Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reading Nook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage Leaf

Moon
I am still working on this but thought I should just get it out to gauge interest since I just recently joined. I will be constantly adding and editing this.

What a perfect place to curl up with a good story and enjoy each passing moment. Will you please join me and add to my library? Of course, each addition must be a keeper. A plot constructed with care with characters that explore their relationships. By the end I want to look back on the beginning and appreciate how far we've come and how our characters have developed.

To help you searching for a partner I will list things that will either encourage you to read further or send you running :)
  • I currently am only interested in playing "bottom" females. In this I mean purely to not expect me to be willing to play a Domme role. In no way do I mean my characters won't take initiative.
  • I am not interested in playing characters that are just for your sexual pleasures such as, but not limited to, bimbo sluts.
  • My age range is 18 to late 20's/early 30's. If you can persuade me enough I will go as young as 16 and as old as mid 30's.
  • Plot and smut equally or more plot than smut.
  • I will RP on threads, email, or PM only.
  • I am looking for a good group RP.

I am also very happy to have OOC chatter as I love making friends and it would make me more comfortable asking you questions about our RP. I would like a reply to our RP on a weekly basis, the more the merrier but I know how crazy life can be. I will try to get back to you as frequently as you want me to but I will always reply within a week unless I tell you otherwise.

Some things I'm interested in:
  • Game of Thrones (I've only finished season four and the third book)
  • Vikings (I've only finished season three)
  • Pokemon (Games and some of the TV show)
  • Warriors (Cat book series by Erin Hunter)
  • I will always prefer original characters over canons for both of us
  • Fantasy
  • Adventure
  • Modern
  • Pirates
  • Mythical Creatures
  • BDSM
  • Romance

I could make a huge list of all the pairings I'm interested in but I would rather discuss them with you and fit our characters to our story. Thanks everyone, and always feel free to message me, even if we aren't a good fit as RP partners we can still have a nice chat as friends.

Mountain-lodge-window-reading-nook-by-Architects-Building-Designers-540x595.jpg

Bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom