Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bank (Specific Vampire Craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Star
MY PLOT:

BLOOD BANK

A society far in the future where vampires have emerged from the shadows and taken over the human world, but only after a brutal war between the two races. All humans who were willing to put up a fight against their vampire overlords were killed off as examples as to what will happen to any human who steps out of line. After the death of hundreds of thousands, mankind finally submitted to slavery, and the reign of the vampire began.

Many years later, humans are divided into different categories of work to benefit the vampires. The lowest job given to humans is prostitution and brothel work. Humans who disobey or cause trouble to vampires are often forced to this job, forced to please vampires, both sexually and with their blood. If a vampire pays high enough a price, they are free to suck a prostitute completely dry and kill them. Just above that is living in a Blood Farm. This is where the vast majority of the human race resides, living as cattle to the vampire race, having their blood drained and distributed to the nearby vampire cities, occupied by the vampires. Blood received this way is cold, and thus not very tasty, but it keeps the vampires alive.

If the vampires want fresh blood, they have to pay for it by visiting Blood Banks. Blood Banks are facilities where vampires can go to dine on fresh human blood without having to buy a filthy whore from a brothel or waiting for cold, stale blood from Blood Farms. These humans are kept clean, only used to directly feed the most elite of vampires.

And, if a human is lucky, if a vampire finds he is addicted to his or her blood, he can purchase them from the blood banks and keep them as their own personal pet, free to take them home or wherever else and feed from them as they please. Only the wealthiest of vampires can afford this, and only the luckiest, purest of humans are chosen as pets. Really, it’s a win-win; The vampire gets fresh blood whenever s/he is thirsty, and the human is likely given a decent life away from the human slums where they only have to feed one vampire master.

My character will be a human female who works in a Blood Bank. I'd love if your vampire was a member of the elite status who visits the bank for a quick bite to drink, but becomes so enamored by the taste of her blood that he immediately purchases her.

Kinks I love:

Impregnation
Non-con that develops into con
Punishment/spankings
Smoking (when the guy smokes, not the girl)
Light bondage
Anal (I enjoy as much as vaginal)
Oral
Playing inexperienced girls/virgins
Getting fingered to orgasm
Forced nudity

Let me know if you're interested!

RE: Cliche is fun! [master/slave]

Anna said:
anime-anime-girl-cute-girl-Favim.com-2844798_zpsg4jxshx0.jpg

So I'm a huge fan of cliche pairings, and master x slave is definitely up there on my list of all-time favorites. I haven't had the chance to attempt one in a really long time, though, and because I have the next night off from work, I figured this was the best time to look for partners! I really don't enjoy making search threads, though. Never know what to say, ya know?

So I will try and keep this simple, while hopefully giving you all the info you need to decide if you want to write with me or not! :) Let's begin!

What I find appealing about master/slave relationships: I enjoy being controlled. I like when my partner plays a more powerful, dominant force than myself. He knows what he wants, and knows he can get it. I enjoy it when my partners play intelligent, influential men. Perhaps a wealthy CEO who doesn't have time to settle down and find a wife conventionally, so he buys himself one. Either a docile young flower in need or TLC, or a feisty spitfire in need of breaking in. Thanks to his many contacts, he can find himself whatever kind of young woman he desires.

Or something like that! He, of course, doesn't HAVE to be a CEO. That is just an example.

What kind of characters do I play: The two examples above some up well what I enjoy playing. However, I do rather enjoy playing as more shy and tender young women. I don't know, they're just so cute! As undesirable as most may find them, I love shy, broken, and vulnerable girls. ♥

Physically, I prefer playing as petite women with small breasts and slender features.

Kinks I love:

Impregnation
Punishment/spankings
Light bondage
Oral !Giving! (I enjoy possibly more than vaginal)
Public/in front of others (could be as a way of training her)
Forced nudity
Humiliation

RE: Cliche is fun! [master/slave]

Anna said:
anime-anime-girl-cute-girl-Favim.com-2844798_zpsg4jxshx0.jpg

So I'm a huge fan of cliche pairings, and master x slave is definitely up there on my list of all-time favorites. I haven't had the chance to attempt one in a really long time, though, and because I have the next night off from work, I figured this was the best time to look for partners! I really don't enjoy making search threads, though. Never know what to say, ya know?

So I will try and keep this simple, while hopefully giving you all the info you need to decide if you want to write with me or not! :) Let's begin!

What I find appealing about master/slave relationships: I enjoy being controlled. I like when my partner plays a more powerful, dominant force than myself. He knows what he wants, and knows he can get it. I enjoy it when my partners play intelligent, influential men. Perhaps a wealthy CEO who doesn't have time to settle down and find a wife conventionally, so he buys himself one. Either a docile young flower in need or TLC, or a feisty spitfire in need of breaking in. Thanks to his many contacts, he can find himself whatever kind of young woman he desires.

Or something like that! He, of course, doesn't HAVE to be a CEO. That is just an example.

What kind of characters do I play: The two examples above some up well what I enjoy playing. However, I do rather enjoy playing as more shy and tender young women. I don't know, they're just so cute! As undesirable as most may find them, I love shy, broken, and vulnerable girls. ♥

Physically, I prefer playing as petite women with small breasts and slender features.

Kinks I love:

Impregnation
Punishment/spankings
Light bondage
Oral !Giving! (I enjoy possibly more than vaginal)
Public/in front of others (could be as a way of training her)
Forced nudity
Humiliation

Hi Anna, You are obviously in need of ongoing control and discipline. I may be very interested as I am a ntaurally dominant guy who has experience of thsis scene.
But first I want to know how old you are and if you are agenuine female. I have no interest in males pretending to be girls so do not waste my time if this is the case.
Orgasmic two way fun is my aim. All you have to do is message me respectfully and address me as "Sir". I want to test our obedience factor! Hope to hear from you very soon. Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom