Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OHHH FELLOW FAT PEOPLE.

asasthana[old]

Super-Earth
Yes. I'm calling you fat. :/

I'm calling you fat becuase I'm fat and I can do that. NO REALLY. I am. Seriously.

Anyhow. I want to start a competition, because I need to loose weight and I need motivation. >.>

So who wants to loose weight with me?!?!?!

((No, really. I'm fat. Proof! ))

I'm losing weight anyway so I'll go ahead and sign myself up.

Goal is 25 pounds by October 10th.

I need to loose ... *calculates* 130. I just need to loose it.

Soooo, short term... Ten pounds, ten weeks. So we'll go even shorter term. I want to loose 2 pounds in two weeks.

Good goal. From what I've experienced before I started this god aweful I'm going to kill myself or succede style of dieting.

Cutting out junk food and soda helps a lot. Waaaay more than I expected. And getting at least some form of physical activity in the mornings.

Swimming being the most maximized method of activity.

Just don't loose weight in that chest >.>......J/K.

I don't need to loose weight, BUT I will do the excersize with you :) It's a rather obscure hobby of mine, aside from drawing and playing the guitar.

I just stopped eating corn, drank more water, and went organic.

I've lost about 60 pounds in 6 months.

My goal is another 60 lbs. Then I'll finally be around my goal of 200 lbs. Any smaller than that, I start looking sick.

Cutting all sources of HFCS from your diet is a good start. It makes you hungrier. Of course it's okay in moderation - the entire problem with high fructose corn syrup is it encourages immoderation >_>

Yes, but I still won't touch it. It physically makes me ill each time I eat something with HFCS in it. Like vomiting and liquid shits.

Also grapefruit! I eat a few each weak and it helps me feel so much better. :D

Hero doesn't listen to my dieting advice, but I promise you if you mix cyan pepper, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, and water you will loose weight super fast and cleanse out your body. You wont eat much because its very filling for some reason or another.

hope that helps!<3

wendi darling said:
Hero doesn't listen to my dieting advice, but I promise you if you mix cyan pepper, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, and water you will loose weight super fast and cleanse out your body. You wont eat much because its very filling for some reason or another.

hope that helps!<3
It gets rid of hunger because it flushes everything out of your system in a big fiery ball of pain. It burns doing down, and it sticks to your insides like glue to protect them.

Yeah, that's all I can muster up from the ingredients this morning.

Wow. Lots of advice. o.o

"cyan pepper, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, and water"

Holy shit. Are you trying to kill me? o_O I don't even own Cyan pepper or lemon juice or maple syrup. >.>

I also can't stand being hungry. Granted, that's not hard to avoid... I've the bad habit of eating one small meal a day. :/ It's fucked my metabolism up bad. Not like I had a choice on that, though... That's how often my dad eats, and I have to eat when he eats. >.>

I'll probably cut out soda (replace it with water) and limit what I eat to Fresh only. Maybe limit sauces or something. (/pouts at that last bit. I love sauces. :( )

meh my insides feel fine.
You only need like a minuscule amount of pepper. I hate spicy food so i wouldn't dare use more.

Cutting out soda does help, because the acid in soda actually stretches out your stomach..making you hungrier, and of course its dehydrating as well.

I am in. I need to lose 20 lbs and I will be back to my normal self, before I had to quit sports because the car crash killed me knee.

Seeing that Swimming is out....I am work on walking. Thank god for a dog.

Basically I took out all soda, I am work on less milk (but I love it so), instead of candy, cake and all that good stuff I only eat fruits and veggies as snacks, and I am slowly limiting my intake during meals. I have lost 10 pounds in eight weeks. Which is not bad for someone limited on exercise options.

I'm in!

Dear sweet Jesus.

Do not use that stupid cayenne pepper method. Just loose weight the natural way. FAD DIETS ARE NOT THE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT. Everything you lose with those, you'll gain back with vengeance. I've seen it happen to people, they'll use 'quick and easy' methods and end up fatter than before. If you want permanent REAL change, you're going to have to do it the 'hard' way. Basically: eat right, get exercise, drink plenty of water, and take soda and candy out of your diet. With that method, you are changing the root of the problem, which is diet and a lack of exercise. I promise if you try any other method, you're going to fall back and end up weighing more than you ever had before.

Sometimes the natural way takes too long. I always have to get into shape really quickly for shows. Obviously eating right and exercising is a must, but sometimes that's not enough. Anyway, I'd say I'm in pretty good shape so I was just trying to help a bit because people always ask me 'how did you get so fit?" I dance my ass off literally, but the concoction helps. Gives me lots of energy.

I've lost 50 pounds in a 6 month period. I'm pretty relaxed about it now. I'm at a healthy weight, though I still dont like seeing my upper body in the mirror. *shrug* I'm not too hardcore into fitness and health now because I'm more comfortable with myself.

asasthana said:
Ran out of time?

Yeah I ran out of time.

I used to dance in high school every Wednesday night. Once I graduated I got a job and started college so I ran out of time. Sorta trying to find for it again….

I'm just trying to lose weight and get in shape so the Navy does discharge me.

Back
Top Bottom