Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Twelfth Night... (Madam Mim and Xana)

"I'd hardly be an even match," Olivia answered with a shrug at Sebastian's offer to duel his sister. "I've never found anyone willing to teach me, so if she's been practicing she'll have quite the advantage on me."

But Sebastian seemed more than happy to follow her out to the garden and her heart skipped beats when his hand held hers. Olivia couldn't look away from his eyes and while there was nothing inherently erotic about biting into a strawberry she still felt her knees go weak and her thighs quake as he somehow made it suggestive. She didn't struggle when he pulled her closer, not quite caring about propriety as he pressed the remainder of the sweet berry against her lips and she took a bite. This time as he begged entrance to her lips Olivia didn't hesitate. Tentatively she explored his tongue with her own, not entirely sure of how this was supposed to go. One arm draped over his shoulder, around his neck. That felt sort-of correct, anyway. When he pulled back she was trembling in his arms though the weather was still warm. She smiled weakly when the viscount confessed that he was falling for her, but before she could make any sort of answer his lips were on hers again.

"Sebastian..." Olivia could barely force her voice above a whisper. She smiled and laughed nervously, breathily, and her fingers played with his hair. "Oh God Sebastian...I wish I believed in love at first sight. I'd feel a little less silly for falling so completely for you so quickly." She laughed nervously again and averted her eyes, feeling color rise in her face again.

She spotted the trail of strawberry juice which had run from his chin down his neck and hesitated only a moment, so as not to lose her nerve. Leaning in she kissed his throat where it had been stained, pulling little bits of flesh into her mouth and running her tongue along it. Up she went from his collarbone to his throat, to his jaw, to his chin. Finally her lips were near his and she smiled again.

"Can't have it staining," she said, her lips brushing Sebastian's as she spoke, "or people will think we've been up to something naughty." She chuckled before stealing another long, slow kiss as she curled his hair around her fingers. "I'm glad I'm marrying you Sebastian," she murmured when she broke for air, "since I don't think God Himself could have picked anyone more perfect."

Viola gasped as Olivia lips grazed her skin. And then more, deeper as teeth and tongue joined in. It was so unexpected, most women were content to let her do the work, to let her taste and touch and explore. But Olivia’s mouth felt so good against her skin, Viola thought she might go weak in the knees. She wished she could feel Olivia’s mouth elsewhere. Never before had another woman done the things she did for them. She would never let them, of course, for fear of her secret getting out. And she figured that no woman would ever want to do those things to her.

“You’re perfect,” she murmured against Olivia’s lips, fingers trailing down her cheek and neck. Another deep kiss, pushing down her jealousy, losing herself in the humidity of Olivia’s mouth, and the softness of her skin, and the silken tresses of hair. She pressed her forehead against Olivia’s, sighing happily as their noses touched slightly. “Three days is far too long a wait.” And two months is far too short.

“Sebastian!” Antonio called, giving them a chance to disentangle before he caught them in an intimate embrace. Still, as he came into view, there was a moment of knowing in his eyes, as he exchanged wordless acknowledgement with Viola.

Clearing her throat, Viola took Olivia’s hand, “My lady, this is my good, childhood friend, Antonio De la Fountaine.”

“A pleasure, countess. Sebastian is quite the lucky man,” Antonio bowed deeply, before continuing “Viscount, your parents have arrived.”

Viola nodded, and pulled Olivia’s hand to her mouth, “I should see to them. I will see you at dinner, yes my love?”

And with that she was off, looking back one last time before they left the gardens. They walked in silence for a bit until they reached the upstairs rooms, where the guests of the Baccarins would be put up, until the wedding.

“You like her,” Antonio teased, his elbow prodded Viola’s bandaged midsection.

“Of course, what’s not to like?” Viola agreed, taking off her hat. “She is a pleasure to talk to, as well as to look upon.”

“So, are you going to fuck her?” he whispered, as they turned the corner. Viola scoffed.

“You don’t fuck a woman like that. You love her, long and slowly, building your passion over time, until she melts at your touch.”

“What’s the difference?”

Viola laughed, shaking her head, “If you have to ask, you will never know.”

“Don’t give it to her too good, or she will wonder what happened once you…’recover,’” Antonio pointed out. Viola just sighed. Antonio cast her a sidelong look. “You’re jealous of him, aren’t you?”

“I’ve spent my life jealous of him. There is but one difference between us, and yet he gets all the good fortune the world can muster.” Viola gruffed, feeling nearly all the happiness she had discovered in the garden dissipate. “Does he even know how good he has it?”

“Viola,” Antonio hissed, as they entered the room together, “He nearly died. Do you really want to speak of his good fortune, right now?”

Viola opened her mouth to speak, but closed it just as quickly, feeling a wave of guilt pass through her. It wasn’t Sebastian’s fault he was born a man, or that she was born a woman. Her jealousy of his life had made her bitter. “You’re right, of course Antonio.” With a deep breath, she readied herself to meet with her parents.

Olivia dipped a curtsy when introduced to Antonio, then smiled a little ruefully when he took her betrothed to meet with his parents. She could have spent all afternoon in the garden with Sebastian. Instead she watched them until they were out of sight before returning to the study. Her ladies looked at her expectantly as she closed the door and leaned against it.

"Well?" Lady Catherine asked expectantly. Olivia's lips broke into an uncontrollable grin and for a time there was some amount of squealing and screeching amongst the five women as Olivia extolled all of Sebastian's virtues.

His parents were pleasant enough. No less pleasant than her own parents, anyway. The next three days were a maddening rush to get all of the preparations finalized despite it being a relatively "small" wedding of a hundred and fifty friends, relatives, and political allies. Sebastian and Olivia only had time to sneak off to the gardens once or twice to get some time to themselves alone, and otherwise rarely saw one another with the exception of meals. Finally, however, the day arrived. Sebastian had been completely right: three days had been far too long a wait. Olivia now looked forward to her wedding night probably more than was appropriate.

To get to the wedding night she had to get through the wedding first though. When she peeked through the doors what her parents had called a small gathering looked like all of France to her. Her heart pounded in her chest so hard she thought her breastbone would break. But she received her cue and on shaking legs she made her way down the aisle in an enormous dress of pale blue silk with several pounds of fine gold and silver beadwork and embroidery. She barely heard the priest at all, but couldn't seem to quit staring at Sebastian and wondering at her good fortune.

The next few days were a whirlwind. Meeting Olivia’s parents wasn’t so bad; they were thrilled to find that Olivia was now looking forward to this marriage as much as they were. Relieved, perhaps, to know she had secured a good marriage for herself. Viola could sense the disguised bitterness in her own parents eyes that she was no closer to marrying, but they couldn’t complain now. Not while she was securing a dynastic alliance for them.

Things with Olivia were just as nice, between the delightful conversations and the stolen kisses when they could manage to sneak off. Olivia was absolutely right that it was too soon to declare them in love, but falling for one another, certainly. Infatuated, perhaps. Deliriously happy, without a doubt. Viola wouldn’t let the nagging voice in her mind get in the way. It was so much better than merely seducing a woman, so much more satisfying, getting to know Olivia, and finding ways to make her smile, and blush and laugh.

Before she could believe it, it was the day of the wedding. Looking at herself in the mirror, before applying her bandages, Viola had found she was rather ambivalent about her body. She was attractive enough, in a slender, fit way. She could see approaching a woman with similar features to her own, as narcissistic as it was. She had found beauty in types of women, slender and curvy, tall and short, young and mature. It seemed it was only men she could find no desire in her heart for. So she didn’t hate her body, for the way it looked.

She hated that people would look upon her, and see her womanly features, and decide they could determine everything from that. Her intellect, her capacity for learning or understanding. Her skill or her strength. As if her body limited her with innumerous limitations. She didn’t reject her own womanhood, just the limitations the society placed upon her.

But Olivia wouldn’t accept her femininity, so Viola hid than part of herself away, becoming Sebastian once more. So she wrapped herself tightly, knowing that Olivia might well see her tonight. They were going to share a bed, after all. A thought that excited and terrified Viola. After all, she had indeed been falling for Olivia. It was much different from her normal courtships, which took a night and ended by morning. Viola enjoyed those women, but didn’t see a need to repeat her performance. Olivia though? Never before had she wanted a woman more in her life, a woman she could want for all of her days. But Olivia was not for her. Olivia was for Sebastian.

She donned an impeccable black suit, woolen, with intricate golden embroidery along the edges. A white shirt and cravat lie underneath, tucked into matching black slacks and shiny leather boots, with her usual two inch heal. Her curly brown locks were worn down. She was now ready to met her bride.

Viola couldn’t help but smile as Olivia came down the aisle, in complete awe of her. Sebastian would never have this. Seeing her, in her wedding dress, looking radiant and exuberant, this was just for Viola. No one could take this memory from her, and no one else could have it. She was clearly the most beautiful woman, crafted by God’s own skilled hands.

The ceremony was a haze, Olivia’s beaming smile stealing Viola’s attention away from the priest. Still, she managed the vows, enthusiastically intoning her own “I do.” And the kiss? Chaste, of course, with the room full of guests with all eyes upon them, but not restraining her desire at all, as her hands cupped Olivia’s face. Even as it ended, she didn’t move, just stared in Olivia’s amber eyes, lost in her own bliss.

For a few moments all they could do was stare at one another. For a moment she'd been convinced that Sebastian would reject her at the last moment, that he would say no and walk away. But he hadn't! He hadn't and after she gave her own "I do" a little too eagerly she hadn't listened to the priest in the slightest. Their kiss, their first kiss as man and wife, was nothing short of perfect. Then they stared into one another's eyes until the priest cleared his throat.

"I ah...I think we'd better go," Olivia said with a chuckle and a smile.

The reception was beautiful, but she couldn't find the ability to care much or even to tear her eyes away from her new husband for more than a few moments. It should have been clear to everyone in the room that she was absolutely heels-over-head for Sebastian. Not "in love" yet, of course... But quickly falling in that direction. She occasionally squeezed his hand or leaned up to kiss him, speaking to anyone else only when absolutely required.

"I can't wait until you're healed up, love," she murmured to him at one point. "People will be wanting to know how many children we plan on, and I can't wait to start trying." Olivia grinned. "I think three or four is a good number. What about you darling? How many do you want?"

Viola was surprised to know there was a party occurring around her, when all she could focus on was Olivia, and the absolute bliss written on the woman’s face. Far more intoxicating than the wine being served. Viola didn’t deny herself any sips of desire from Olivia’s lips, drinking in her aroma. Burying her nose in Olivia’s hair, bringing soft fingers to her lips, Viola could not get enough of her new bride.

Then the subject of children came up, and Viola hid her discomfort behind a long drink of wine. Olivia seemed so eager to become a mother, to have a handful of children, and it almost broke Viola’s heart. She wanted to give this woman the world, but she could not give her children. With a sad sigh she reminded herself that Sebastian could, and most certainly would. Forcing down the thought, she smiled at Olivia and kissed her on the forehead. “As many as God sees fit to grant us. So long as you wish to have them.”

Olivia was incredible, and an enigma. A woman content to live the life set out for her by society, to be a doting wife, and a good mother. And yet, she fought against the notion that she shouldn’t expand her mind, or dig in the dirt, or take up fencing. As it seemed, even a woman who embraced her femininity wholeheartedly could not be put into a simple box.

“Shall we dance, my love?” Viola asked, standing and taking Olivia’s hand in her own. This was perhaps one feminine pursuit Viola was actually good at. Of course, she used that grace and dexterity to excel in fencing, but she knew her way around a ballroom as well.

Sebastian danced divinely and Olivia didn't ask any more questions of him. They hadn't in the past three days ever gotten around to talking about children and though he'd hidden it well his hesitation had shown her his discomfort at the subject. It hurt of course, and it stung like rejection, but today was her wedding day and she wouldn't allow anything to mar that. Not even Sebastian's hesitation about children.

There was only so much socializing she could take though. After a few more hours of dancing and eating and toasts and forced laughter and feigned interest, Olivia took her husband's hand and pulled him gently into the quiet hallway. She leaned in as though to kiss him then pulled back at the last minute. With an excited giggle she turned and hurried toward the stairs, tugging him along by the hand. Wordlessly and occasionally swaying her hips teasingly she led the way to the room where her things had been moved. Her parents hadn't shared a room for many years, but Olivia had been convinced that no such fate would befall her own union and had therefore ordered apartments to be prepared for she and her husband to live in together.

"Well?" she asked expectantly, looking around and sitting on the bed. "What do you think?" Olivia beamed at him, waiting for Sebastian to proclaim it as perfect for them as she thought it was.

Viola was more than happy to be pulled away from the party by Olivia, eager to give her a real kiss, to demonstrate the desire that had built since their meeting three days prior. When her hungry lips were met with teasing, Viola audibly whined, reaching for her wayward bride. Still Olivia had something in mind, clearly, and Viola humored her.

"Well?" she asked expectantly, looking around and sitting on the bed. "What do you think?”

“It’s lovely,” Viola agreed with a laugh, too focused on Olivia to care too much about the room. She walked over to her bride, taking her hand and pulling her back to her feet, into a tight embrace. One arm was wrapped around her waist, keeping her close, the other caressing her cheek, stroking down to her chin to bring her face in even closer. “Are you ready, my wife?” Before Olivia could answer, Viola was kissing her, lips pressed together and tongue exploring her. Fingers slid along Olivia’s neck to the back of her head, tangling in her silken tresses.

When they finally pulled away, Viola stayed close, lips grazing Oilvia’s cheeks. “I can’t make love to you, as I should. As you deserve. ,” Her lips trailing along the cheek and brushed against her jaw, “Still, I want to show you how grateful I am to be yours. To show you just how beautiful I find you.” She exhaled against Olivia’s neck as their bodies pressed together, finding Olivia’s soft form positively exquisite. “May I show you, love? May I show you the pleasure being your husband brings me? May I spend the night showing you how stunning you truly are?” Viola’s tongue darted out now, tracing a vein and leaving a heated moist streak in its wake.

"Are you ready, my wife?"

"But yo--"

Before she could properly answer Sebastian had pulled her close again and was kissing her. Olivia's knees went weak as his fingers tangled in her hair and his lips and tongue explored her skin. He admitted that he couldn't make love to her tonight, but he wanted to spend the night showing her pleasure. How exactly he intended to accomplish this she had no idea; she only had the barest idea of the mechanics of a wedding night anyway. But if he knew what to do then she would follow his lead. With one more kiss she took a step back.

"I don't know what you intend," she admitted, "but it's our wedding night. I want to give you all of me." Slowly Olivia began disrobing, struggling for a minute with her corset before managing to pull one of the long, dangling laces. Her dress pooled at her feet, joined shortly by the corset, then by bloomers and shoes and stockings. When she finally stepped out of the puddle of fabric Olivia wore nothing but her jewelry and stood blushing mightily before her husband. She'd never felt so exposed and couldn't help but gaze at the ground.

"This is me," she said finally. "All of me. This is your wife." She couldn't help but grin at that, that she was his wife now, and looked up to gauge his reaction.

Viola wanted to undress Olivia, to caress her skin as the layers slid down. She nearly pursued as Olivia stepped back, digging her fingers into her fist to hold back. Slow, she needed to go slow. She had wanted Olivia so badly over the past three days, still, she couldn’t rush things. Couldn’t rush this, this moment between them. So she sat on the bed, watching with undisguised adorations as Olivia worked. Eyes tracing her curves, memorizing each slope and bend and arc.

“When I look upon you, I truly know that God is great. Only a perfectly wise and loving being could have crafted you. In praising you, I praise him. To worship every inch of you, is to worship him, and his insight. Glorying in you, in your beauty, in your graces, in your taste and scent and feel, is to glory in God’s grace. I thank him, that I can see true beauty in my life time, by looking upon you.” She pulled Olivia close, one hand holding her chin, angling it to reach her lips. The other trailing along her shoulder, and down her back, following the path of her spine. The soft heat of her body forced Viola to breathe deep, to calm herself, to take her time loving Olivia, this first time.

“I suppose I owe you the same, yes?” She whispered, pushing down her anxiety. She removed her coat, hanging it on the nearby coat rack. Looking over at Olivia, she found the courage to lift up her shirt, pulling it up and over her head until her firm figure wrapped in bandages was revealed. Now it was her turn to blush, scared to death Olivia would see through it. “It’s, uh, not so pretty underneath these bandages, my love.” Viola assured her, forcing herself to meet Olivia’s eyes. “Forgive me, that I cannot return the gift your disrobing has given me. Allow me to show my gratitude in other ways.” She slipped out of her trousers, clad in drawers to her knees. Olivia would see more bandaging starting from the top of the drawers, the extent of which was hidden under the cotton undergarments.

“Once I finish healing, and am sure I will not sicken or offend you with my infirmity, I will show you everything, my love,” Viola assured her, before moving in to kiss her again, moaning at how nice Olivia’s skin felt on her own. The kiss was deeper as her hands explored her, indulging in the feeling of soft silken smooth skin. Once more with a hand on her jaw, she moved her wife’s head to the side, so that she could kiss and nip at her neck.

"Sebastian that's blasphemy," Olivia gently chided though she didn't really mean it. "You honor me, comparing me to the true works of God." Her husband pulled her close, raising goosebumps and making her shiver as he ran his fingers down her spine then kissed her. Already she was weak in the knees, trembling in her need for him.

Then he began to disrobe. Olivia made a noise of protest and moved to help him, but he got his coat and shirt off on his own. Her eyes moved over the bandages as he apologized and assured her it wasn't a pretty sight. She tried to see through them, to see the wounds he'd sustained in his duel, but the bandages were wrapped too thickly and tightly to make them out. When he stepped out of his trousers the bandages above the waist of his drawers was cause for concern, but Sebastian promised he could make love to her once he was healed. Her hopes for children were not yet dashed.

Then he was kissing her again, and not just her mouth. Olivia clung to his narrow but strong shoulders, unable to keep from moaning as his lips trailed where none ever had, and for the first time she felt the intimate softness of another's skin beneath her hands. She wanted to run them over Sebastian's back but didn't for fear of hurting him. Olivia had played patient, but couldn't wait to have him. All of him.

"I'm yours, my love," she murmured as he kissed her neck and across her shoulder. "I'll do anything for you, I swear it. Tell me what you want me to do."

“All I can ask of you is to relax, and let me love you,” Viola murmured into her throat, just barely biting, listening to Olivia’s cries for the cue to pull back, and ran a hot tongue over the teeth marks, to soothe any lingering pain. She worked down, lips and tongue dancing over the bare flesh, drawing over her collarbone, and down the slope of her breasts. Hands held her waist and back, with one hand trailing up her ribs until her fingers brushed her breast. Sliding over the side, tentatively breezing her thumb over the nipple, taking a particular interest in how Olivia reacted. As her wife’s reactions grew warmer, more receptive, Viola went further, palming the soft mound, appreciating it’s firm weight.

“May I lay you down?’ Viola asked, leading the woman to the bed. Taking her place alongside Olivia, one arm going underneath her to hold her close, the other continuing to cup her bosom. As the nipple stirred, she took it between two fingers, pinching and tugging gently at first, growing a bit more insistent over time. Waiting for the sweet sound of Olivia’s moan, Viola moved to wrap lips around the hardened nubs, licking and sucking with eyes watching her wife’s reactions. She moved to the other nipple, taking her time to memorized how they looked and felt and tasted, sighing at their glorious softness.

The other hand continued to explore, fingers walking down her stomach, to the core of her being. Resting a warm hand on Olivia’s thigh, she gentle coaxed them open. Back and forth, she rubbed the leg, inviting Olivia to spread herself, never forcing the movement. “Tell me,” She started, coming off the nipple to stare into Olivia’s eyes, “Tell me, if I am moving too fast for you…”

As Sebastian's teeth pressed against her flesh Olivia bit her lower lip gently, a shiver of pleasure running through her body. Her mouth opened slightly as he worked his way down, teeth and tongue and lips finding their way down...down...She gasped when they found her breasts. Then his hand came to join his lips, brushing over her nipple. Her reaction was immediate and appreciative and she had to grab her husband's shoulder to keep her balance. She made a small noise as he grew bolder and squeezed his shoulder gently. If this what it was like to make love she never wanted him to stop. When he asked to lay her down she nodded.

As Olivia laid down she couldn't help but notice that she was shivering. It wasn't particularly cold, but the thrill of it all was too much for her to be able to keep still. Part of it was also nerves, if she were honest with herself. She put a hand to Sebastian's cheek as he cupped her breast, tugging at her nipples and gently pulling her thighs apart. She spread them slowly, fighting against everything she'd ever been told and reminding herself constantly that this was her husband now. The Countess groaned gently as Sebastian wrapped his lips around each nipple in turn, his eyes turned up to her as he seemed to worship her breasts. When he told her to let him know if he was moving too fast she shook her head.

"I feel as though my entire life has been waiting for this moment," she murmured, brushing a lock of hair out of his face. "Only...I don't know what comes next." She turned a little pink with embarrassment at her confession, but still gazed into his eyes. "I want to give you all of myself."

“Pleasure comes next…” Viola promised, letting her tongue circle the areola before returning to tease the nipple more. Still, behind a playful grin, Olivia’s words swirled in her mind.

I want to give you all of myself.

Fantasies of Olivia showing her the same tender attention filled her mind, as she filled her mouth with Olivia’s skin. No woman had ever reciprocated her affections before and…no. None ever would. Those words were spoken to Sebastian, not Viola.

Still, she refused to give into melancholy. Not with this gorgeous woman offering all of herself to Viola, −er Sebastian. So her hand moved up the leg, until it reached the apex of her heat. Whispering over her sex, finger tips just tracing the blossoming lips. Watching Olivia for permission, before pressing against her slit, soaking her finger in the desire building within her wife. Up and down, the digit made the pilgrimage again and again, before finally slipping into her tight channel.

“It doesn’t hurt, does it?” Viola asked, kissing her way back to Olivia’s lips. Caressing the silken inner muscles, until Olivia’s body begged for more. Until her body or lips begged for more. Working her finger in and out of her, gentle and slow, and drinking down her moans in hungry kisses. Her thumb brushed against the sensitive nub of her femininity, Viola’s own throbbing in sympathetic desire.

His hands moved as, it had occurred to Olivia, they'd no doubt moved often enough before. He was too skilled at this and it was a question she might ask him in a few days...but not now. Not on their wedding night. She held her breath as his fingertips lightly traced her lips and Sebastian watched her. Biting her lip she nodded. It was now or never. His fingers slid against her slit and she let out the breath, squirming a little beneath his touch. She couldn't help but moan; she'd never even touched herself there. It felt like it ought to be sinful, but this was her husband and her wedding night...surely there was nothing wrong with it. Olivia's mouth dropped open as he slid that finger up and down over and over, certain that she would be satisfied even if they never did anything else. Then he slipped his finger inside her.

"It doesn't hurt, does it?" Sebastian asked. She shook her head fervently.

"No...no it...I...oh God..." Olivia bit her lip her hips moving beneath his touch as she moaned her husband's name. She returned his kisses with enthusiasm, tangling her fingers in his hair and pulling him to her. Then as he slid his finger in his thumb moved against something particularly sensitive. "Sebastian!" she gasped, her entire body tensing before she managed to relax into his touch. "Ooooh Sebastian...dear God!" She traced her kisses down his throat, pressing her teeth to his shoulder gently while he continued his ministrations. Her hands clutched his shoulders tightly, as though afraid he might disappear if she let him go.

"God Sebastian!" she gasped before crushing a hard, desperate kiss to his lips. There was a strange feeling building behind her navel and in the back of her head. "Sebastian I...Ooohhh Gooood!" Olivia lost her grip and fell back to the mattress even as she fell over the precipice of bliss with a loud cry. Her knees jerked and she sobbed for breath while she clenched the sheets in her fists and cried out in pleasure. Her breasts heaved as she gasped for breath and her palms tingled. Her head felt so heavy she couldn't move it for the moment. "That was...oh God that was incredible!"

Olivia’s reactions were a thing of beauty. So sensitive and responsive to pleasure, Viola felt herself shudder along her wife. The blissful cries, the writhing of her figure, the hungry kisses, it all came together to pump up Viola’s ego. Viola couldn’t stop herself, fingers dancing over Olivia’s sex in time with the woman’s moans. Driving, pushing her to climax, unable to stop as pleasure consumed Olivia. Viola just smiled stupidly, lost in the rapture melting in Olivia big brown eyes.

“Seeing you react like that makes me want to do it again!” Viola teased, holding Olivia’s hand above her head. She moved to straddle her wife, devouring her lips. Olivia’s release had Viola particularly aroused. Even a touch jealous. She had given herself orgasms, but not like that. Would she ever find a woman who would want to do the same for her? Probably not. Perhaps she would have to settle on a particularly effeminate man.

“There is more I want to show you, love,” Viola husked, flowing kisses down Olivia’s throat and breasts. Unless Olivia protested, Viola continued to savor Olivia’s skin, lapping the salty scent of her sweat, as she moved lower and lower. “May I show you more? May I love you more?” She asked, as tongue and lips tickled Olivia’s stomach, teasing her navel.

Viola shifted off the bed, on her knees in praise of Olivia. Between Olivia’s thighs, just breathing in her womanly aroma. Planting light kisses along her thighs, Viola moved closer to Olivia’s sex. “I want to drink in your pleasure, love. I want to spend hours showing you bliss.” Punctuating this request was a tender kiss upon Olivia’s lips, opening her with tongue. Exploring her sultry depths, with one of Olivia’s thigh on each of Viola’s shoulders.

