Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Cum on Black Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.

Preferences:
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play dom, sub or switch
-I only play character who are young, at least in appearance.

Likes: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant, genderswap, prostitution, pleasure denial, bondage, nipple rings, clit ring.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way. Also, deep throat and gore isn't really my thing either.

Lately I've been craving to play a lady with gorgeous dark skin, so here they are:

Fertility Goddess: A goddess whose entire existence is about having sex with various things and giving birth to their children. Impregnation and lactation are preferred but not required. Could potentially involve bestiality, among other things. Since she can also control plants, she could also use vines as tentacles to fuck other women and even impregnate them with her divine power in an FxF pairing.

Tigress: A tigress in a world full of animal/human hybrids a la Zootopia, except this world has all kinds: Nekos, Furries, even just sentient animals. Obviously furry and bestiality is gonna be the main thing, but I'm not opposed to other pairings. One idea I have is that she's a policewoman who has to go undercover as a prostitute...or maybe she is just a prostitute.

Pharaoh: The ruler of a forgotten Egyptian dynasty, resurrected in the modern time by some unwitting archaeologists, eager to reclaim her lost glory through her sexual prowess...starting with the archaeologists. Or maybe we'll just do an RP back when she's still in power, with all her subjects and slaves and mythical creatures under her command. I'd like to play her as a dominant female in this one, and in an FxF pairing we could also have necrophilia (Mummies!) or bestiality (Sphinx!) with the various mythical creatures she commands.

Assassin: A beautiful assassin who lures her targets into her folds before murdering them with the poison on her body or strangle them with surprisingly strong arms. Playing out the death scene is preferred but not required. Alternatively, maybe she had already gotten her mark, and was on her way to escape and just using her charms to get out of a sticky situation, even if she ended up getting sticky as a result.

Succubus: Good old sexual demon but with a literally dark twist. One plot I have in mind is about her being a dom and corrupting an innocent person like a priest, a nun or maybe even an angel through sex. She could be made into a futa by having some shapehifting powers.

Dark Elf: An alluring dark elf dancer. Maybe she was performing in an inn and the patrons got carried away by her sexiness? Maybe she's captured by adventurers who thought she's evil anyways so they can have their way with her without any guilt? Or maybe she's an adventurer herself, braving a dungeon filled with monsters that would like to fuck and impregnate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom