Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F // Romance, Celebrities, Superheroes // Open for ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallister

Planetoid
Welcome to my request thread!

What am I looking for?
I am simply looking for someone interested in a roleplay. That said, I do have a couple of cravings so I shall list them down below. Long or short-term, I am open for both. English is not my native language, but I have never had any complaints. Ninety-nine out of a hundred times my grammar and spelling will be correct. I only play through threads and PM's due to me being a very slow writer. My usual post length is around two-hundred to three-hundred words, but naturally it varies depending on the situation. That's around two to four paragraphs. I have no requirement for my partner in terms of the amount he/she writes, it is all about quality over quantity. As long as I am given something to work with I am satisfied.

I would like to receive at least four replies a week, but more is greatly appreciated. Even sending replies back and forth is something I would be up for. At the moment I have plenty of time available to spend freely, so in most cases I will reply within the day if not hours of your post. In terms of the amount of smut and plot I want in the roleplay; I simply go by the rule that any amount is fine as long as it is justified in the plot.

Current Cravings:

Celebrities / Face Claiming [OC x Celebrity]
Whether it is you playing a celebrity or just using their appearance; Natalie Dormer, Emilia Clarke, and Margot Robbie are my favorites. However I'm open for suggestions!

DC Comics [OC x Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Wonder Woman or Poison Ivy]
Now this one I'm really interested in, as it gives me the opportunity to use an OC I've been dying to play, not to mention the fact that my character will have some lovely company.

Plots:
As the title suggests, I'm mainly interested in a romantic roleplay. However, if you have an idea that doesn't involve romance you're more than welcome to throw it my way, I might be interested and then we both win. As for my own plots; I'm a sucker for clichés and simplicity. I prefer down-to-earth plots that work as the ground on which our characters develop on, rather than the plot itself being the interesting part of the roleplay. I want our characters actions and interactions to be the main focus, not what's happening around them. To put it bluntly, I want a character driven roleplay, and thus I enjoy the simple relationship plots. Two characters falling in love with one and other, flirting until they eventually acknowledge each other as their partner, and so forth. Whether it is a superhero I've created that finds himself enjoying Harley Quinn's morbid quirkiness more than he expected, or simply childhood friends that reignite their romance after bumping into each other on the street. The details are up for discussion, naturally, but I would like to keep the general feeling of simplicity and of course romance.

My biggest kinks:
  • Switch Characters - I do not want a pushy dom, and neither do I want a boring sub. I want someone that enjoys taking both roles, as I do!
  • Sexy clothing - Revealing dresses, corsets, lingerie, stockings, etc.
  • Handjobs - The intimacy of a handjob is lovely.
  • Intelligent Characters - If you want to play a bimbo, or simply a naive/dumb character, then I am sorry but I am not interested.
  • Seduction/Teasing - This makes the roleplay so much more fun and diverse. Jumping into bed straight away is dull, some things are worth waiting for!
  • Romance - Now, this one is tricky. I really do not want a super cute, lovable relationship here, but some affection behind the sex adds to the immersion.
  • Cum - Facials, creampies, cumplay, etc.
  • Raceplay - Just he mention of skin colors, the mix of races, hnng.

Full F-list: LINK

That is it I think. If you are interested or have any questions you are more than welcome to write here on the thread or to send me a private message. Either way I appreciate you taking the time to read all of this.

I am looking forward to hear from you!

- M

RE: [M looking for F] Medieval/Fantasy, Game of Thrones

Bump!

I'm currently in talks with people that are interested but I haven't started anything yet, still looking!

RE: [M looking for F] Romance, Game of Thrones, Celebrities

Still looking for people, don't be shy!

RE: [M looking for F/M/Futa] Romance, Game of Thrones, Fantasy/Medieval, Celebrities

Bumping!

RE: [M looking for F/M/Futa] Romance, Game of Thrones, Fantasy/Medieval, Celebrities

Still looking for people. Bump!

I'm still looking for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom