Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Hope she recovers quickly.
Miss ya.

Haruchai said:
Well, today wasn't fun. The girl has been having some pains, that sort of come and go but they're bad enough she's been to the ER a few times. Today I decided to drive her to Nashville instead of our hospital here and they discovered she has gallstones! Luckily the gallbladder is not infected, but gallstones cannot be dissolved or busted up like kidney stones can. So eventually the gallbladder will have to be removed. Dietary changes will help lessen the 'attacks' though, so that will help. Still, things like chili, tacos, anything spicy... those are likely out. :(

I myself have not eaten nearly all day, so I am gonna eat and might get posts out tonight, but tomorrow for sure!

Thank goodness a cause has been found. Sadly.. when she eventually has the gallbladder removed the diet will still most likely be the same. Not all cases of course, but it seems like a ton of folks who have this done end up on a much more bland diet than they would like x.x But if it means no more attacks, I think it's probably worth it. At least mostly.. there is that once in awhile of needing something more tasty/spicy!

I hope all is well over there! Or will be sooner rather than later.

Apologies to my partners for my slow pace. I am still dealing with a lot of physical pain and it makes things... difficult. You know I love and miss you all, and will not abandon you, and you all deserved an explanation.

-hugs to all-

Yes, yes, definitely alive. The pain always reminds me of that fact. >_< Still, to help me along, I hope everyone has a nice bunny weekend.

6e8bcf7dc4350798ff2e9386901211e1.jpg

80492568d6e0432257d59dee061593e0

I'm glad to hear you're doing alright. Best of luck. I'm glad to see you around and wish you and yours the best. Much love and hope to you.

May your wind be strong straight and true.

Everybody take care. I hate to hear of anybody being in pain but especially those that I know, even if it is only through the computer.

Hugs to all.

Miss you a lot and you're always on my mind, my friend.
Try to have a good Easter!

Apologies to all my partners on the continued delays. Lots of pretty intense physical pain have kept me from writing. Though small chats have been ok, the creativity needed to write has been hard to grasp.

Miss and love you all.

I'm gonna have to go back to the hospital. I don't wanna but I know I'll have to. I am so tired of this. I feel broken down and exhausted. Depressed and borderline suicidal at times. This is not how I pictured my life. At all.

:( Do what you have to darlin. Go and get yourself taken care of. I'll still be around.

Hugs and snuggles.

I really hope you feel better soon. No one should ever feel that way. -Snugs-

Please, get better! Hopefully they will give you answers.

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

I am in the hospital with some health issues (obviously) but rest assured I have not forgotten everyone here. Life has just been rough, but lots of love to you all.

Glad to see some life from you.

Hope you make a speedy recovery and know that you are thought of!

This has been a long and exhausting hospital stay. However I have been told I'll be disconnected 24-48 hours. Whooooooo!

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for standing by me and for the well wishes. Thank you for the things that were said and done to keep my spirits up. Much love to you all.

Mwah! :heart:

That's great! So happy that you're finally getting out and back on your own feet.

Best wishes to you as you finally leave the confines of the hospital.

^_^

Wow. I hadn't realized it had been this long since I had updated this journal.

Happy New Year to all the wonderful people here, and especially to my friends and writing partners! You know I love you all, and hope to keep 2018 a good year and better than 2017!

I think I finally have my meds straightened out, and my legs are healing and my moods are better. I know some of you have seen me in some very bad/negative light, and though I wish I could change the past all I can do is apologize and look to the future. Thnk you to all of you who have stuck by me and helped me through the rough times!

I have started writing again with my favorite partners, and have decided to keep my play numbers low. I took on too many at one time and got burned out. A huge thank you to my lovely "leading ladies"... you know who you are.

I think I have room for one more play, but it has literally been years since I put up a request thread here and honestly I am a bit nervous. Funny how that is, considering my age (40-something), and how long I have been here. :-/ The mind is funny that way I guess.

I'll try to update here more often, since I know my life is oh-so-interesting! LOL.

I'm glad that you are getting back into writing! Life is full of both good and bad and we need both at times to appreciate the other.

It's good that your health is improving! That is the best news I've heard in a long time. A great way to start 2018. Happy New Year!

Oh my god I am so sick. Not sick like that you pervs! (ok maybe a little).... but I have a horrible sinus infection/head cold. My SO got it and then passed it on to me! Agh! That happens a lot actually, but doesn't make me feel any better.

Head and throbbing (not that one) and my stomach hurts from coughing so much.

In other new the weather here is COLD! Pipes are frozen going to the washing machine, so can't wash clothes. Single digit temps overnight. But then it is supposed to be in the mid 50's this weekend. Won't do any favors for people who are sick like this. Wild swings in temperature.

I know a couple of my partners are waiting for me to post and I apologize. Hard to be in the mood to write like I should when snot is pouring out my nose. :p But once I feel better I will definitely be posting and tapping some asses! Wheee!

Back
Top Bottom