Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video game bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well no, I was just ragging on Link and not trying to pick you up to be honest. He and I were both NES characters back in the day, but he came a huge success and I, not so much. I am Nightshade by the way," explained Nighshade. He was about to ask Kyu for her name when Ibuki and Zoey cupped their breasts and started to compare them. Congratulations! You have momentarily shut this loudmouth up! Nightshade was at a complete loss for words.

Without waiting a second Ibuki took that chance to groped the large breasted Pokemon. Oh my, they quite squishy and soft. If you like you can touch Ibuki's as well. Fair is fair."

Kyu sighed seeing as this Nightshade ignored her to check out two girls groping each other, though Nightshade wasn't the only one enjoying the site as Kyu only grin when grinned when she saw one of her friends getting herself some action. Kyu made her way to the bar counter seeing Link had gone silent and Nightshade was being a perv, though Kyu had no to talk seeing she is if not more perverted. "Hey bar guy this bitch need another drink!"

Zoey chuckled as Ibuki groped her breasts so she only returned the favour by groping her breasts back as she said "Oh, I like this. Small but a lot more sensitive then mine are. I wonder what would happen if I did this", She used her long tongue to go into Ibuki top and bra to lick the girl nipples.

Hawke walked into the bar, his staff over his right shoulder and looked around for an empty seat.

☢Utsuho☢ said:
Without waiting a second Ibuki took that chance to groped the large breasted Pokemon. Oh my, they quite squishy and soft. If you like you can touch Ibuki's as well. Fair is fair."

Kyu sighed seeing as this Nightshade ignored her to check out two girls groping each other, though Nightshade wasn't the only one enjoying the site as Kyu only grin when grinned when she saw one of her friends getting herself some action. Kyu made her way to the bar counter seeing Link had gone silent and Nightshade was being a perv, though Kyu had no to talk seeing she is if not more perverted. "Hey bar guy this bitch need another drink!"

"I'll pay for that bitch's drink!" replied Nightshade. He finally shook off his momentary shock. The thing is girls who do that, probably like other girls and not dudes. Nightshade goes to the bar by Kyu. "My apologies, I was about to ask your name when I was distracted. That does not normally happen. May I pay for your drink to make up for it?" he asks with genuine sincerity.

((Since I haven't told anything from the Character Profile threads, I'll assume I can use all the characters I said. I'll start with just three on scene tho...))

As everyone at the bar were on to their own shenanigans, a figure walked into the bar. A stunning woman of blonde hair and blue eyes, her hair done in a ponytail and wearing a blue top and shorts combination, that just leaved her midriff exposed. She was busty and curvy in all the right places, but she also has a very intimidating stare. She was the famous bounty hunter Samus Aran, and while she would usually prefer to be donning her tardemark armor, the bar seemed to categorize her entire suit as a dangerous weapon, so she had to make due.

A roll of her eyes was all she gave at the Pokemon and the girl's grope-fest. Just heading into the bar and saying. "Give me a strong drink."

Soon after another arrived. By mere looks he seemed like a young teen wearing a toga and having a pair of angel wings, but despite his attitude he was technically way beyond the age requirements. This was Pit, loyal subject of the Goddess Palutena.

Unlike Samus, however, his gaze froze as soon as he saw the two ladies getting to known eachother. Blood rushing to his head (as well as other downward places) a bright blush appeared in his face. "L-lady Palutena didn't tell me about this kind of stuff!?" He thought, unable to really speak. Thankfully he recognized someone else and quickly rushed towards him. "Oh hey Link! Long time no see!"

Finally, a third individual walked in. A beautiful woman or long golden hair. Quite tall and wearing a crown and a dazzling light blue gown that seemed to sparkle. Princess Rosalina saw what was happened and flushed, "W-what's going on here!?" She exclaimed embarrassed. alien to these kind of scene displaying in front of her...

"Guess I can't blame you for checking out the girl on girl action. It is hot seeing a friend getting her hands some nice tits." Kyu chuckled to herself and gave Nightshade a grin. She knew guys can do stupid things when they see something that made them think with their second head. "Thanks, the name is Kyu from that steam game HuniePop. By the way, two girls groping one another I don't know about frog girl but I think my crazy looking one. I think she swings both ways like me." Kyu then gave Nightshade a wink.

Sekibanki had kept her eyes on her drink trying not to look at the two girls, but once she saw the tongue making it way to Ibuki, Sekibanki quickly grabbed it before it could get anywhere near her friend. "Hey, she didn't anything about molesting her!" "Seki calm down it alright." Sekibanki just grunted and ran off to the women's room to wash her hands. "She right, I don't mind the skinship but I rather you didn't do that. At least not in public."

Ryu walked into the bar, deciding to take the opportunity to rest while he could. While wandering the lands in an attempt to understand his deeper soul, and to try and find the way to control the Satsui No Hado, he had fought many a strange opponent. In fact, he was sure some of those opponents reside in this bar at this very moment. He deposited the duffel bag over his shoulder next to the counter, and took up the seat on a barstool, requesting a simple water and looking around the floor for potential brawls. He wasn't particularly eager for a fight at the moment, having just survived an incident in one earlier, which was typically the whole point of this visit to the bar.

He received his glass of water, and thanked the bartender for his hospitality. He took sips, his mind pondering the fact that he had travelled so long and not found anything too convincing of his control. The fight he had participated in five minutes ago had procured some reaction from the dark energy, and because of that, he kept to himself. However, this was not to dispel advances for conversation; he wasn't trying to keep to himself as much as he was deep in thought.

☢Utsuho☢ said:
"Guess I can't blame you for checking out the girl on girl action. It is hot seeing a friend getting her hands some nice tits." Kyu chuckled to herself and gave Nightshade a grin. She knew guys can do stupid things when they see something that made them think with their second head. "Thanks, the name is Kyu from that steam game HuniePop. By the way, two girls groping one another I don't know about frog girl but I think my crazy looking one. I think she swings both ways like me." Kyu then gave Nightshade a wink.

"Well that is good to know," Nightshade said to Kyu. When the drinks came he shot her a grin in return and said, "This is embarrassing, but I actually played HuniePop. You are my favorite girl. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaking someone else for Kyu." Nightshade raises his drink in a toast and said,"To puzzle solving skills and the collection of panties!" If you played the game, you would get it.

Jorge sighed as he stepped into the bar, large muscular frame with heavy clad armor his steps making a somewhat loud noise with each of just errors as in one hand he had a very large Gatling gun as well on his back was a metal casing that stored the ammo for it. Slowly he continued to walk inside as he looked over taking a seat in one of the other bar stools waiting for someone who worked there to notice him. Leaning forward a bit as he put his arms on the table and his Gatling gun down on the floor leaning against the stool he sat on.

"Really now, you strike me more as a Jessie or even a Beli kind of guy, but I'm happy to hear I'm your girl" she giggled and then gave him wink. When he raised a toast Kyu did the same thing and added. "And to handing all those panties to me." Kyu took a sip of her drink. "So tell Night what made me your best girl?"

Sekibanki was still in the women's bathroom had already finished cleaning her hands, she just stayed there to calm herself down. As for Ibuki, she was walking around checking all the new people that enter the bar.

Nightshade tapped his chin a moment in thought. Then finally spoke. "I suppose you call it your style? Yes, all the gals are beautiful and interesting in their own way. But your attitude and the way you carry yourself left the most memorable impression. Does that make sense?" said the vigilante. He was blushing a little to boot.

☢Utsuho☢ said:

Sekibanki had kept her eyes on her drink trying not to look at the two girls, but once she saw the tongue making it way to Ibuki, Sekibanki quickly grabbed it before it could get anywhere near her friend. "Hey, she didn't anything about molesting her!" "Seki calm down it alright." Sekibanki just grunted and ran off to the women's room to wash her hands. "She right, I don't mind the skinship but I rather you didn't do that. At least not in public."
Zoey tounge slip back into place before she stood up and said to Ibuki when she caught up with her "Well if that the case, why don't we go somewhere a little more private and I can show you what a girl with a tongue like mine can really do", She winked at the girl which made Mike chuckle before he moved
on. He knew he would have to apologise for Zoey behaviour so he would wait for Sekibanki to come out of the restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom