Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampyres & Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

.R❦se

Moon

large.gif

F-List

I'm searching for male or female persons to roleplay one or more male vampyres and/or demons { incubi } to an intelligent female human or other. I'm not searching for other roleplays for the moment. The roleplay will be dark and gritty with some violence and gore for realism. This will not be a Twilight fanfiction, the vampyres and/or demons will be seductive, devious and wicked. Message me with any ideas you may have and I'll send over some of mine. I may consider female x female depending on the plot.

I write at least one paragraph per post, but feel more comfortable with two or three or more. I don't like one liners and want reasonably good grammar in writing. I'm online a lot, but my imagination can go up and down preventing me from always posting as frequently. I can reply several times a day or once every two to three days. I prefer you to assume the more dominant role, but my characters won't be brainless submissives lacking their own will. They will be intelligent and occasionally uppity, but not intolerably so.

Some specifics for vampyres —

They seem like humans, skin warm to the touch and not deathly pale.
To enter someone's home they must be invited.
Crosses, holy water and garlic don't affect them.
They can only be destroyed by wooden or silver stakes in the heart, fire, decapitation, etc.
They have reflections.
Vampyres are produced through blood exchanges where the human is utterly drained of blood.
If a human consumes the vampyre's blood, the vampyre will always know where the human is and the emotions of said human.
Only old and powerful vampyres may walk in the sun.
Vampyres possess superhuman speed, strength and senses and accelerated healing as standard, but older ones may also have unique powers.
They usually feed every couple of days to keep the hunger at bay, but older vampyres can go without for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom