplaying, I can do email, but I'd prefer not. Skype roleplaying is right out, because I do not add people on Skype to roleplay, I add them if they're, you know, friends.
    You're still doing it, aren't you?
  • I'm not really going to list my kinks here, because frankly, they can be very situational to the roleplay and as I said above, I'm not looking for that primarily.
    You disgust me.

WHAT I LIKE DOING
  • I like action, modern gunplay. I am a gun nerd, I know guns, I am not an encyclopedia of modern firearm tactics, but I know enough to know what is reasonably realistic and what isn't. That being said, I also enjoy straight shonen action. I also enjoy Sci-Fi, military stuff is cool, not a requirement, but it's fun for me. Gore is not an issue, I have done mild to awful. Can't say my talent in being descriptive in it, but it's an option. I like fantasy, but I am not the greatest at it.
    You know, I'm having a really hard time trusting you if you keep doing this.
  • I am quite capable of doing slice of life, but that depends a lot on the strength of the character interactions, and I'm not really LOOKING for that, but I'm not against hearing ideas that interlace with the above gunplay/violence and what have you.
    Do you like it when someone intrudes on your comfort zone?
  • I enjoy doing fandom stuff, primarily in the video game area, TV shows don't really scratch that imaginary itch for me.
    You probably do, don't you?
  • Multiple characters is something I enjoy doing to both challenge myself and enrich a roleplay. I consider it a soft requirement, it really all depends on the idea and the situation.
    Weirdo!
  • I can play shamelessly seductive women, hardassed veterans, characters in distress and everything inbetween. Gender is irrelevant, I prefer making female characters because it's more fun for me, but I don't really care much. I am not hardlined or hardwired to a particular archetype. I will write my character how I write him, and you are free to do the same, however, character interactions will not be pre-planned extensively, if you want your character to be respected by mine in a more serious capacity, I want to see it in the writing, I want to see that your character has that capability to BE respected, and vice versa. This isn't a challenge, this isn't telling people they suck, this is just how I do characters. Make them likable, they will be liked, make them a hardass with no softness and I will grow very irritated. I like multi-faceted people, you know...like actual human beings, they can be as empty or as deep as their lives make them.
    I'm sorry, that was rude, but I can practically hear you breathing on me at this point.
  • I can do fandom characters, but you are drunk, high, or smelling bath salts if you think I am going to be remotely okay with Fandom/OC pairings, because ya'll seem to really enjoy making OCs that are entirely built around banging the character instead of letting a relationship develop naturally. I know, because I have had people give me plots specifically relating to "Being a character's biggest fan" or "The characters protegee" shoehorning makes me want to rip my eyes out with a garden claw, don't do it. I do not want to play against your fandom characters unless you have some references to see the work in action. The point of an OC is to fit within the world, not dropkick yourself in like you're a badass. You're not, you will never be a main character badass.
    Man, you're like Tinder deaf, aren't you? My personal space, do you know it?
  • I am very much that "it's not about the end, it's how you get there" of roleplayer. I enjoy setting plot points and having loose ideas on how to get to said points to move the plot further for creative freedom. Those plot points could even change as we get into the roleplay more, who knows! But it's good to set a goal.
    Every time you read these, a child doesn't get adopted, you're a monster.
  • I enjoy pictures! Mostly drawn pictures, real life pictures kind of depend. I find that there's more variance in drawn pictures, obviously.

FANDOM IDEAS
  • Ask!
    I have played a lot of games over the years, and I mean a lot. It's quite likely I know of it, have played it, or at the very least heard of it. I'm not afraid to do some research if it interests me. I do love fighting games, shooters, you name it, I've probably sunk hours into it.
    Cue a hundred people sending me PMs to games I've never played or heard of.
  • Life and Times of BSAA: Resident Evil/Slice of Life-y/Violence/Gore
    Just imagine the kind of lifestyle a BSAA operative has, really. It's like perpetual combat pay in an army sponsored by pharmaceutical companies that are desperate to be not like Umbrella. It's clear that Bio-Terror attacks are extremely varied and everywhere, so this concept could really do anything and go anywhere. I'd prefer something a little bit low-key, nothing crazy huge, more like routine affairs for BSAA with some occasional upticks.
    I wonder what kind of life insurance you get when you could come back to life? They'd probably cover that too.
  • Quiet: MSGV/Random Meandering/Killin' Stuff
    I don't really have anything for this, but I think it'd be fun to explore the fact that you could combat deploy with literally anyone, so it'd be interesting to explore the fact that Quiet could be backing up someone other than Snake despite the fact that she seems to tolerate nobody BUT Snake, the free-roam aspect could be neat, I don't know, I'd just like to have a challenge of trying Quiet.
    Dat rain scene tho, ever see a grizzled man have a puddle fight?
  • Megaman: Roll R18/Robots/Spunky Female Protagonist/SUPER FIGHTIN ROBOT
    Roll Powered Up?
    I don't really have much for this one either, but the picture was kind of inspiring. I'd like to try Roll in a more effective combat fashion, she uses the R-Blade and has the weapon copy system like her brother, but she is much more nimble.
    You remember when she had a vacuum arm and was a cleaner bot in the cartoon series? Crazy stuff.
  • Pokemon: Gym Leaders! Traveling/Battlin/Wanting to Be The Very Best.
    Another one that's just kind of nebulous in my head, I think it'd be fun to explore the relationships of Gym Leaders, or really just use the Gym Leaders to kickstart something. They probably do more than just sit and wait for Trainers who spent more time than they did leveling up their Pokemon after all.
    Like really, how pissed off are you when you get that one trainer smart enough to find a pokemon for a type advantage? Probably pretty pissed.
  • Payday 2: Sydney Edition. Mentally unsafe women/robbing banks/unhealthy relationships
    I enjoy Payday 2, a lot. A lot of what Payday 2 can be done using really anything, or anybody, but I do enjoy Sydney's visual style a lot and she's fun and snarky. It'd be interesting to try something with Sydney or just in a similar vein of Payday 2. Either way, I feel like anything at all related to someone in that lifestyle is like drinking jet fuel, always a bad idea, but dammit, you want to fly.
    Girl screams like a banshee though, and I'm not sure if it's in a good way.
  • Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi
    Literally anything, hit me with it and see what happens. These are my favorite games in the universe, so.
    DO NOT PERSUE LU BU. Unless you're like me and went into Free Mode with a power leveled character and wrecked his ass with juggles, and then still died to Musou at full health, asshole.

ORIGINAL IDEAS
  • Being A Mailman Sucks: Post Apocalyptic/Lots of shooting/Job Hatred
    So the world kind of took a nosedive and that was a bummer, economic collapse in part with a global epidemic saw things simply stop working. Population numbers shrunk, big cities became scattered communities of people, rural areas became bandit hiding spots, the great outdoors became the great terror, with no way to keep animals in check, it's not fun leaving your safe little community, with a lack of more consistent methods of contact, it's the pony express in post apocalyptic form. And the horse happens to be an armored van. The pay is probably the best you can get in the new, shitty world. But that means dealing with irate customers, and bandits, and armed irate customers, and seeing the world! You also have to experience all of the worst that the world is now, and having no real choice but to deliver to those people if they make the choice to have mail. My wording aside, it'd be everything from humorous to dark and filthy. Being impartial to the people you deliver to is harder than it looks.
    Imagine if people in the post apocalyptic world viewed you as that douchebag fed-ex guy regardless of what you were doing and how you did it, it's kind of like that.
  • The Goblin Revolution: Semi-Steampunk/Fantasy/Goblin Lady
    So the industrial revolution happened, and it was started by the ever industrious goblins who embraced the beginning of firearms and flying vessels. One Goblin saw fit to simplify the over-complicated technologies of his people to make himself ludicrously wealthy, and that Goblin was Quincy Tinkerton, while everyone of his people called him a weirdo and 'eccentric' his simplified airship designs made him extremely wealthy, and Tinkerton Industries soon began. One part military, one part business, entirely about money, Tinkerton is the fastest growing company in the known world.

Johanna Silkthroat (NSFW) is a lowly engineer that services the weapons, armored gear and other machinery to the Albion Royal Military. Being low on the totem pole means that sometimes she has to get her hands dirty, sometimes shipments get stolen, sometimes the ARM requests something that isn't entirely 'legal', but Tinkerton is all about money. Johanna is a smart, sultry, capable woman whose namesake isn't so much about her oral prowess as it is the way she talks, and the way she can make people move to her whim. One of these days, she'll be more than a gunsmith, but until then, she's stuck doing the dirty work until something lucrative shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom