Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Lit Male for long term RP hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syx

Meteorite
I am doing this a little differently since its a one off crave that requires a VERY specific male character.

The Prompt;

'His voice reminded her of darkened rooms and broken bones, and it became quite apparent that the centre of this mans attention was a very bad place to be.'

I want to build something around this prompt, your character will be the subject of the prompt mine will be the observer. Just a quick note about my female character, yes I desire a strong dominant male character, but my female characters are alpha types.

This is a dark tale and I want equal input from both parties to create this story, some literary ability and the capacity to discuss OOC is essential.
Although this is largely about the story there is room for libertine and violence at the darker end of the spectrum .

My posting times can vary from a few times a day (when either my muse is in full cooperation or work is dead slow) to once every few days. If its going to be more than that, I always try to PM you.
If you do not like the story, if its not working for you or if you simply no longer have the time to commit to it, please give me the courtesy of telling me and not leave me hanging. This is a huge pet peeve of mine, if you are old enough to write on this site, you should be old enough to give that common courtesy to your writing partners.

Ons:

Story Story Story -If you are looking for a story that involves sex in the first two posts, please stop reading now. I am not, and I cant stress this enough, I am not interested in writing a sexual scene only, I want a strong story where the intimate encounters are the flavor, not the entree.

Plot twists - Please be able to throw in the occasional twist that I didn't see coming and be the type of writer who enjoys it when I do the same.

Intelligent & witty writing partners - If you can appreciate sarcasm (more importantly if you can spell sarcasm, the site 'does' have a spell checker), if you've ever picked up a series of books and read them for nothing more than the enjoyment of reading and know how to weave a story, we might be able to write together.

Strong, Dynamic but flawed characters - I am not up to speed on my superheros, but superman was boring, the only thing that could stop him was a piece of green rock. Have flaws, don't be perfect (but if you tell me your character is going to fall over if I toss a pebble at you, I'll probably laugh at you).

Romance - I the kind that gives you the chills, the intense and sometimes dangerous kind.

Dominant characters (you) I'm a sucker for it. That said,my characters tend also to be strong willed and bloody minded so if your looking for a role over sub you won't find that here. However, a strong, dominant, sometimes jealous, sometimes possessive strong partner is a huge bonus for me, but I'll make you work for it.

Fantasy Settings - . I have no race preferences.

The Supernatural - vampires and mages, changelings can be interesting, demons and angels as well. Werewolves and shifters.

Old World Settings - not always so very different from fantasy sans magic and set on earth :)

Contemporary settings - do I really need to explain this one??

Consensual and Non Consensual Story elements including but not limited to kidnapping, blackmail, coercion, etc..

Age differences (older men/younger women. I find this pairs well with the above on)

OFFS

Vore
Scat
Clowns
Feet
Domme-ing, I am a god awful dom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clans were going to war, Echo listened as her Sensei gave her his final instructions.

" He needs to come home, back to his family, his real family. He won't do that while that distraction is still alive. You must do what is necessary to bring him home. Get rid of the distraction."

Echo simply nodded, it wouldn't be the first wife or girlfriend she had made disappear , unlikely it would be the last. Her only interest was in bringing him home as her Sensei commanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she was first incarcerated she tried to tell them he wasn't dead, that she still spoke to him that he wasn't done, but they put her in a hospital and told her she wasn't well. After a year she gave up trying to tell them, she learnt to say what they wanted to hear and eventually they gave her a release date.
It's been a month since she was released. A new area a new home. A new start. At least that what she told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really eager to do something with AI v Human relationships. I don't have a set Idea in my head. I was thinking Cyberpunk / Steam punk setting.
If not AI v Human maybe the AI tries to make its own companion thats something else I would be interested in playing around with. PM me if this is something that might spark your interest.

quick update

Am open for RP's PM me and we can bounce some ideas about, would like to maybe do dark fantasy . Anyway give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom