Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a MxM fantasty RP! - Plots inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_Siren

Super-Earth
I've been craving two things lately: Fantasy settings a bit of guy on guy action. I don't think either of those are too much to ask for :p. At the moment I suppose I'd more story than smut (though still lots of smut) but I'm willing to go half and half with it too. I just don't want so much smut that there might as well not be a plot or pairing to it at all. If you can convince I might do m/f or f/f but you better bring something good to the table! I consider myself to be literate, I like detailed posts. To me short posts that are just a couple lines get old really quick. I'm only interested in rping over PMs. Sorry I know a lot of you like other mediums but its the only one that I can reply consistently too. For positions and things I normally do switch or seke but I can do top or bottom.

Things I don't RP:

Rape
Pregnancy (Mpreg or normal)
Father/Son
Celebrities
Futa
BDSM
Abuse
Scat
First Person
Water Sports​

Things I DO RP:

:heart: Cravings :Heart:
Harry Potter - OCs
Final Fantasy X - Summoner/Guardian (not aeon)
Sneaky sex in public places
Fallout

Medieval Fantasy
Prince/Knight (See Plot)
Knight/Thief
Mage/Warrior (See Plot)
Genderbent Fairy Tales (Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc)
Arranged Marriage
Dragon/Rider
Enemy Soliders (or mages or whatever)
Mage/Familiar
Priest/Solider (or enemy solider)

Modern Fantasy
Neko/Human (See Plot)
Magic School type thing
Mutants
Mutant/Normal Person
Super Heroes
Super Hero/Villain
Vampires
Vampire/Human
Virtual Video Game World

Fandoms (ocxoc)
Harry Potter
Dragon Age (See plot)
Skyrim
Fallout
Pokemon (Pokemon x Pokemon, Pokemon x Trainer, Trainer x Trainer. Normal Pokemon, Anthros and gijinka are all fine)
Final Fantasy X (Summoner x Guardian)
.Hack//

Other stuff
Anthros
Animals
Brothers
Step Brothers
[/align]

When you message me please have something you want to rp in mind! Don't just ask if I want to rp.
If you have an idea or want to do something not listed please feel free to ask!

Plots​
(I can play either role in all of them)

Mage/Templar (Dragon Age) - This is pretty simple and would take place when the circles rose up against the templars. Maybe the Templar was kind to the mage once, or they were friends or lover but for whatever reason the mage stops the other mages from attacking this Templar and the two end up fleeing together as the mages run off to join the rebellion.

Eeevee Ginkinka or Anthro/Trainer - In a world where pokemon take on more human forms, a scientist has developed an Eevee that can evolve and devolve at will into any of their forms. The Eevee is given a reliable trainer to work with. I like the idea of maybe each evolution taking on a different personality depending on what element they take.

School/Dorm: I don't really have an idea of this I just like the idea of us playing a lot of characters attending a school together (could be normal or like magical) where we have many different pairings going on. It could start with us playing one character each then we slowly introduce more characters in as we go.

Guard/Royal: While attending peace talks with a warring kingdom the royals group is attacked and only the royal and a single guard make it alive. With an entire country between them and home they have to race to return to their people to warn of an upcoming assault on their capital. But many creatures lurk in the wilds and hunters are sent to capture them.

Mage/Warrior: There has been a war waging for decades and it has basically been one kingdom that has strong mages completely destroying their less magical neighbors. All thats left is a few smaller countries determined to hold their own. One day while patrolling the beach a soldier finds a person washed up on the shore after a storm the night before. They realize the person is a mage of the enemy and quickly returns them to base. After striking a deal where the mage agrees to help them in return for freeing them from the emperor, the mage reveals the king is searching for an artifact that will significantly boost his mages magical abilities to wipe out the remaining enemy forces.

Neko/human - a human finds a cat while on their way and takes them home. The next morning the human wakes up to find a naked neko in bed with them. The human decides to keep the neko around either as a pet or room mate or simply as a lover. I like the idea of them trying to keep the fact that the neko is a neko from others. (Any animal works) (Bonus: id like someone to play a tough alley cat, I'm getting tired of kittens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom