Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

POLL - Who do you prefer to rp with

In a sexual with story based rp who do you prefer to rp with

• Total voters
Honestly I don't really care, and I find it a little silly when some people will go ten miles out of their way to emphasize the gender they want in a writing partner.

Ultimately their writing ability and personalty is more important to me than their chromosomes.

I like my stories to be MxF where I write the F. But I sure as shit don't care who writes the M so long as it satisfies the story I and my writing partner are going for. So bring on the guys, girls, trans, straight, bi, gay/lesbian. I don't care at all so long as the other writer writes a fabulous M. So basically, have a fun and creative personality, be relaxed and all that jazz and take pride in your writing. You satisfy that, then you satisfy me. ; )

I don’t mind if it’s a guy for a girl or a girl writing for a guy. It’s okay if you’re a guy writing for a guy or a girl writing for a girl. It’s okay all okay. As long as we’re both having fun, enjoying the rp, that’s all that matters.

Human beings with the capacity to roleplay believable characters with actual personalities, feelings, and reasonable thought processes.

I don't mind. As long as they have an imagination they can express convincingly and are easy to get along with in OOC, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom