Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Oh wait! What if I'm the "pizza guy" that shows up at the hospital full of cute little nurses?! How does that work? I guess my pizza is a meat lovers. LOL.

I must be a little loopy. >_<

So as my partners know, I've been in the hospital for a bit. Diabetes sucks!

Anyway, the hospital WiFi blocked BMR! Can you believe that? Elliquiy works just fine, but I have to use regular mobile data for this place. Bastards!

Anyway, I'm getting better, slowly but surely. Irony have any good animals this time, but I did bring something else!

84243945.gif

LOL. Not laughing at your statement about being in the hospital but rather your non animal picture you posted. On the other hand, if done right , and judging by those reactions it must have been done right, it could qualify for animals.

HUGS.

Continue to get better.

I'm getting there. Double shots of dilaudid and two Percocet make you get along with anything. LOl. I haven't been too handsy with the nurses. Yet.

So the surgery team and I spoke at length and luckily amputation is not in the works. Thank goodness. So right now gotta concentrate on getting better, then really need to lose weight.

Fatty + diabetes = bad news.

I know people are waiting on me. Just be patient please! Love to you all.

Good news that amputation is not being considered. Yes get better by all means and losing weight will help. I need to do that too so if you need a "weight loss buddy" to listen to you, complain with you, or just be there, you've always got me.

Writing can weight. Concentrate on your recovery. When you feel better you will feel more like writing too.

Hugs.

LOL. I'm at work and didn't notice I wrote it like that...I'd like to take credit for being punny and all but ummm. Not. LOL. Glad it brought a smile to your face though.

Hugs.

Get well soon, thinking of you!!!!

Today is the day. Getting discharged from the hospital. I should start getting out replies in short order. I hope. :)

I miss writing with all my partners and will be back to making our fictional characters moan and squeal soon enough.

YIPPEE!!!!!! Ohhh. Moans and groans abound with your writing. :)

I am looking forward to it and am TOTALLY glad that you are being sent home.

Hugs.

Much love to all my partners for their patience and grace while dealing with my absence. I am now home, and adjusting to regular life. Staying in the hospital is always like staying in some segregated country or something. I hope to havethe writing muse back soon and get those stories rolling again!

hugs and kisses from me and all my characters. Glad to hear that you are finally home and in time for the holidays.

Thank you dear for coming home from shopping on a cold day to find such nice and warm postings from you. OMG! Those tortoise are sooooo cute!!!!! I don't even want to make turtle soup out of them so you KNOW they have to be cute then right?

hugs

Glad to see you back at home. Been thinking about you.
Thanks for the photo, needed that today.
^_^

Back
Top Bottom