When Sebastian admitted that her reaction made him want to do it again, Olivia's laugh came out in a burst as she struggled to catch her breath. She made a noise of pleasure against his lips as he straddled her, moving her free hand down his side--she kept her touch light as she felt the bandages under her fingers--to rest on his bare waist just above the lower bandages. Kisses flowed down her body as he asked to show her more. More? There was more?

"Be careful love," she cautioned, "your wounds...I don't want to keep you from healing. If nothing else I want now more than ever to be yours completely, and we can't do that if you reopen your injuries."

But he did show her more. She gasped when he placed a tender kiss on her sex, clenching the sheets beneath her hands once more. She hadn't known this--any of this--was even a thing. Was it a thing? Had Sebastian just invented an entirely new way of lovemaking? It seemed possible as his tongue parted her lips and her thighs clenched gently around his head. She made little appreciative noises and squirmed, trying not to move too much but unable to keep perfectly still.

"Sebastian..." Her fingers gripped his hair once more as he knelt between her thighs, showing her things she'd never dreamed.

Viola lost herself in the scent of Olivia’s desire, and the salty musk of her pleasure and the softness of her thighs, and the tones of her cries and the sight of her body writhing in ecstasy. Olivia was everything that mattered in the moment, her body’s reactions coax more from Viola. More tongue exploring her silken channel, more hands caressing and groping at her thighs, more lips breezing over her clit, until she had it in her mouth.

“Give in, love,” Viola instructed against her, running her tongue along the length of Olivia’s entrance, before delving back into her moist folds. She could have spent hours between her thighs, pleasuring Olivia. She might have already spent hours, as any sense of time was lost to rapture filling the room, filling her mind, filling Olivia’s sensitive womanhood.

Would Sebastian do these things for Olivia? Viola didn’t know. The twins had always been close, and while she heard some bragging of his own exploits, they didn’t talk much about sex to one another. None of the women he bedded had any major complaints, but neither did they sing his praises to the heavens, atleast not like the woman that Viola had bedded in his name. On one hand, she loathed the idea to tell her brother about this. Aside from the awkwardness, this was one more special thing that she alone would share with Olivia. She would own these pleasant memories, and she alone could keep for all her days.

On the other hand, Olivia deserved a lifetime of bliss, even if Viola couldn’t be the one to give it to her. And while she seemed eager for children, something Viola knew Sebastian should have no trouble giving her, she should also have this. Still whether Sebastian would listen to his sister as she revealed the secrets of female pleasure was another matter entirely.

Sebastian instructed her to give in and she did. Olivia spent what could have been hours giving in to him, though for all she knew it could have just as easily been days. She could have stayed in this room with her husband and subsisted on his love alone for the rest of her days and been more than content. Her fingers gripped his hair, her knees tightened over his shoulders, as she writhed beneath his ministrations and cried out his name as he brought her over that precipice of pleasure over and over. No one had experienced sex like she was experiencing it, she was convinced. No one had ever allowed themselves to drown in such decadence. By the end she was sweating and shaking in his arms, breathing heavily, head spinning.

"Sebastian," the countess said once she'd caught her breath, "this is going to sound incredibly shallow because of...well, because of what just happened, but I need you to believe me alright? I'm going to sound like a silly little female and I don't want you thinking you married someone like that. So promise you won't laugh." She looked up at him from her position on his chest, waiting until she had acquired said promise before continuing. "I know what I said a few days ago about love at first sight, but darling I do believe I love you." She shifted, raising herself onto one elbow and carefully placing her hand on the bed near his shoulder so that she was leaning over him and could look into his eyes. "Sebastian Baccarin I love you, and I'm going to spend my life trying to be the sort of wife you deserve." Leaning down she kissed him deeply before letting her lips meander over his chin and down his throat.

"I want to do for you what you've done for me," she murmured, lips whispering against his skin as she spoke. She leaned her weight on her elbow and the other hand came to his bandaged chest before sliding downward. Olivia had only the vaguest idea of what she was doing. "I know you can't make love to me, not the way we want. But I've been told...I've heard things...you wouldn't have to move at all. And surely your injuries can't be that extensive." Her lips moved to his collarbone while her hand slid across his briefly bare torso. "Let me love you the way you've loved me."

Getting on one's knees for a man was something she'd been told only whores did. But Sebastian had gotten on his knees for her and he certainly was no whore, and turnaround was only fair. Olivia had no idea what to do once she got on her knees, of course, but she assumed things would become self-evident once she got there. If whores could do it, after all, how hard could it be? Her kisses became lighter and gentler as she reached the bandages wrapped around his chest, cautious of his injuries, and her hand rested shyly at the waist of his drawers. Her touch was light both out of consideration for his injuries--the extent of which still remained a mystery to her--and out of nerves. Slowly, clumsily, she began trying to tug his drawers over his hips.

“Don’t call yourself a silly little female, please,” Viola pleaded, kissing Olivia’s hands. She had spent her life hearing men disparage her sex to her face; she would not abide Olivia doing the same to herself. “I dare say there isn’t such a thing. Just women that men refuse to take seriously. And I don’t ever want you to think I don’t take you seriously.”

"Sebastian Baccarin I love you, and I'm going to spend my life trying to be the sort of wife you deserve."

Viola bit her lip as Olivia professed love. To Sebastian, of course, but she was Sebastian now. She knew she was good at giving pleasure, but she never suspected she was that good… No, no, clearly it was more than that. Even if it did balloon her ego, it really was far more than the incredible sex they were having right now. Viola knew it, because she was feeling it to. That intimacy in which such feeling grew. She brushed her hand through Olivia’s hair, smiling stupidly, just absorbed in Olivia’s happiness, “You already are, love. You already are. I love you so much, Olivia Baccarin.”

For a moment, Viola was so caught up by the confessions of love, and Olivia’s pleasure, still lingering on her lips and cheeks, she hardly noticed what her new wife was doing. Or rather, what she was attempting to do. It was easy, easy to fade into the bed as Olivia’s mouth kissed and tasted her, she as she for Olivia. God, how badly had she hoped for this? For once, for someone to reciprocate her attention, to feel a sultry mouth wrapped about her breasts, or clit.

But Olivia was not expecting breasts or a clit, or anything resembling the parts she herself possesses. So, even as nipples perked in ache, and wet heat soaked her thighs, Viola gently pushed Olivia away. “No, I…I can’t. Believe me, love. There is…nothing I want more. Nothing.” Her eyes were wet as she pulled Olivia to her face again, nuzzling her wife’s nose with her own, before moving in for a gentle kiss. “I’m likely to catch a fever, if I remove the bandages, my love. My sweet Olivia.” She pulled Olivia tight against her, fingers digging into Olivia’s back Pushing down the tears that came up as she dreamt of ways Olivia might return her love.

“Soon, I promise,” She whispered in Olivia’s ear, fingers playing at the silken tresses. “Soon, I will be able to give you everything. All of myself, and even children.” Viola bit her lip, knowing that it would be far too soon, that she would have to relinquish this woman to Sebastian. “Just a month.”

Sebastian named her Olivia Baccarin, declared his love for her, and Olivia tried not to weep for joy. Soon enough, however, tears burned her eyes for another reason. Her throat ached as he assured her that there was nothing he wanted more, explained why he couldn't. Still, it hurt. He'd seen all of her, been given all of her, and though she knew logically why it couldn't happen it still stung her pride and her heart.

"I'm trying not to take it as rejection," she said softly, wiping away a tear and swallowing hard. She forced a smile even as she sniffled. "I know the consequences, I know you hurt, but I just..." Olivia swallowed again and shook her head, tears leaking slowly from her eyes even as she fought to wipe them away. "I'm selfish at heart, Sebastian; I want all of you. It hurts me not to."

"Soon, I promise," he whispered as he played with her hair and the countess nodded. "Soon, I will be able to give you everything. All of myself, even children. Just a month."

That month passed quickly in a haze of bliss for Olivia. She became playful with Sebastian, leading him on hide-and-go-seek sort of games around the gardens which almost always ended in strawberry-flavored kisses, or leaving little rhyming couplets of love notes under his plate at meals. Sometimes the notes were dirtier than expected and she delighted in watching him blush and hide those particular ones from his friends. On lazy afternoons or in the evenings after dinner she would sit with him and they would tutor each other in philosophy or poetry, English or Greek. She dubbed it unwise to begin learning fencing until her husband was healed, lest he reopen the wounds. Day or night they would sneak away from their friends and the servants to fall into each others arms with a passion, whether in their own chambers, in the garden (which both scandalized and delighted Olivia), or elsewhere about the house and grounds. One such night Olivia had fairly passed out after being exhausted by her husband and didn't notice him slipping out of bed.

"Well Viola?" Sebastian murmured. They were in a far-flung guest room in the opposite wing of the house but he still kept his voice low in case of wandering servants. "You haven't decided to keep my wife for yourself, have you?" He smiled charmingly over his shoulder as Antonio helped to wrap his torso in bandages to match hers. "What do I need to know about her? You've gone on about her beauty well enough in your letters, but surely you've at least talked with her a little?" The hurt in his sister's face didn't register with him as he turned side to side in the mirror and compared his bandages with his sister's.

Viola was determined to fill that month with as much happiness as she possibly could. And while her plan was successful, she found it seemed to make the time fly by, a blur of joy and delight in Olivia’s presence. Nights spent in each other’s arms, days spent exploring the estate and one another, it was nothing short of magical. And it was over far too quickly. Now here she was, face to face with the brother she had secured Olivia for, not entirely she want to surrender the woman she had come to love as her wife.

"Well Viola? You haven't decided to keep my wife for yourself, have you?"

“No. Of course not, dear brother,” Viola spoke, eying the scars from the injuries he had received as he wrapped himself to match her. They were nearly identical, despite their different genders, with Sebastian just a touch taller and heavier than his sister. “Olivia believes herself married to a man, and I will not stand in the way of her happiness.”

"What do I need to know about her? You've gone on about her beauty well enough in your letters, but surely you've at least talked with her a little?"

“Don’t give me that,” Viola protested with fists on her hips, “I went on at length about her hobbies. Her garden, which she spends hours tending to, her favorite authors and poets, even her aspirations. You only need to look upon her once to see that she is beautiful.” She shrugged into a shift dress, cutting off her bandages as she was covered, relieved to be able to breathe normally for the first time in a month. “About the wedding night,” She started, as awkward as it was to broach the subject of sex with her brother was. She had introduced Olivia into a world of pleasure, and that pleasure shouldn’t stop just because Sebastian was here now, “And the nights since then, I should tell you what we did-”

“Viola, please, I don’t need to hear about what the two of you did. I am sure you did as well as you could, given your lack in that area, but now that I am here, I can give her what she really wants,” Sebastian insisted, the smug smirk on his face almost enough to make Viola smack him. In another time, perhaps, when he wasn’t freshly healed from near death, and she hadn’t seen him since he lied in what might have been his death bed. Instead she watched as her brother left to join the woman she loved in bed.

It hadn't taken too long to find the master bedroom, as Sebastian wandered the halls of his new home. He slipped in, hardly able to see his way in the moonlight. Beneath the blankets lied his wife, a women who already loved him, despite having yet to meet. He stared for a moment, pleased to discover she was indeed as lovely as Viola had said, even with much of her features obscured in the darkness. Easing himself next to her, he sighed softly at the feel of her soft warmth beside him, her unexpected nudity stirring his blood. But she smelled of Viola and the thought that his sister had lain with her just hours earlier was disconcerting.

Tomorrow, they would start fresh, as husband and wife. And he would have her, finally.

When he came back to bed Olivia stirred briefly and opened her eyes a little, and for a moment it looked as though she might be awake. But she murmured softly in her sleep and simply rolled over, laying her head on Sebastian's chest. In the morning she would remember only that he may or may not have been absent, perhaps to relieve himself. As she fell back into a deeper sleep her hair cascaded over his chest and shoulders, her bare breasts pressed warmly against his skin as she cuddled closer. Viola may have forgotten to mention that she tended to hog the covers and had a habit of tangling up her limbs with his.

"How did you sleep, my love?" Olivia walked around half-naked without a second thought, putting herself together for the day as warm morning light poured through the windows. "Not too sore I hope?" She smiled mischievously and leaned in to kiss him playfully. "When are those awful things coming off, anyway? It's been a month at least. It feels as though we're waiting for our marriage to really begin."

She sat next to him on the bed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Not that I'm not pleased with our marriage now. Just...you know..." She glanced down briefly then kissed his cheek affectionately before rising and crossing to the vanity to pull a comb through her hair. "And what about your sister? When's she coming to visit? If you aren't well enough to teach me how to fence, she might as well."

Sebastian blinked eyes open as Olivia shifted, and eased out of bed. It was the first time he was really seeing her, and it was certainly an eyeful. An extremely pleasing eyeful, as he let himself trace her curves and bare skin with his gaze. The sight of her, combined with typical male biology first thing in the morning, and he was almost ready to consummate their marriage there and then.

“Not too sore,” he laughed, pulling her into a kiss. She had no idea this was the first kiss they had shared as husband and wife, but he would cherish it. The way her soft lips molded against his, and her hands caressed his face. “I am feeling much better, honestly. I think I will have the physician see to them, today. See if I am ready to have them removed. Then I can finally give you the wedding night you deserve.”

Hearing Olivia complain about having to wait to have sex as husband and wife made him smirk. Whatever had happened between her and his sister, it would pale in comparison with love making. Viola did as well as she could, being a woman, but this was not something she substitute for. “It’s been a long month for me as well, Olivia.” He stood now, approaching Olivia from behind, as she combed her hair, and wrapped arms around her waist. She would be able to feel his growing erection against her back, a not so subtle sign of his longing. “I am looking forward to giving all of myself to you, tonight.” One more kiss, along her neck, savoring the taste of her skin.

“About my sister, did I tell you I got a letter from her? She is traveling to Montpellier at the end of the month, but she was hoping to stay with us for a few weeks until then. She might even get in sometime today,” He explained, dressing for the day, in a powder blue shirt and dark gray vest. Matching dark grey trousers were paired with shiny black boots to finish the look. He didn’t comment on the fencing remark yet. Surely something Viola encouraged, while she masqueraded as him.

“I wish you wouldn’t encourage Viola, on about the fencing. My parents are having a hard enough time arranging a husband for her. Really, I was hoping your ladylike charm might rub off on her.”

"My ladylike charm?" Olivia repeated, raising her eyebrow at him in the mirror. She'd never felt him before, and his desire pressed against her like that had brought high color to her cheeks. If she were honest she was nervous about finally consummating their marriage. "You've been all for teaching me how to fence, Sebastian, so why not encourage Viola? Because I'm your wife and she's your sister? 'Ladylike charm,' really!" She grinned and shook her head. "I'm sorry love but there's really nothing for it. Thought you'd resigned yourself to that."

She winked, but even as she turned back to the mirror to finish combing her hair Olivia worried. He'd been telling her for a month now that he would teach her how to fence, that she could have Viola for a sparring partner if they got on well enough. Why change his mind now, when that might finally come to fruition? Surely he hadn't just been teasing her this entire time; he'd sounded so sincere before.

"I'll have to alert the staff that we may have a guest coming in today," Olivia said in a businesslike tone, trying to wave away her worries with something more concrete. "While I do that you can go to the physicians, and after that the day is ours. Perhaps we won't have to wait until tonight." She glanced up at him in the mirror and gave him a quick grin. "I think they know better than to bother us in the gardens anymore, and if you want to be dull about it I can tell the maids not to worry about our chambers today."

Back
Top Bottom