Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Sentai Squad OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
The somewhat overdue OOC thread, for all talk of things that is not done in-character!

First order of business, would we prefer classic high school age characters? Or more college aged ones?

I am designing my character to be 21-22 years old. So unless she is REALLY dumb, I would be voting for college as well.

I probably should have added an 'age' section to the character sheet now that I think of it...

I have another question to ask of you all though. I'm going to start the first 'Episode' sometime this evening, and I want to know, would you all prefer to have the Morphers when you start so we can get straight into the action? Or would you prefer to deal with origins first?

I think origins would make sense on a very brief level. With three of us so far? I think doing a short origin for the group might make sense to see how they deal with the enemies.

Are we going to be fighting in our regular attire and then changing or will the fighting be confined to only being in "morpher" form?

I vote start Morphers. I'm a villain, so the sooner they morph the sooner I get screen time. My vote is completely self serving and might be discarded.

freeko said:
Are we going to be fighting in our regular attire and then changing or will the fighting be confined to only being in "morpher" form?

The girls can fight without their Morphers, they just won't be as good at it without the power up. Not to mention that I was thinking the weapons come as part of the transformation so without morphing they'll be limited to what they can scavenge.

Zeth said:
Who's boyfriend is Decoy Octopus going to be?

That's for you to decide amongst yourselves I think? I certainly don't want to force a boyfriend on one character or another without the owner's consent. There'll be enough of that in-character anyways.

As for points in origins, there does have to be an initial threat, so Zeth, if you're really hankering for screen time early your lieutenant could be heading the first attack when the girls are called upon to defend the school. Perhaps he grew tired of cautious investigation and stealth and just decided to cause a ruckus and see where that got him?

I would assume that the form we see from Zeth's character would be totally unrecognizable from the person who is in the school. Also it would make for quite the plot hole if he saw the girls before they were morphed. Cue the putties for some action?

Well, I'm busy for the next couple hours, but I'll put up a starter for episode one sometime this evening.

EDIT: Before I do though, freeko, are you planning to have your character's weapon picked out by then?

I'll be posting some character bios next week, or maybe this weekend. I've got a lot of work this week but after that I'm free for at least two, so I'll not only have time to make bios but actually roleplay as well. Sorry for taking so long, but I'm looking forward to being a part of this!

Do you mind your character not showing up until a little ways into the first episode?

freeko said:
I would assume that the form we see from Zeth's character would be totally unrecognizable from the person who is in the school. Also it would make for quite the plot hole if he saw the girls before they were morphed. Cue the putties for some action?

Decoy octopus isn't really a hands on guy. He was going to heroically hide in the bushes while the monster of the week does the heavy lifting. So he would miss the actual change sequences.

Kaybee said:
Do you mind your character not showing up until a little ways into the first episode?

Nope, I don't mind at all. Can't help life happening. Do what you need to, and I'll play catch up.

First post is up! Start with where your characters are when the attack begins, and we'll go from there?

Should I try to come up with a map of the university campus for you guys? Or are we okay with abstracting most of it?

EDIT: The starter is here by the way...

I am going to be busy with a convention this weekend so I will try to get what I can while I can as it were. So I might do a little more following than anything out of the gates.

Think minotaurs, big hulking humanoids either the heads (and occasionally hooves, or claws, or tails, or cocks, etc...) of beasts.

Sashia is accepted, Mike is fine aside from some incredibly intense eyerolling at the 'most popular guy in the entire school forever' bit.

It's fine though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom