Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okay well this is a little surprising

Do you think I'm a slut for taking pics??

• No if you enjoy it do it!!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It depends on what you want to think of yourself..

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes you are and you shouldn't be doing it.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Okay I'm wanting to ask a question but am a little nervous to since I'm afraid I'm going to get flamed or criticized for no reason.

Well before when I took pics I would look bad or not smile or not even look like I was enjoying it. Reasons of my own and reasons of masters. I had some pretty controlling BF's and masters and since they pressured me into it I wasn't happy about it. I was also afraid of people would think of me if they got my pics over from somewhere else. Also I think I needed to think better of myself and heal some to think I was even worth taking a picture of. So now onto my question.

Is it bad to take pics but not revealing ones?? I mean like a bra or skirt or even panties but nothing to close to naked??

I mean I'm more willing to take sexy pics of me since no one is pressuring me into it. I also am getting some pretty good complements from friends on MSN and all. I also enjoy it and I think my poses are somewhat like I'm modeling. I guess I will say I'm pretending I'm modeling or picturing me modeling. My other question is.

Does anyone think if I take pics and they get spread around that it's bad??

Frankly for me I don't care. As long as I'm not all naked or I'm fine with it. I mean I won't be showing my ass or cunt in them I will have those covered but I don't mind showing my breasts with a skirt on. It's kinda weird for me to enjoy taking these kind of pics and showing them around just for the heck of it. I mean I guess I like all the complements and what people say but if they get out and spread around I really don't care. It's my choice I made in the end and if I feel the need to stop I will. In the future I might regret it or be ashamed but I can live with it.

I believe someone should do as they please withouth having other people judge them. ~nods~ yep! I have never had that problem tho...I am to self-conscious...but, I do not find it bad at all. Of course if I was a father...oh wait...er...never mind...

Anyway, your eighteen and have a wright to do as you please, so fucking do it, wether its right or wrong, if you like doing it, then do it!

While it isn't fine art, let's use it as a comparison anyway.

Let's say taking pictures of yourself is like making art. If you enjoy doing it, anyway. Then you're doing it because you admire your body and you want others to admire it as well.

But like any form of art, there's a gamble when you show it off to the public. People may not like what they see, people may enjoy it, some people will spread your work around, and yes... some people will even STEAL it.

There is nothing wrong with taking lewd or even nude pictures of yourself. Just be careful of the 'where's and 'who's when you share them.

Well, in my opinion- if you enjoy doing it, and don't mind some eyes on you, you should do what you like! ^^ You're very pretty, and I think you'd bring a lot of smiles if you decided to show them about! Of course it's up to you what you take, and of what, but if you're satisfied with it, then great!

You have the freedom to do whatever you choose to...just be aware that there might be consequences. There will always be people out there who have a bitch fit over some semi-revealing pictures (Miley Cyrus) or will take advantage of the situation (Vanessa Hudgens).

If you enjoy doing it and understand the risks though, I say go for it! ;D

If you enjoy showing off your body then you should go for it. Just be aware that you might regret it in a few years, or even a few days after the person you've sent them to has posted them all over the net.

You wanna takes pics of yourself and show them off, go for it. Just make sure you fell it's the right thing for you.

Well in my opinion, you do what you want, however, those nudes pics of you are still out there, floating across the internet...and taking close to nudes of you smiling and stuff will only encourage more perverts to harass you for pics.

If you can handle it, go for it.

How are you going to feel when your grandson finds them floating around the internet and unwittingly faps to his grandmother? Is that something you want to be responsible for? o_O;;

Back
Top Bottom