Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Impassioned Addictions - Game of Thrones craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

0117bed48edc783bf3635e36d07e36e7.gif

Please let me know if you wish to drop the role-play or lose interest. I will do the same. I will also let you know of any extended absences and I would appreciate that courtesy from my partner as well. For the most part, I will respond daily or every other day during the Summer. When college returns, my response frequency will decrease. If I have not responded in over a week, feel free to shoot me a reminder.

My reply length can vary. I will always meet the minimum requirement and give my partner something substantial to work with. I am trying to improve my writing skills, so I will attempt lengthy, detailed posts.

I prefer playing male characters in heterosexual pairings. However, I am willing to double up. If one of our pairings is male x female and I control the male character, I will do anything my partner desires desire for the second pairing.

I have few limits. Those include adultery/cuckolding, beastiality, having our main characters under 18, necrophilia, and toilet play. . The only limit I can be flexible with is adultery. If one pairing abides by that limit, I am fine with it being added elsewhere if I double up with my partner.

I enjoy writing mature content from sexual interactions to violence. The inclusion of smut is necessary in at least one pairing. Regarding smut, there are an array of kinks I enjoy writing. When I discuss planning a role-play with my partner, I will provide a list of what I like and do not like. My partner should feel free to tell me about any limits or likes that were not mentioned.

I do not mind chatter out-of-character with my writing partner. I enjoy planning out ideas. I have no preference between playing through private messaging or threads.

I have no issue playing canon characters and I have no issue using original characters.

The 100 [TV Show]

Fear The Walking Dead [TV Show]

Game of Thrones [TV Show]

The Walking Dead [TV Show]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom