Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

All pussies are crazy!

And yet... I still loves them! What does that say about me? -sobs-

:p

Oh, I am sure some of you have seen this, but I thought it was hilarious... and so true.

9770c3c244888adfa8f9a034306764eb.jpg

And the cats have learned to give the humans "that look" that says why aren't you doing what I want.

I have enjoyed all the pictures lately and it has brightened my day. Thanks !!!!!

Hugs to all.

They DO! Bossy pussies! lol

You are very very welcome sweetheart. I like to post things to help brighten the day. Who wants to come on and read a bunch of depressing stuff? You can do that plenty of other places.

-huggles-

I have the same theory on going to the movies. I don't like to go to depressing movies because I refuse to pay for somebody to make me feel bad. :)

Hugs.

I had a cat one time that loved to sleep over my face. I decided that I had to lock my bedroom door. I could at least lock out the sound of him trying to get in if I was alive. I couldn't breathe when he laid on my face. :)

I equally love dogs and cats but this time I have a dog picture which made me smile. I thought you guys would like it too.

Hello!

For me I think it's more worrisome to have a dog. You always have to make sure someone is home to take them to do their business or you'll have a home full of you know what. Cats on the other hand take care of themselves and you can leave them home for a while without worrying too much as long as their litter is cleaned.

I got a husky puppy back in July and I had him for around 5 days before I gave him back to the owners because I couldn't handle it. I couldn't sleep during having him because he needed to be watched 24/7, plus puppies aren't my thing. I'd rather rescue a senior or one that's older.

Rescue dogs are awesome. Actually, any rescue is awesome, but yes... in general if you're not going to be home much, a cat is better. Just like most cats, if left outside, can even fend for themselves by hunting and the like. A dog really can't unless they form a pack. Most will die unless someone picks them up. Cats are more self sufficient for sure.

But I love them all!

Ugh. Car repairs suck. But are a necessity. My car is getting a bit long in the tooth; 17 years old and 250k miles. Had to get the battery replaced last week during the cold weather, but luckily that was free and under warranty. I also knew I had a coolant leak, but it hasn't been bad and even in the summer so long as I checked the coolant level all was alright so long as I filled it before going anywhere. This last cold snap made that leak so much more, and as I poured water in my reservoir it came out on the opposite side of the engine from where the water pump is... so long story short it is a busted radiator. Not too bad, considering it is still the factory part. Still, $540 is gonna be a big punch to the wallet. But, that does include everything; the tow to the shop, parts and labor, all the coolant and taxes. Looking it up online, it seems the rate ranges from $578 to $902. So considering that includes the tow and all taxes, I guess I can't complain.

Unfortunately it will still involve taking out a small loan to help with it all. :-/

Ouch! I know it's not that much compared to what it COULD have been but it's still a lot.

Good luck with it but hopefully it will be the last repair you have to do for a long time.

Hugs.

True. I just never let it get that hot. It should be just fine. It normally runs in the 170-185 degree range on the gauge. So I knew when it was getting close to 210 that something was wrong.

Hang in there.

I'm coming down with a cold myself and struggling to make it through the first week of school.

Huggses.

-Hugs tightly- We're here for you Haru!
If you need anything at all do not hesitate!
Feel better soon, I got plenty of cat video's if you need a pick-me-up!

I always like pussy videos. :p

But... the car saga continues! So the quote was $540, right? All included. Get a cal today and it needs a coolant temperature level sensor. Ok. Of course this garage gets parts fromthe dealer, so instead of the $40 part from the Autozone or whatever they get the $85 one from the dealer. Ok... so I ask and that should make that $540 bill about $630, right?

Nope.

$621 BEFORE tax. wtf? So with tax my bill suddenly jumps from $540 to $680. Which means the only explanation is that the $540 figure was also without tax. Which is not what I was told, and I'd have shown up with that $540 and been at least $50 short! That is the only conclusion that makes any sense.

So now the car has to sit for 2 more weeks until we have more money coming in, and I still have to go today and I'm gonna give them $300 to cover the parts that have already been bought and all that.

What a clusterfuck.

I'm so sorry you're going through that. It sounds like a pain in the ass. :c

*hugs*

Aww, it's ok. Took out a little personal loan and got the car done, so it is now home and running very well.

How are you doing hon? You ok?

-hugs-

Back
Top Bottom