Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stand By Me (Liliana & Rskde)

Locking eyes with him, reaching up she slowly strokes his cheek. Whispering softly, "I wish we were too." She didn't want to be here. Scared out of her mind left and right that she would lose Jason or even him getting hurt. Trying to push those thoughts from her mind. Not wanting to think of Jason being hurt at all. She cared to much for him to let anything happen to him. Even if it might that she, herself would be hurt. But that is the way that she felt, he shouldn't have gotten hurt. Nothing changed for her when it came to her feelings for him. She would always care deeply for him. And who knows, maybe there would be something more as time went on.

Snuggling closer to him, he was making her a puddle of playing with her hair. Listening to his heart beat strong underneath her ear. Reaching up to his neck, she runs her finger tips along his jawline. Laughing as he question. "Oh just to make sure that you didn't hurt yourself further huh?" Raising up her upper body smiling down at him. Her eyes sparkle down at him. Laughing a little more, "I see..hmm" Leaning down to his lips she softly kisses him. "You are a smart man. And if we can save water. And to make sure you don't hurt yourself anymore. Then I think we should do just that." Kissing him once more. Hopping up off the bed. Heading over to the bathroom. Playing with the hem of her shirt. Smiling over her shoulder, "Well come on or I'm going to take all the warm water."

Whenever she touched him all thoughts of being in pain left him, despite having been shot at, smashed with glass, and beaten by seemingly everybody around them they still had each other, which just made things a lot more bearable. He was terrified that he might lose her, it was her job to look after him, but he felt a duty to watch over her, if she were to die or get hurt he would more than likely find a way to blame himself.

Jason smiles as he continues playing with her hair, feeling her snuggle closer to him as he does so. "You just love it when I play with your hair, don't you?" He asks before listening to her and nodding. He returns her kiss, the feeling of her lips on his making him warm on the inside he then watches her approach the bathroom. He sits up and stands, walking over to the bathroom with her, leaving the door open as the door to their room was already secured. Jason pulls off his shirt and pants before finally undressing completely and stepping into the shower, sighing as the warm water strikes his skin.

Giggling, "Yeah I love when you play with my hair. Its soothing to me in many ways." He had found out something about her. Something that she didn't tell everyone. Because only special people like Jason. He would be the only one that would be able to do this to her. If anyone else tried to touch her like Jason has, she would break their arm in a heart beat. He would always be special and close to her heart. He might just own most or all of her heart.

Laughing, "Well that didn't take you long to get in here." Stripping off her shirt, bra, pants and panties. She steps into the shower behind him. Smiling as she looked at his ass. "I do enjoy the view from back here." Touching the small of his back and running her hand down to the side of his ass cheek. "You had a very good idea for us coming in here together." Smiling she moves herself around and stands in the water. "But you have to share the water." Smiling up at him as the water poured down her face and body.

"Heey, eyes up here little lady." He says as she touches his ass, laughing as he moves over so that she can get into the stream of water with him. He wraps his arms around her and looks down at her. "I dunno if I can wait any more, Eden." He admits to her while leaning down and resting his forehead against hers. "We might have to make an exception for today." He says to her with a chuckle.

Jason reaches forward and parts her wet locks of hair with his fingers, his palms brushing over her scalp as he reveals her beautiful face, which had been covered by her longer hair. He leans down and presses his lips against hers with a soft sigh, as if her lips were an addiction that he could not get over.

Laughing, "Hey I can do what I want." Reaching behind him and popping the side of his ass. Smiling up at him, her hands wrapped up and around his neck. Her body pressed body closer to his. Smiling as she let him rest his forehead on hers. Her tiny fingers tracing circles on the small of his back. Giggling, "Well, we do feel the same way. So, it might be a good idea. We have our alone time today." She couldn't help but feel excited at what would happen between the two of them.

As the water rushed over them both. Pulling herself closer to him, her breasts pressing into him just below his pecks. Her eyes fluttering close as he brushed over her scalp. The water dripping off her long eye lashes. As his lips met hers once again, she could feel the warmth coiling through her body. She couldn't get enough of Jason. She never wanted this moment to end with him. She had waited so long to be with him like this. It might not have been perfect for others. But this moment was perfect for them. That is all that matters. Letting her hands work up his well toned and strong body. Standing on her tip toes. As her fingers worked up his back, onto his neck. As her fingers slip into his hair. Pulling him closer to her. Her kiss turning into a deep need and longing for him.

"Whatever you say." He says with a chuckle. He nods to her words, it would be the perfect time for them to become intimate, considering that they had some down time. "It'll be nice to be able to let off some steam." He admits, after all the action they had been in they hadn't really had time to do anything to let loose any of the pressure that was sure to build up within them while they were away from home.

"Well, might as well get even then, huh?" He asks before smacking one of her ass cheeks with his free hand, the sound resounding through the bathroom before he goes back to kissing her, his hands move from her hair down to her ass again, giving her cheeks a firm squeeze as he continues to kiss the gorgeous woman in the shower with him.

"Yes, whatever I say." Giggling. "Yes we do need that for sure." It had been so horrible, they need this time to get away from the hell that they were in. And what better way. Then to get lost in each other. Not forget about the world around them. And just focus on each other. To know that they were together and they were safe in each others arms.

Rising her curved eyebrow, "What do you mean getting..." Her words were cut off as he smacked her ass cheek. Jumping a little as he did, as she moans softly. Kissing him deeply, standing more on her tip toes to get closer to him. Feeling his naked body pressed against hers. She was in heaven right now. Her breasts sliding up along his water soaked abs and chest. Her nipples start to harden at the feel of his skin underneath them. Enjoying the very handsome man before her in the shower. Cut off from everything.

Jason laughs at her response to him smacking her ass, she seemed to like it but he decides not to torture her with it for right now. He kisses her back, noticing that she was standing on her tip toes to get to him, so he does what any guy would do and lifts her off of her feet, prompting her to wrap her legs around his waist for better support.

He moves with her over to the wall of the shower, pressing her back against it before breaking from her lips and kissing her neck plus her jaw, his lips exploring her soft skin as he also wants to shower her with his affections. Jason feels her nipples harden against his chest and he shivers slightly, the feeling was pleasurable and felt nice, quite a different experience from any other girl he'd been with.

Giggling as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Feeling the shower wall make contact with her back. It was a little cold to her her back. It made her gasp and wiggle closer to him. Pressing herself closer to him, until her back got used to feel of the cold wall behind her back. But Jason was warming her up that was for sure. And she loved the way that he made her feel. Like she was the only woman in the world to him.

Laying her head back on the shower wall. Letting him explore her neck and jaw all that he wanted. Moaning softly at the his strong yet soft lips on her. No man had ever kissed her like this or showed her affections like that. And she was becoming addicted to it. Her body softly trembles all over, as goose bumps pop up all over her body. Her fingers running along his upper back. Feeling his wet skin underneath the tip of her fingers. Softly she whispers his name, "Jason..."

Jason could tell his kisses and his words were having their effect on her, he wanted her to feel like nobody else mattered to him, after all she was his primary focus as of this moment. His lips continue to wander her skin, his hands hooked on to her hips to help keep her stable though he could probably just do that with the shower wall and his body, it was a good excuse to continue to touch her.

He feels her fingers running along his body, everywhere they touch goosebumps rise to meet them, she was having the same effect on him. He pulls away from her neck before speaking. "Eden, I want to take you now." He says to her, his eyes locking with hers to show his complete seriousness. "I want you, I've wanted you for a year now but I was always focused on the mission, always focused on the task ahead, but none of that matters here." He says to her.

Lost in the pleasure of his touching and touching him. She almost didn't hear the words that he spoke. What brought her back, was when his lips left her. She felt cold where once there was warmth. She wanted it back, locking eyes with him. A sexy little smile spread across her plump little lips. "Jason, I have waited for those words from for just little over a year now." Kissing him softly on the lips, "I want you so much Jason." She couldn't explain in words just how much she wanted him.

Holding him a little tighter to his body. "We can focus on each other." Leaning back again to him. Taking his bottom lip into her mouth as she softly sucks, tugging it. As her soft eyes look up to him. Filled with a deep need that grew with in her for her. A need that was turning into a craving. She wanted to please him as much as he wanted to please her.

Jason grins at her words, pressing his lips back against hers once she kisses him. "I want you too.." He mutters to her while holding her close to him. He looks into her eyes and can see that need for him, her eyes filled with lust and craving, though his eyes were probably filled with the same prospects all things considered.

"I'm going to take you now, Eden." He says to her, reaching one of his hands down to his already hardened member and lining it up with her entrance, the head of his member parting her lower lips before slowly pushing into her. Jason groans softly as he does this, really only able to fit so much of him inside of her before he has to strike up a steady rhythm.

To see that look in his eyes that mirrored her own. Made her insides clinch and scream out for him to enter her. To take her the way that she has dreamed about for over the last year of them knowing each other. His words and body pressed to hers making it almost unbearable. She knew that he wouldn't make her wait long. Because she could feel the need coming off his body. Matching her own need.

Her whole body singed at his words. Finally they were going to connect with one another on a deeper level. This moment has been in the making since they both started to want each other. It was only a matter of time that this was going to happen. Moving to let him reach down. Feeling just the tip of his hard member pressing to her lower lips. A soft moan fell from her lips as he pushed inside of her. Moving herself a down closer to is member. Wanting more then to feel him deeper. Her hot wet core wrapping around him, pulling him deeper as she moved. Though she couldn't move much. Leaning to his neck she starts to kiss up his neck. Working your way up, moaning his name. "Jason...Jason.." all the way up to his jawline , onto his chin and then meeting his lips. As she kisses him deeply and passionately.

That first moment of pure bliss when he was able to bury himself completely within her was worth the year long wait for this moment, his embrace with her never ending as he continues on with his pace, thrusting in and out of her at a steady pace, waiting for her permission to go faster or possibly even go slower, wanting this to be fun for the both of them. He kisses her back with that same passion and want, his tongue slipping from his mouth and moving into hers to explore as he begins to become closer to his climax, after all she was very tight. It was obvious that the two Marines hadn't done something like this in some time.

The pure bliss that filled her when he was inside of her. She couldned compare it anything. It didn't compare to anything. This moment with Jason to finally feel him in this way. As he thrust in and out of her, her body slid up and down his slick toned chest. Her nipples like that of little peeks. Ran up and down, giving her pleasure. That made her body grow hot. Her tongue danced along with his. As they mingled, touched and explored each other months. Her moans filled their kiss. Leaning back on the wall of the shower. She was able to start and move her hips. Meeting his thrusts. Grinding and pushing down on his hard member. Her core quivered, she could feel the ridges of his member. As he pushed further into her. Feeling herself be pushed further and further to that wonderful edge. Moaning out, "Jason...s..ooo very close." Her body begged for him to go a little faster.

Jason can tell that she wants him to start moving faster, the way that her body was trying to get the most out of his steady thrusts was a good indicator of that. His hips start to go faster against hers, this new pace also bringing him closer to a climax. "Cum for me, Eden." He mutters against her lips, wanting her to experience that pleasure before he would. He moves one of his hands to her hair to run through her locks again, knowing that he basically made her a puddle of joy whenever he played with her hair.

Back
Top Bottom