Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give and Take, that is what I am all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon,

This is possibly a slightly too formal message to all those who will come to glance at my request thread, or have looked at and found no interest in my others, however, I felt the need to straighten things out. As the title of my thread suggests, I live by the idea of give and take. Generally, this means, I am willing to do absolutely anything you might want to play, romance, studs, race place, incest, murder, vore, even a Hellraiser inspired would of really grotesque but sexually explicit action, but I want my desires considered. I can play your dominant stud, or rapist, or whatever submissive desire you have, with whatever body type you want, but please just consider what I like as well.

I am a roleplayer with experience, I don't do messengers but I will play via email, or on a small, private forum I have. I can play women, men, futa, tentacle beasts, monsters, gods, subs, doms, time travelers, really anything that suits your desires and helps fill up some of my time. I enjoy people who can play more than one person, it helps to build a larger atmosphere, interaction with others to enhance things that are more taboo, but at times I will even play those characters for willing partners who can only focus on one person.

Yes, I love hyper curves, women with enormous curves, much like a number of women love getting men who are ruggedly handsome, have only 4 percent body fat, and a dick ranges from above average to hitting the floor. I don't think this is a ridiculous request of ladies, but I am also open and very happy to accommodate when my partner wants to play a smaller female as well. A chance for me to get what I want and for you to get what you want.

If you want an idea of things I have been really into lately, well, I love unfortunate or perhaps fortunate circumstances, examples follow:

A woman being forced to fuck a man, to steal him away. This is a scenario that allows for an interesting combination of a woman being forced by someone more dominant, to take a partially dominant role. She might be apologizing the entire way, even as she climaxes again and again, but ultimately, she is at the mercy at someone who has more power then both, creating a sexy, intense nexus of both submissive and having power.

A male who is drugged, or magically changed, generally making his sex organs grow to a point that is very alluring to a specific type of female you are playing. It is not his desire but he can't stop it either. The female finding herself stuck in a room with him, struggling with her devotion to friend or her husband, and the extreme lust she has for a penis that might at last give her an orgasm.

The two previous roles are more about females as the dominant, but I am open to roles where the female is a victim. A male suffering from a curse or genetic anomaly. Somehow, he can smell when women are ovulating and it can create an almost uncontrollable need to fuck. Pain, intense lust that cannot be sated with his own hands, driving him to ravage the woman.

I can also play a male that is more sly, seductive. He can see the woman's weakness to his handsomeness, to his genitals, and takes full advantage. Enjoying the way she struggles inside not to look, coming up behind her and grabbing her, pushing her into a wall, tugging hair and teasing her until he draws from her gasping breath what he wants to hear. Her submission.

Oh, I have also played gay scenes in the past as well, sometimes playing both males for the ladies enjoyment during the role. So, I am fairly open.

As a general rule, I prefer milfs in roles where the female is dominant, or sexually powerful. I can't say I have ever wanted a "dominant" woman. But someone who is stronger or in a position where my male can't retaliate and is simply in a state of such lust that she can't stop herself from taking what she craves.

For subs, they can be absolutely anything you want. I will play daddy x daughter, teacher x student, any kind of age gap you enjoy or position of power over you.

At last, I write a good bit, you don't necessarily need to match me, but a clear effort to give me emotion, detail, internal dialogue so I understand what your character is experiencing inside, as well as physical description is an incredible plus.

I am still currently craving gorgeous ebony women, preferably, incredibly busty with gorgeous, natural hair. I do like the hair straightened, even though it can be a huge pain for ebony ladies and the coarse hair, but it is just so damn beautiful. But, I am fairly open to most things, for those who are willing to consider the things I crave as well.

Hearing from people in pm would be great. I generally prefer ladies only, but I do make exceptions from time to time.

A link to my other forum for more specific ideas on what I crave. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=58713

http://d.facdn.net/art/daltin/1460407636/1460044841.daltin_studs_alt.jpg here are a couple studs I doodles and threw on rough colors based on some roleplays I have done.

Bumping and really hoping for fun. I am eager to please and hoping to get some food.

I'd like to discuss a Roleplay with you in a private thread, so if you can please add me to a private thread and we can discuss!

I really want to play with this Doberman. https://e621.net/post/show/979800/alcohol-anthro-beach-beverage-big_breasts-bikini-b

RE: Give and Take, that is what I am all about. (Please check last bump.)

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom