Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

I'm better than I was. I'll be better in a few days, I just needed to vent my emotions somewhere since I can't really do that IRL.

One of my favorites.

"Help me to forget today's pain."

I don't delve deep into my state of mind here very much, but that song strikes a lot of chords.

Another one that I have really come to like is Pachelbel's Canon... and that is not unusual, but there is a particular version that I just listen to, even though there's a video, and let myself get lost in it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrsBMXipDk[/video]

So things took a strange turn here at the hospital last night. One of the strong IV antibiotics, that I have taken for years, was decidedly rejected by my body. Within only a few minutes I was having an anaphylactic reaction: skin flushed red from head to foot, pins and needles sensations all throughout my body, but the worst? All my airways started to close. Luckily a nurse was right there. I passed out, but snippets of the event I remember about five people working on me, the doctor trying to get me to respond. If they had not reacted so quickly I am sure I'd have died.

It was a pretty scary experience, with no rhyme or rhythm to it.

GASP! I'm glad that you made it through that. Let's hear it for the nurses and doctors being right there. Huggses.

Hopefully they have you on something that your body likes better.

Hang in there.

Know that you are loved and thought of often.

Yeah, if they weren't there it would have been bad news. BP dropped to 60/20 something as my heart went tachycardia, and my blood oxygen subsequently dropped into the 60's as well. I'm fine now, butchery have me on oxygen and a heart monitor.

Yowzers! I'm glad you made it through that. Very scary!!! I hope you recover quickly from that. When I found out about my anaphylactic allergy to penicillin (and shell fish) I seem to remember it took me a couple of weeks before I felt 100% myself again O.O but I also didn't get immediate attention. My mother had to take me to the ER, which thankfully was just a couple of minutes away.

Miss you too. That would be great if you are released on Tuesday. That's not that far off at all.

Continue to get better!!!

Hugs.

Hope you're feeling better!
We miss and wubb you!!!!

I might try to take pics of them so people can grasp the scope of what I am dealing with. I won't post anything like that here though. Only in email.

Back
Top Bottom