Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video game bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Bisexual

Planetoid
If you want to be a part of this thread character sheets are here

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75499

Chatter room here

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75498

Link was on his way back from another long quest, and needed to sleep for the night. After roaming the woods for a while he came across a strange little place, that looked like a pub of some sort, he went in, and a bartender ran up. "Hello sir welcome, we just opened, not to much business, please sit down!"

After a while the bar begins to fill with a strange assortment of characters, but link is to tired to make sense of it, and continues drinking

Three other girls walk into each taking a seat at a table One of the three spoke up. "So a school girl, a fairy, and a headless woman walk into a bar..." the girl wearing the school uniform spoke up. "You do know I'm not a headless woman it only flys off." The redhead woman corrected her friend as the bartender came to their table. "Hey can you bring me and my friends three glasses of Mojito thank." the pink hair woman with fairy wings asked as her schoolgirl friend also asked for a glass of water.

Between all the strange characters, link couldn't help but notice the fairy, he had seen many before on his travels, but never one quite like this. He walked over to the groups table. "Um excuse me"

Silently watching everyone was a female greninja in only a swimsuite while a male Lucario was sitting at the bar watching all the people go by and waiting to see if anyone approach him.

Just as the bartender brought their drinks Kyu noticed the person that had spoken up to her. "You need something..." she took a moment to check out Link and he was quite the cutie even in the Peter Pan getup. "You trying hit on us hot girls, well I don't mind at all." Kyu took a glance at her table and saw her friend left her with Link. "What total bitches leaving all alone. Do you mind keeping me company? The name Kyu by the way."

Meanwhile Ibuki and Sekibanki walking around the bar. "Was it really alright to leave Kyu behind?" "Oh come on Kyu has the right idea, we should go around and talk to the other people like...." Ibuki scanned the area for a moment. "Those two blue bipedal animals over there." Ibuki made her way towards the two dragging Sekibanki with her.

David eyes lifted up as he heard the sound of an unwilling soul being dragged to his table while his Greninja partner drop down next to him so she could see what all the dragging was about. "Which one are you thinking about" Zoey asked him with a smirk. "We can only wait and see?" David told her.

"HIYA, hope you don't me and friend come join your party." before they could even reply Ibuki had already taken a seat with the two Pokemon as Sekibanki sighed taking her seat for herself. "Introduction time for Ibuki and her Friend Sekibanki!" she said happily and when she introduced Sekibanki Ibuki point at her and her head. Sekibanki only stayed focused on her drink pulling the collar of her cape to take a sip of her drink.

Warrior and Zoey smiled as the young girl introduced herself and her friend without even waiting for a reply but they went along with it. "My name is Warrior or most people just call me Mike. Next to me is my exploration partner Zoey" Mike introduced them.

"OH MY GOD TALKING GIANT BLUE ANIMALS!" the shocked Ibuki yelled her hand on her face. "You didn't need to over react. You spoke to them like you know that they would speak to us." Sekibanki glared at Ibuki who was laughing to herself. "I thought it would be a good way to break the ice each. So Mic and Zoe you two are explorers does that me you go around finding new places, wildlife, and treasures?" "Maybe exploration is just another way of saying, thieves or grave robbers" Sekibanki said half-heartedly. "Really, Aren't you two scared of being cursed or attacked by the undead!?!"

Mike and Zoey looked at each other and chuckled before Mike said "Well the only undead we deal with are the Ghost type Pokemon which can quickly be dispatched by Zoey dark pulse so nope. We're not afraid to take on anything that comes our way"

"That how you going open?" Kyu said kind disappointed that he was being somewhat childish. "Come on, grow a pair and say that I'm one fine ass fairy. I not going to slap you for trying to hit on me, well unless you're into that kind of shit."

"Use darkness on a ghost?" Sekibanki found it that odd that using darkness would work on something that would most likely be found in the dark. Ibuki started repeatedly say the word Pokemon trying to remember why it sounded so familiar.

"Well in our world everything has a type. And everything has a weakness to a specific type. Zoey a water/dark type Pokemon which means she is weak to Electric, Fairy, fighting and grass. While I'm a Steel/Fighting Type which means I have weaknesses to Fighting, Fire and ground" Mike told them with a smile.

Some of the thing that the dog thing said made some sense to Sekibanki, but most of that she had a hard time wrapping around her head. The electric, grass, and fire weak she could get, but the other stuff wasn't clicking with her. Having finished her drink Sekibanki was about call out to for a refill, but Ibuki slid her untouched drink in front of her friend called out to the bartender for a cola. "You guys have fairies too? Why does only Ibuki live in a somewhat normal place?"

Link blushed a little. "I-I would never be so rude to a lady" even though he felt embarrassed, he did find her and her personality very sexy

Zoey chuckled and said "Fairy type, not actual fairies. I mean would you call these guys fairy's?". She took out her camera and showed the two girls pictures of Azumarill, Mawile, Gardivoir, Snuball and a few other Pokemon that had the fairy Type.

"The nice guy stuff works well on the sweet girls, but believe me when I say I'm not a nicest fairy." Kyu giggled when she saw Link blushing "Well you were brave enough talk to me, so open and let loose. I not going to judge you, well not much."

"Aw, Why does Ibuki get stuck with a normal place and the only odd thing is a black and white teddy bear that move on it own that want Ibuki and her classmates to murder one another!?!" she said all that in one breath really fast making kind hard to catch what she said. "I take that Pokemon is just a word that humans call you even though the Pokemon don't look anything like you?" Sekibanki asked.

"Yep, that is correct. Humans call us Pokemon though my species is known as Greninja and Mike's species are known as Lucario" Zoey said with a bright smile.

Nightshade walked into the bar. So many new faces! He recognized Link. Well Sort of. They both started out on the NES. But while Legend of Zelda became super popular and spaened a series, his game Nightshade was just a one off. He sees that Link is talking to one fine ass fairy. Holy crap! Is that what fairies from his game look like now? No wonder he is obssesed with catching them and sticking them in bottles.

"Holy glass fueled peril! Get away from that dork in green you fine ass fairy! He sticks faries in bottles and breaks people's pots! That guy is Link: the vandal of Hyrule!" shouts Nightshade as he approaches the duo.

Kyu eyes turn to the guy who looked like he came out of a detected movie and question who the hell says holy glass fueled peril. "Really, you're going start off by talking shit about the person hitting on me?" she quested him she then cleared throat trying to lower the pitch of her voice. "Yo bitch, don't go with that he does this and that. He a total ass hat, not like me." she then took a sip of her drink. "I may not be the nicest bitch in this bar, but that shit ain't going to work on most girls. Would like to try that again with less douche?"

"So it something like how the humans in my place almost anything not human a youkai." Sekibanki said taking a sip of her drink as Ibuki taken glance toward her friend /kyu from time to time.

"I guess so" Zoey said before she said "But I'd rather bot be captured in a watch. It would shred my beautiful swimsuit" She leaned forward giving both of the girls am ample view of her breasts. To try and entice one of them

Sekibanki raised an eyebrow at Zoey when said not wanting to be caught in a watch. "I don't really being a youkai has anything to being captured in a watch, but I guess I wouldn't want that either." Sekibanki said not giving the frog girl's breasts a second glance, but Ibuki on the other hand "Wow your tits are huge it makes Ibuki a little jealous, but don't count Ibuki out I'll show these puppies can be just as good as any big boobs!" Ibuki said proudly as cupped up her own breasts up.

"Really?" Zoey said with a smirk as she cupped her own breasts and said "How about we compare them then Ibuki?" She said offer the girl a chance to touch her breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom