Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Impassioned Addictions - Game of Thrones craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

0117bed48edc783bf3635e36d07e36e7.gif

Please let me know if you wish to drop the role-play or lose interest. I will do the same. I will also let you know of any extended absences and I would appreciate that courtesy from my partner as well. For the most part, I will respond daily or every other day during the Summer. When college returns, my response frequency will decrease. If I have not responded in over a week, feel free to shoot me a reminder.

My reply length can vary. I will always meet the minimum requirement and give my partner something substantial to work with. I am trying to improve my writing skills, so I will attempt lengthy, detailed posts.

I prefer playing male characters in heterosexual pairings. However, I am willing to double up. If one of our pairings is male x female and I control the male character, I will do anything my partner desires desire for the second pairing.

I have few limits. Those include adultery/cuckolding, beastiality, having our main characters under 18, necrophilia, and toilet play. . The only limit I can be flexible with is adultery. If one pairing abides by that limit, I am fine with it being added elsewhere if I double up with my partner.

I enjoy writing mature content from sexual interactions to violence. The inclusion of smut is necessary in at least one pairing. Regarding smut, there are an array of kinks I enjoy writing. When I discuss planning a role-play with my partner, I will provide a list of what I like and do not like. My partner should feel free to tell me about any limits or likes that were not mentioned.

I do not mind chatter out-of-character with my writing partner. I enjoy planning out ideas. I have no preference between playing through private messaging or threads.

I have no issue playing canon characters and I have no issue using original characters.

The 100 [TV Show]

Fear The Walking Dead [TV Show]

Game of Thrones [TV Show]

The Walking Dead [TV Show]

RE: My Sinful Desires. [All genders welcome]

7/17 Update:

Added:

Plots/Pairings/Settings:

- An unconventional pairing involving a rather unattractive male somehow paired with a gorgeous female.

Fandoms:

*Movies:
- Air

* TV Shows:
- The 100
- Second Chance
- Containment

7/24 Update:

Removed:

All original pairings and settings

Certain fandoms

*Overall request thread is far more concise and organized*

Hey. I see that in your fandoms you mentioned The Last of Us, one of my favourite worlds to RP in.

I'd be happy to rp with you, though one query, in your kinks you list Psuedo-Rape yet you don't put rape in the No category, so what is your stance on Non-Con in potential stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom