Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Sorceresses and Sexiness! F Player seeking DM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celesteashiel

Planetoid
RmKXEEV.jpg

..Now that I have your attention..

Hi! Mid-Para to multi-para detailed writer with naughty mind seeking a fantasy romp, hopefully a tabletop game of sorts!

I know 3.5, pathfinder, 4e, and 5e! I am willing to learn other systems!

With evil sexy sorceress with perverted magics that get their way no matter what
Pesky tentacle things out in the wilderness that have been harassing travelers that need a good mercenary to take care of.
Wild catboy tribes out to take pretty female adventurers home and make them their bride!
Bandits who will sell you to slavers, keep you as a maid, or put you on auction..

I have a wide array of characters that need good homes!
Fiana Delatore, street rat turned royal knight rogue who may not be cut out for her position..
Lyndis Alsette, heretic priestess (or paladin) with a fair bit of ecccentric dogma
Eve Arinstrel, runaway noble girl, a victim of magical experimentation, hedonistic noble runaway
Serena Lanelle, peasant-turned druid after an encounter with the wildest of wildlife, turned consentacle lover
Melisande Renrunner, Aspiring medieval popstar bard with a curse

I do have many more character ideas, and am willing to shift any current ones to fit into your idea!

Preferred method of contact is Skype, then AIM, then yahoo!

AIM: celesteashiel
yahoo: miachuko

Preferred methods of playing are..any you like, as long as it isn't forum-based!

Please give my homeless characters a good ( smutty ) home today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom