Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fall of the Elven Kingdom (MxF, Cruelty, Harem, Corruption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am willing to run this game using D&D/Pathfinder. Please take advantage of this: potential partners who are willing to use dice are preferred.

The elves have long lived in seclusion, and for good reason. Surrounded on all sides by monsters, they have no "civil" races to trade with and thus needed to learn to become self-sufficient. In the glorious days of the kingdom's founding, the elves knew powerful magic that could ward off any potential attackers and created wondrous artifacts that enhanced their land's fertility and bounty. The elves entered a golden age, but things eventually began to stagnate. After all, if you already have everything you need, what need have you for innovation? After many long generations, the secrets of the ancient magics were lost and even the army began to show lax discipline. Not that any of those things were important: after all, the land provided what the elves needed and more, and the walls kept the worst the surrounding desert had to offer at bay. Until one fateful day, tragedy struck: scarcity! Scarcity of the worst kind; the great river that fed the elves' crops and provided them with life began to dry up. Now a mere trickle of its former glory, the great river can no longer sustain the elves and they must turn to their neighbors if they hope to survive, but at what cost?

The setting: The aesthetic of the elven kingdom I have in mind is heavily based on Arabian/Middle Eastern fantasy: lots of desert, women in loose and flowing clothing that doesn't cover much and beautiful, sprawling cities. For centuries, the elf kingdom has been the jewel of the desert. It is perfectly situated next to a large river that provides it with all the water it needs, and it is one of the largest economic powers in the region, as evidenced by the capital city's splendor. After the recent passing of her parents, a young (at least relatively so for an elf) queen takes the throne and hopes to lead her people as fairly and competently as her parents had. Unfortunately, not too soon after taking the throne, the queen's lands experience a drought that leaves them crippled. Elves are going thirsty and will soon go hungry if she doesn't do something quick!

Enter the monsters. Perhaps a tribe of gnolls, lizardmen or the like, these creatures that were once considered barbarous happen to have the water that the elves so desperately need for their survival. Perhaps they intentionally diverted the river, or perhaps it's simply fortunate chance, but either way, the elves must swallow their pride and ask these lowly creatures for their assistance. There's just one catch: the monsters demand more than just money for their aid. In addition to setting astronomical prices for the water, the monsters insist on forging a political alliance with the elves and, given their strong bargaining position, they can demand that their cultural norms be respected by the elves. Unfortunately for the queen, the monsters have a very low opinion of women: treating them as second class citizens at best and property at worst. Thus begins the subtle invasion of the elven lands: not with a clashing of swords and the spilling of blood, but the slow subjugation of a people who desperately need what their oppressors can provide.

What I am Offering: I will GM this game. I will come up with adventures for your party of adventuresses to go on as they try to find a way to ensure their kingdom survives, as well as the various creatures that will gladly rape and enslave them should they fail.

What I am Looking For: Someone who is willing to play four female adventurers, one of whom is an elf queen, to try and save the elf lands despite the various forces trying to subjugate them. In the end, I would very much like to see these adventuresses fail, but whether that comes to pass depends on your ingenuity and the luck of your dice.

Necessary Kinks: I am not interested in the game if it does not contain most or all of the following
  • Misogyny (The monsters do not respect women)
  • Sexy Clothing (It's fantasy: women wear sexy clothing and, of course, a slave girl is much more attractive when dressed the part)
  • Slavery (Not right away, but the monsters would like nothing more than to enslave the party)
  • Casualness (Both in casually dismissing the concerns of women, as well as casually molesting them)
  • Slapping/Spanking (What better way to show a cunt her place?)
  • Orgasm Control/Denial (The monsters view the female orgasm with disdain and believe that women should all be frustrated, wet and squirming, with the occasional rare orgasm as a special reward)
  • Exhibitionism/Public Humiliation (Their amusement is more important than her shame)

Optional, Darker Kinks: These are not necessary, but if you tickle these cravings I will give you preference over all other requests
  • Watersports (Why use the bathroom when you have a perfectly good whore?)
  • Female Circumcision (I will definitely discuss it with you before I clip off a girl's clit, but please be open to this)
  • Bestiality (Not all of the creatures who rape you will be humanoid)
  • Casual Abuse (General cruel and unusual treatment of women)
  • Bloodplay (I have some ideas for this)

I will gladly play this do you want me to play the entire party and what edition are we going with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom