Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Yeah, two antibiotics and Oxy. Hoping the pain subsides soon. I know it is a healing process, but it sucks. I wish this stuff would heal overnight. :(

Missing you Haru and hope you're doing okay! <3

Been dealing with a lot of pain and subsequently only managing to write for just a couple of plays. Mainly the smutty scenes. :blush: Hard for me to work on plotlines right now, but I am open to chatter and the like through PM.

Unfortunately I've also had to drop a few plays due to absent partners. Which is saying something due to my own hospital stay. So I do have a couple spots open for plays if anyone is interested.

Mali... I am looking at you for one of those spots.

I'm open to a variety of plays though, even settings I might shy away from normally.

Glad that you are out but don't like that you are in pain. Hopefully that won't be for too long.

I'm busy at work right now with deadlines and such but I hope to get back to writing with you soon.

Huggses.

I'm always open to another writing with you if you need/want it.

Get better soon.

Recovery is a long road to walk down. Still in a lot of pain, but it comes and goes. Slowly getting back into writing, and have the muse for some scenes/pairings more than others.

My SO was admitted to the hospital today for a spider bite. Can't seem to get ahead! It's always one or the other of us out of commission!

Haruchai said:
Recovery is a long road to walk down. Still in a lot of pain, but it comes and goes. Slowly getting back into writing, and have the muse for some scenes/pairings more than others.

My SO was admitted to the hospital today for a spider bite. Can't seem to get ahead! It's always one or the other of us out of commission!

Sorry to hear she is in the hospital. Hopefully it wont be for long. Hugs to all

That makes sense. They need to keep a careful eye on it. You don't want the poison to spread plus the danger of losing the skin etc.

Hugs.

She went to the ER here a couple times. But they were not too nice and just gave regular oral antibiotics. It kept spreading, so I drove her to Nashville today and they admitted her in about an hour. So it was pretty serious.

Haruchai said:
Having a lot of physical pain and some emotional problems that come with it. I haven't forgotten anyone. Please bear with me.

I know that I'm still around and will wait for you. I'm sure your other writing partners will be waiting too. Get healed up.

Huggses and kisses.

For the first time in a long time, weeks, I woke up with little pain. I am going to try to take advantage of this and get some posts out today. To all my partners, please bear with me. I am going to try and find the oldest postings and respond simply by time. I will try to get to everyone! If for some reason you feel like you have been looked over, just shoot me a PM!

WOO HOO! I'm glad that you didn't have much pain today. I hope that is a good sign that the pain will start to diminish.

I'll be around and wait my turn. Huggses.

Still trying to get my pain under control but overall I am feeling better and am getting out replies in a manner more fitting a man of my station. LOL!! Just teasing. But really, I am even open to some new plays if anyone has some plot bunnies that wanna hop my way (I hate putting out adverts for partners).

Getting back to my normal MO, here's some puppies!

He just wants to hug your thumb!

tumblr_nlzggusWep1tjidioo1_500.gif

He's trying to learn to crawl!

200.gif

Awww..... I'm melting from those pictures. Cuteness over load.

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Actually if you are up to it, I have a couple of characters I wouldn't mind bringing out to dust off. Let me think on it and we'll chat if I think there is one that is craving to be used. :)

Hugs.

Well, today wasn't fun. The girl has been having some pains, that sort of come and go but they're bad enough she's been to the ER a few times. Today I decided to drive her to Nashville instead of our hospital here and they discovered she has gallstones! Luckily the gallbladder is not infected, but gallstones cannot be dissolved or busted up like kidney stones can. So eventually the gallbladder will have to be removed. Dietary changes will help lessen the 'attacks' though, so that will help. Still, things like chili, tacos, anything spicy... those are likely out. :(

I myself have not eaten nearly all day, so I am gonna eat and might get posts out tonight, but tomorrow for sure!

I'm sorry that she is feeling badly again and has to have a bland diet. Go get your food because you know how important that is also. hang in there.

Hugs.

Me too. I haven't had any of those problems but know people who have. Hopefully she will get better soon and it won't be too prolonged.

Back
Top Bottom