Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Mission (Splendiforous x Ceol)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Several years ago the birth rate across the world had begun to decline. It was slow at first, slow enough that nobody had noticed, but it had rather quickly begun to get worse and worse. Soon enough entire regions begun to go without any new births, expanding to new countries, then entire continents. There was panic at first, angry riots in the streets. But rather than a complete breakdown of society as many had predicted life had slowly begun to return to normal, everyone returning to their regular lives. What else could they do? At least by living some semblance of a normal life people could pretend that things were somehow going to be ok, that somehow things would get better. If they acted normal, maybe the world would become normal again.

It had been almost two years now since any human being had been born, the world having returned to a mostly normal life, though with a constantly and steadily declining population. For Nathan however things weren't quite so normal. He was laying in bed, tossing and turning as the dreams ran through his head, such vivid dreams...it seemed so...real. Something was speaking to him...something divine...a bright white light washing over him as the voice echoed through his head, yet he couldn't quite understand the words. But he could understand the sentiment...he was being given a mission....a divine mission...it was up to him....he would save the human race...he would build a new, better race. Yes...yes it was up to him, he was being granted the power to do so. He woke with a start, it was morning out, Nathan slowly looking around. Everything seemed normal....though as he pulled the covers back he gasped at the sight that awaited him....well...something was different....and bigger...much bigger. He grinned slightly...surely this was confirmation that his dream was real after all!

Nathan got ready for school in record time, bidding farewell to his parents before practically dashing to school. Sure he was going to use this ability to save the world, to save humanity, but first...well....there was nothing wrong with also taking care of....personal business too. Not long ago he'd been the victim of a rather horrible prank, one that had made him somewhat miserable for a while. He hadn't caught who did it, but every rumour led back to one person, Abby, the head cheerleader. She was going to be his first....victim? Well, he'd be getting his own back on her one way or the other.
"Hi Abby" Nathan stopped by her locker and smiled. He was already radiating...something. Something magnetic, something arousing, something divine. "I was rather hoping we could talk about that little prank I went through not long ago..." He frowned slightly.

Life as a newly-turned adult was difficult. Well, she was technically an adult now as she was eighteen years old but that meant little considering she still had a little bit of time left in her teenage career as a high schooler. She worked hard in all her classes and spent a lot of time focusing on her extra curricular activity of cheer leading. She had been named head cheer leader that year and, well, things were going amazingly for Abby. It was only the beginning of the school year, too, which made everything all the better. She was going to enjoy her time as much as she could because she knew life would never be the same after graduation.

However, things were now a bit rocky. A few of her fellow cheerleaders had decided to pull a prank on one of the students in the school that wasn't very popular. Even worse, they'd chosen to make it seem as though it'd been her idea and that she'd been involved when she'd had nothing to do with it at all. She'd tried to talk to Nathan but he'd been too upset to want to. That was why she was surprised when he was suddenly beside her at her locker.

"Oh, hi Nathan," she said, giving a nervous smile. "I'd love to talk about... That..." She slowed her words, brows furrowing in slight confusion. Had he always been so... Attractive? She could feel her body reacting almost immediately to the new attraction she felt for him. "Maybe we should go somewhere private? Lead the way; I'll follow. I'm so glad you're ready to talk about this."

"Somewhere private? Sure" Nathan had to suppress his grin a little, waving for her to follow and turning to head down the corridor. Every second Abby spent close to him caused the effect his 'aura' was having on her to amplify. It wasn't just her either, every girl that came close would be hit by it for a moment, the attraction, the arousal directed purely towards him and him alone. For them though it would mostly fade, leaving just a lingering feeling, but because Nathan's subconscious will was focusing it on Abby it would only get stronger and stronger for her. Nathan was deliberately walking slower than he could have, taking a slightly longer route than was necessary, but eventually he stopped and opened the door to an empty classroom, ushering Abby inside before following her, discreetly locking the door behind them.

"So Abby..." Nathan made sure he never got too far from her, always staying just close enough for her to reach out and touch him. "What happened to me....it really hurt me, really upset me....I thought you weren't like the others but it turned out you were the worst of them all....planning that and setting it all up...." Despite everything, Nathan did still feel a little genuinely upset...still...she was going to more than make it up to him....more than once. "So....I think the very least you could do is give me some kind of apology...I'm sure you can think of some way you can apologise to me right?"

Every step they took ended up being pure torture. She found herself growing more and more aroused every time she breathed in. Even looking at Nathan was causing her mind to nearly lose it. She'd never felt this way about anyone before and she was really hoping that they weren't going to do much talking. Wait, what? No. She was a good girl and a good student. She wasn't the type to just go along with anything like that. She- ....She really wanted it. The way his muscles rippled under his clothes with each move he made, she felt her nether regions growing more and more alert. She didn't know what was going on but it was quickly becoming obvious to her that it wasn't going to go away. She was thankful, however, when they finally entered the room as it gave her a temporary distraction from the situation at hand.

"Nathan, I didn't do it," she said now, eyes wide as she looked him over though her bottom lip was visibly quivering. She wasn't doing a good job of hiding how she was feeling. "If you really want me to apologize for something I didn't do I..." What had she been saying? She was too busy staring at his lips to come up with any kind of answer to that question. Without so much as a hesitation, she gave a nod and quickly wrapped her arms around him while her lips found their place against his own. She kissed him for a few moments before she trailed kisses down his neck to his shoulder - going so far as to push his shirt aside so she could reach his skin.

"I think I have some ideas," she said, voice tainted with the obvious desire she now possessed.

She didn't do it? Well he knew she would say that, why wouldn't she right? Still...the way she was looking at him....he could even see her lip trembling...it was working. Honestly, despite everything Nathan had his doubts that this....power....was real. Or at least....this particular part of this power anyway. But now seeing the proof here infront of him...he couldn't help licking his lips. Still, he was caught by surprise when she threw her arms around him and kissed him...surprised, but he loved it. He leaned in to return the kiss, then tilted his head a little as she started to kiss down his neck. "Mmmm....well it's good to know you're sorry Abby....I'm glad you have some ideas....I'd say this is....a nice, if small, start..." Nathan smirked, concentrating for a moment to kick his aura up another notch to even further intensify the arousing effects on Abby's body.

"So then...what other ideas do you have hm?" He slowly raised his hands up a little, starting to stroke her sides, occasionally lifting her shirt a little before letting it fall back down, teasing her by letting his fingers get close to her skin, but never quite touching her....only close enough to let her hyper sensitised skin feel the heat of his fingertips.

Abby's knees were starting to feel weak with the need she was beginning to feel. Her nethers were beginning to get quite wet in eager anticipation for what her body hoped would happen. She held onto his shirt, eyes nearly unfocused as she tried to look at him. She was almost getting to the point of orgasm just by standing there. She coughed a little, trying to hide the flush of her cheeks, before her gaze turned back to meet his own. "Y-You can keep touching me like that, for s-starters," she stammered, voice breathless as she struggled to keep herself together. Every time he was close to her or even breathed, she felt high on ecstasy. She needed him to take her and she hoped he would actually go for it. What guy was going to turn down sex? Besides, they were in a highly private room. She was sure all would be just fine. "I-I was thinking that... We could... You could claim me and..." She frowned, seemingly upset with how she was trying to ask the question and instead decided to be blunt about it. "I want to have sex with you," she said. "Would that help me show I'm sorry?"

She was stammering...it was rather adorable really, Nathan knew what it felt like to be unsure how to talk or what to say....though her reasons for it were rather different to his own. Her mind must have still been struggling with the sudden and intense arousal that had come from nowhere. "Claim you? Just what do you mean by that?" Nathan smiled, rather aware of what she meant, but he wanted to hear little miss perfect say it out loud by herself. Fortunately he didn't have long to wait before she rather plainly blurted out what she wanted...just what he wanted as well. "Hm...well...I suppose that would be a good start to showing how sorry you are...." He licked his lips, then slowly reached down. His pants were getting exceptionally uncomfortable now. With a grunt he pushed both his pants and boxers away, sighing in relief as his cock was freed, an 18 inch erection springing out and slapping Abby in the stomach, leaving a stain of pre-cum on her shirt. "That's better....now Abby...it's not very fair that I'm the only one taking my clothes off is it? Don't you think you should show me everything if you really are sorry?"

She was thankful that he didn't judge her words, as she had been afraid that he'd turn down her advances. It was quite obvious now that it wasn't going to be the case. He was trailing his hands over her body as he was before, which made her feel alive with excitement. She turned her attention down toward his pants now, able to feel the growing erection pressing against her as she held onto him. She took a slight step backward, but it seemed to not be enough for as soon as he freed his throbbing manhood it was obvious how large it really was. Her eyes widened before she looked back up at him, mind still cloudy with lust. "It's so big," she breathed, body trembling at the thought of how it'd feel going inside of her. She shook the thought away, however, and did as he was implying. She needed to take her clothes off. She pulled her shirt off first then her shorts, leaving her in only her bra and underwear. After some hesitation those, too, were taken off and cast to the side. She moved closer to him again and resumed her kissing, hands moving to rest on his hips as she did so. She didn't know what he wanted her to do but she felt the need to touch him.

"Heh, thank you" Nathan grinned as she complimented his size...he was rather pleased with it himself. To think, just yesterday he had barely been able to make 5 inches whilst erect....then he had woken up to morning wood with....this. He licked his lips as she stepped back to start taking off her own clothing, shivering as her bra-clad breasts were revealed to him. He noted her hesitation in removing her underwear....frowning slightly. "Are you really sure you're sorry Abby? You're hesitating after all..." He concentrated for a moment, further increasing the intensity of his arousal aura, then smiled in satisfaction as she cast her underwear aside. He made a mental note to remember where it had landed....a souvenir of this might be in order after all.
When she moved closer he eagerly returned her kissing, his own hands coming up to cup her breasts, feeling their weight for a moment, before giving them a firm squeeze, shivering at the sensation of his fingers digging into her soft flesh. "Nnngh....Abby....I need to know how truly sorry you are...."

Back
Top Bottom