Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Yoshie x Kaeldor) Showdown in Shadowmoon Valley

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
shatt_zps1j4osqdk.jpg

Shattrath was a beautiful city. A'dal saw to that. Shattrath City, meaning "City of Light," is a large hub and sanctuary city in Outland. A former naaru temple, it is now inhabited by several factions. The center is run by the Sha'tar, who worship the spiritual being A'dal. The Aldor and the Scryers are two factions working with Shattrath against the Burning Legion, but feud with each other. The Aldor are a draenic priesthood working with the Sha'tar, while the Scyrers are a group of formerly-hostile blood elves that recently offered to aid Shattrath.

The Lower City is its own faction--it is comprised of war-torn refugees of all races. Profession trainers and vendors with unique recipes are located down here, as well as the World's End Tavern with a variety of colorful people. That's where they both were. In the World's End Tavern everyone came together for the mead, the drinks and the local band The Tauren Chieftains. Fayvenhook, a human warlock was sitting at the bar enjoying a glass of [Suntouched Special Reserve]. Her long black hair cascading down her back. At the moment all she could see were her fellow alliance memebers but; Shattrath was a big place and where they're were alliance there were always...Horde.

Upon entering the tavern Kaeldor notices the abundance of alliance seating the back of the tavern. thinking nothing of it, he walks up too the bar tender and orders a shot of [Skethyl Berries]. No hard liquors today as it was an important day for him. He was tracking an orc by the name of Goretogge, who was said to lurk the slums of shattrath city. Peering over his shoulder he eyes the human warlock... Fayvenhook.

He had heard there was a powerful caster passing through as well. Could this be here? I could use a powerful ally seeing as though my abilities alone would not be able to stop a shaman. He finished his drink and turns towards her direction eying her gear. He makes a gesture as to gain her attention.

34998.jpg

She took another sip of her drink and then eyed the boy next to her. She had almost choked on her drink, he was a horde. Her eyes narrowed as she reached for her dagger.

"Who art thou?" She leaned into the bar her breasts touching the cold wood. Fayven was the type to speak first then fight. Seeing as though she was a warlock all she had to do was summon a doomguard. Then again, this was a public tavern and that spell was exclusive to warlocks. She would be found out in no time. A sigh crept out of her mouth. Shattrath was a place where all races and classes could come and not be worried about the mindless slaughter of Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

"Rogue..." She hissed.

OOC: I couldn't find any pics of my character so I just used my reg character. )

Staring intently, He responds: My name is Kaeldor, and Ive been tasked by the royal guard of Silvermoon to track down a ruthless orc. I only seek your help in my mission as you are reknowned as one of the best warlocks this side of Azeroth. Might I also say you looking stunning... haha a little small talk to break the tension? We need not be so violent in such an established place. He puts his hand out to greet hers.

She eyed him. Searching the memory it wasn't hard to see that ruthless orc. She took a sip of her drink. He handed her his hand and she held out hers.

"Pleasure... Never met a horde I liked... so... about this orc." She asked eyeing him up and down. It was hard for her to judge him. His hard was the color of coal. His skin was a hue of yellow predominate to the blood elf race he was from. But something about him. Something that was reassuring.

He begins to explain the whereabouts of the orc: " He was last seen due south of our location. I had tracked him too this very inn before i realized he was 2 steps ahead of me. "Clenching his fist", dammit, we need to find him. He Holds a sacred artifact pertaining to gruul. With it's power my people can rebuild our civilization. I'm not sure what role you play in this Warlock, but it seems we have met not by chance, but by destiny. I have an abundance of gold at my disposal to aid us in our travels.

"I care not for your gold rogue." She eyed him. "But... that orc... he's caused his share of problems. I will only work with you on this because I despise Orcs more than I despise cute blood elfs like yourself." She giggled as she ordered another drink.

"To the south is Shadowmoon Valley...that; that place..." She started to look away from him. "Are you sure you can handle it when things get tough out there? You won't just disappear when things get hard...right?" She asked.

"I will see to it that no harm comes to you. You have my word. I can stand too any challenge this land has to offer. I just need to be sure our alliance means we will have each others back."

Funny, i never thought I'd see the day I'd be working along side my enemy. Then again, who wouldn't want to partner up with a beautiful woman like yourself. *he gently lays a kiss on her hand* Let us prepare for the journey ahead, as it will be a tough one.

An eyebrow raised. She was curious indeed. However; she was still cautious. She bowed her head and rose from the table. She gave him a side eye and then called over the bartender.
"Since we have this alliance... and you wish to work along side me..." She touched his face as she spoke. "You should pick up the tab. Bartender... I'll have a [Ethermead] please..." She said placing her chin in her hand.

"So... Elf... what's your deal? Why are you after this Orc anyway? Isn't he like... on your team or something? I mean... I thought all Horde had one goal, to terrorize Alliance like us?"

He responds, "We have reason to believe he has been acting as a double agent for the Twilights Hammer Cultist." *drops coin on the counter for the bartender.* " This Orc could be recruiting others within the cities gates for the Resurrection of Deathwing." As I said previously, I had been tailing him for a few days now. " *he looks her up and down* plus I wouldn't mind having a beautiful woman accompany me.

Back
Top Bottom