Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorceress Controlled BE, GTS growth RP Req [Strictly FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrozen

Moon
General Plot as of so far

Before I get to it, I am a very flexible, negotiable, and patient person. If you have some changes you want to make or hell, even run me by an idea of your own that makes mine a scrap, go on ahead. I'm even fine with just leaving things to chance. This is just my rough idea which we can abide by or not.

While based in modern day, my character, Necrozen, is a sorceress who in all actuality, isn't all that powerful. The spells she knows are fairly useless and while she has the ambition to learn more powerful ones, it hasn't worked out all that well for her. She has often liked tinkering with the thought of size manipulation on account of that she can't imagine herself being able to conjure a meteor anytime soon, so rampaging as a giantess through the city should work just as well in her mind, right?
That being said, she has been saving the spell or attempts at increased sized manipulation for someone other than herself for two reasons: One being that she really has no idea what she's doing, and two, she does drool over the thought of watching some woman expanding before her eyes; whether that be breast, ass, or her as a whole, she simply falls weak to think about it, though she awaits one she can convince or trick into being her test dummy.

She likes to think and carry herself as a very maintained and controlling woman; powerful, in a word, even though she does tend to fall short in the cavern of weak-will and uncertainty from time to time, leaving her magic to pure chance or unsuspectingly losing her balance. A bit of a tease is more than enough to get her going most of the time. If a bit of effort were put, she tends to quickly be flipped around and turned into the one pleading for more.

* = Heavily preferred
Loves:

-Hyper Breast Expansion*
-Hyper Muscle Growth
-Nipple/breast play*
-Heavy use of dialogue (I wont let this overtake the effort of actual description within my own posts, however)
-Giantess Growth
-Ass expansion
Neutral (Will do if requested):
-Weight gain
-Transformation
-Furries
Dislikes/meh:
-Excessive focus on feet
-Strap-ons (Especially those described as having a phallic appearance)
Absolutely Not:
-Male characters (And while ik this is sorta out of my control) writers
-Futanari
-Gore
-Rape
-Scat
-Anything pertaining to urine

Now, I do know a lot of these might be deal breakers, though as cliché as it may sound, I'm a lesbian and the thought of typing things that's having a guy jack off on the other screen does not appeal to me. I'd rather just not RP than be deceived. It just is what it is ;w;.

I do enjoy a bit of character development overtime if you so choose for this to be a long-term thing. Story, plot, whatever you got, but in the same breath, hell, I don't mind jumping in right away. As I said, aside from these guidelines I'm flexible. I type multiple paragraphs to the best of my ability. I'm fairly tolerant, so as long as you type more than three sentences each time, I won't really be upset, though from someone who likes growth, "More is more!" See what I did there? Like less is more, but growing so... more is more? Because they're... Aaaaaaah, good joke me. *Pats self on back.*
Also, don't feel crazy pressured about reply time. Again, I'm patient. I'm not always going to be sitting with my inbox pulled up hitting refresh every three seconds waiting to chew you out when you do reply, though I do ask that you are patient with me as well. I won't make you wait a full day, but I do tend to be a bit of a slow thinker from time to time so I ask that you bear with me! ;u; But, never be afraid to give me a gentle nudge if you feel I should have responded earlier. Chances are I didn't see it or my brain completely shut off.

Please let me know if you want to withdraw from or want to end the RP, or even if you anticipate something happening where you can no longer reply for over a few days at a time. I won't be mad or upset, I just like to know so I know if I should continue waiting or not. If you want to pause and continue on again at another point, that's fine as well, just keep me updated of course.

Upon message or request, I'll send the full description of my character.
PM me with questions or a desire to RP. Include ideas or suggestions if you have any and if plan on joining as well.

RE: Sorceress Controlled BE, GTS growth RP Req (Flexible plot) [Strictly FxF]

Bippity bump from bottom of 3rd.

RE: Sorceress Controlled BE, GTS growth RP Req (Flexible plot) [Strictly FxF]

Bumpalump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom