Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial. Literate. Experienced. Smut-Focused. Bring It. (OLD PLOTS! :O )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm Chuck, or at least that's what I'm pretending my name to be. As the title suggests, I'm a very experienced role-player, with 15+ years of experience, and dare I say a knack for the craft. I like to write very, VERY detailed role-plays that are heavily centered around smut. I would not say this means I "don't like plot," but rather that the plot for me is teasing, build-up, creating tension between scenes, heck, sometimes it's even comic relief. But I make no bones nor any apologies that I'm here in the first place for smut. Everything else is in service of that.

I usually only enjoy RPs that are quite long and detailed. In "paragraph estimation" parlance, I'd guess six paragraphs at minimum, and I have yet to find someone that writes too much for me. People can write too much boring stuff, sure, but I've never said "oh no, she sent me twenty paragraphs talking about big bouncing breasts and bountiful bubble butts, both beautifully bombarding black barons, whatever will I do!?" You know what I'll do? Jerk off. That's what. Please; send me that.

OOC you don't have to worry about me being rude, or pestering, or anything like that. If I no longer am enjoying an RP, or need a break, or have been busy irl, I'll let you know. It's really not hard for me to do. Just don't expect daily replies, though it isn't out of the question at times either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, enough with the preamble. Let's get on with the smut search!

I like hard-bodies. Muscles, fitness, health, all that jazz that in the end makes us attractive, or at least it is in my opinion. Couple that with very large sizes (breasts, butts, dicks) and we have what I'm looking for. Let's mash 'em all together and make magic!

Other likes include: Interracial, raceplay, playing multiple characters, racially insensitive language, anal, gangbangs, excessive cum (male and female,) misogyny, abusive language, adultery, sexy outfits, voyeurism, videotaping, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, watersports... hell, I could be here all day. This is pretty much the bread and butter though. Feel free to pick just a few of these; as long as we can agree on the basics, I'm fairly flexible.

Limits: Scat, blood, mutilation, age limits of the site...

Recently, I've been pretty obsessed with the works of The (NSFW) Pit. (NSFW) Yup . (NSFW) Much of my inspiration comes from there, and if you're familiar, or desperately want to be, we'll likely be compatible.

Here are some plots I've whipped up. Probably will add more.

Right now I'm really hoping to find a person interested in playing multiple characters. I promise I'll be doing that myself in almost every scene we can come up with, if I have my way. This is NOT a requirement, and we can probably change any scene to fit a one on one situation. But this is just where my head is at, currently.

Plots!

This first one is NEW!!

The Program: A prodigy super-athlete considers his collegiate options, and our scene here begins with his final days touring a Southern University (it can be a huge school, or a small up-and-comer). The staff has gone overboard in trying to entice the young stud to come play for their football or basketball team, knowing this young man could win them many championships in just four or five years. Sweet-talk, impressive views from his potential dorm room, great food... but he isn't quite feeling it, more enticed by the by lure of a California lifestyle; less racism, more money around, clubs, Hollywood, and California girls.

He tells his recruiters he'll think it over and heads back to his car, where instead he finds a busty, hard-bodied bombshell leaning against it (perhaps also a brand new high end sports car that has replaced his previous automobile). She smiles at him, traces her finger over his chest, and tells him that there's one last bit of information he needs to consider before determining his future. He needs to meet The Girls of the Program, and see what they can offer him that might make this University a more enticing option.

He comes to find out The Program is a group of extremely dedicated and loyal young girls with lots of school spirit, and an even bigger love of BBC. They don't take money, instead a huge endowment is bet in Vegas every year on the team The Program feels is most likely to succeed next year due to the next batch of athletic recruits. The Program then serves to keep those boys happy, all throughout their collegiate life, providing services and duties that these young men would never even dream of themselves. The girls attend classes, perform their duties, receive a large monthly check from The Program Founders, and have not a worry in the world, as their black kings show their enthusiastic appreciation for the girls' loyalty. The girls don't have jobs, nor boyfriends, and seem annoyed at any social interaction that isn't in some way servicing the black studs which in the end serve as the foundation of The Program.

The Instagram Collab: A young hardbody and her genetically-gifted, incredibly curvy and buxom mother have become absolute Instagram sensations simply by posting pictures of themselves on the internet, typically during their almost daily workouts. In less then a year their combined account has amassed millions of followers, and they themselves have become wealthy.

With every day looking better than the last, the pair are encouraged by both their fans and their new manager that the best way to expedite their growing success is to collaborate with other successful online personalities. It works incredibly well immediately, the pair gaining hundreds of thousands of followers after posing with another beautiful Instagram hottie, or killing an hour filming a video with some upcoming youtube comedian.

Their next endeavor? To travel to Coxville County Gym to pose with some fellow Instagram sensations; a group of toned, muscled, black hunks who have become famous for their incredible physiques, and posting videos of performing amazing athletic acts. It might at first seem like any ordinary amateur photo shoot, but quickly it becomes apparent that one could cut the sexual tension with a knife made from the hormones floating in the air. It doesn’t take long for some comments to be made, some curious touching to take place, and then the real fun begins…

The Club: A beautiful teen and her equally gorgeous friend are desperate to get into the hot new club downtown. They’ve heard vague stories from older college girls about how it’s the most killer club in the whole country, but when the girls ask if they can tag along, they’re told there’s no way they’d be allowed in. Little do they know, these two hard-body beauties would be allowed in without a second thought (and with a hundred double-takes), but these other girls want to keep this amazing club all to themselves, and don’t want these startling hotties to steal their attention.

As luck would have it, YC finds out that her mother knows the owner of the club. Figuring this to be their chance to finally see the place, they beg her to help them get in. She refuses flatly, being a conservative, prudish woman, but slowly is pressured over time, until she makes a deal she doesn’t think her daughter can achieve; straight-As all year, not even a minus, and she’ll take them.

To her incredible surprise, her daughter beams with pride as she shows her mom her grades. Her heart sinking, the mother agrees to keep her promise, and takes the girls to the club. When they arrive, they’re confused, and even disappointed, as the club seems to be not even average, but less so. A bit rundown, crowded, old… but once they’re inside, after a few minutes, the girls one by one become aware of what makes this place so special, as they realize that every man in the club is a fit, healthy, attractive black man, and every one of them has their eyes fixed on the girls…

Hip-Hop Honeys: (Lots of possibilities here!) A young hard body bombshell has been presented with an opportunity she can't pass up; still in high school, and not allowed to get a job so she can focus on her schoolwork, she's been approached by a young black producer about appearing in a music video. She's smart enough not to believe him at first, but he calmly reassures her, and urges her to research it all she wants to find out if he and his offer is legit. She tries desperately to prove this is some scam, but every avenue tells her it isn't.

When she calls curious about setting up an appointment, when the shoot is, and how much she'll be paid, she drops her phone she is so startled by the incredibly good news. A Friday night and a Saturday of shooting, and she'll make 25k "easily, perhaps more." Her attitude changes completely after that, and goes from reluctant cynic to eager, bubbly tease. She'll make twice as much with that attitude.

She sets up a fake story with her friends, tells her parents she'll be staying at a friend's house, and heads out to make more than she could in two years in some after school job. Arriving at the set she is treated like gold, making it easier to direct her into the dressing area, where an array of beautiful, elaborate, expensive, and very slutty clothes, outfits, shoes, accessories, and even jewelry are laid out, allowing her to pick whatever she wants. The director even hints that the most attractive girl on set will star in the video, and make even more. Sometimes, they let the girls wear their outfits home and keep them, jewelry included. Clearly, the desire to impress is high.

But when she steps out of the backstage, dressed in a way that would make her father faint, she instead sees her mother standing there, brow furrowed, arms crossed, heel tapping, and a scowl on her face. She's busted. However, the producer, director, or even the star rapper himself notice as well, and realize that not only will this hot little teen make this video a smash hit worldwide, but that the enraged mother is clearly the source of these incredible genetics, and would be an even bigger hit. Especially if they appear together. That will take some convincing...

Though our black lead is so suave and impressive himself, perhaps the shoot is canceled, as the trio never emerge back out of the dressing room... (Again, we could take a lot of different angles with this one.)

Desperate Cul-De-Sac: A wealthy little enclave, the bored housewives and mothers of this little tucked away cul-de-sac have little to do with their days other than gossip and workout. It’s become a bit of a competition between the ladies, many of them having known each other since high school. Who can get the fittest body? Who can make their butt as big and perky as possible? The flattest stomach? Who can maintain their natural busts while doing so? Who can even research and spend enormous amounts of money using the latest breakthrough advancements to increase said bust naturally, as implants in this day and age just seem so “gauche” to them.

Looking to get the upper hand, one of these housewives hires an unconventional personal trainer. No no, of course a personal trainer isn't unheard of to these spoiled women. Many of these gals spend a hundred thousand dollars a year on some tightwad doofus in tiny boat shorts to help them train, but our girl is thinking outside the box. Having found some information and incredible success stories online, she hires a man from the inner city to come help her train, feeling that some more unconventional activities will help “shock” her body into better shape, having become too accustomed to yoga mats and her own personal state-of-the-art gym.

He’s only scheduled to show up twice a week at first, for an hour or two, but quickly she has him coming every day. And quickly, he’s made her completely addicted to him, obedient, owned. She is willing to do whatever he says, whatever he wants, and he decides to enjoy this neighborhood and beautiful home to its fullest. In fact, he’s an unselfish man, so he decides to share his good fortune with his homies from the hood.

Oh my how the neighborhood changes…

Hot Food, Hot Shower, Hot Body: A privileged bombshell trophy wife couldn't ask for a better life. Beautiful huge house, loving husband, luxurious SUV, and all the free time in the world, with nearly free reign to do all the shopping she wants. One problem though; she's bored.

Commendably, she cures this boredom not with more shopping, not with alcohol, but with charity work. For a year now she's been volunteering, collecting food from around the neighborhood, even organizing a bake sale! And much to her delight, she finds that the more good she does, the better she feels about herself.

So one day, after yet another mega shopping trip, she spots a homeless man on the street. Compelled by her latest bit of good fortune, she stops and offers him a ride to the nearest shelter, and he gratefully takes it. But after hearing his story while driving, she is overcome with emotion, deciding to take this wonderful, unfortunate man to her home to give him a good shower, a good home cooked meal, a roof over his head for a night or two, and even some fresh clothes.

He's the perfect house guest, but she's taken aback when she realizes he's not wearing the underwear she provided for him as well, and asked for his own back, if she would be so kind. She finds this a curious request, and doesn't understand it... but she's certainly going to find out... (hint: I'm talking about his giant dick)

Political Downfall: The next big political superstar is a "young" Senator from down south. A handsome, charming, articulate Democrat who would be the greatest used cars salesman in history if politics were outlawed. He's educated, has a great smile, and seems to love people. He's the most successful Democrat from the South in half a century, and he's a shoe-in to be President in the next 20 years.

Furthering his inevitable success is the Senator's picture-perfect family. A young daughter who is the apple of her father's eye, and his perfect wife, the quintessential Southern Belle, who is so fitting of her husband's political needs that it seems she was almost designed in a lab. She is regularly on the most beautiful people list, and there is no one in the country men would lust after more, but she's the exact opposite of that. Charming herself, well-mannered, everything about her is perfectly crafted to further her husband's political career. Like they've been practicing for decades.

Little does anyone know how racist the pair are. Behind closed doors, the worst words are said, the most disgusting ideas, and their true colors show. So when mother is caught on camera saying the most horrible things, how far will she go to save her husband's career and her life as America's darling?

... and how long until she breaks entirely, and becomes the exact opposite of what she was before? Turned into a slobbering, BBC-addicted slut, willing to do anything to please her black masters?

You tell me! Send me a PM, darlin'. You know you wanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom