Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokémon and Furry smut (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
So, borrowing the idea of wanting my big, submissive characters to be broken in by smaller, dominant characters, I was hoping to gather some interest in some MxM pokemon ideas. As with previous requests, I'd love for a big Pokemon like Charizard or Tyranitar, or maybe even legendary Pokemon getting dominated by smaller, well-endowed Pokemon. Of course, this would be with anthro/furry characters, not the regular forms aside from humanoid Pokemon like Lucario.

I am looking for an RP where my character will be dominated and made to submit to the dominant partner(s). Whether my character stays reluctant or is completely broken in as a slut is up for discussion of course. I'm certainly up for whatever kinky situations we can think up. Please take a look at my other request thread here for the list of kinks I would be up for including. The more the better of course. :3

Imagine a pack of Eevee or other smaller canines ganging up on Lugia, or males eager to breed the lovely Suicune find out its a male, but keep him anyway for practice.

Of course, they don't have to have such a big size difference, so long as the dominant male(s) is/are smaller than the larger sub. And we could have bigger doms having fun with smaller subs as well.

EDIT: Any of these pictures would make a wonderful inspiration for an RP. Most of them NSFW of course.

I prefer to RP through PMs, AIM/KIK, and email.

RE: Big Pokemon Getting Dominated (MxM)

If you're looking for MxM, you might have more luck with posting in the Request Threads by Males section. Your gender doesn't matter, just the gender of the characters you'd like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom