Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Wanna Be Adored (M for F or TG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulnicura

Moon
OPEN

[size=14pt]Greetings
I'm Vulnicura, but you can probably pry my real name out of me if you try hard enough. Here isn't exactly the time or place for an in depth study of who I am, but suffice to say, I'm a pretty cool guy who likes to write smutty things in his spare time. You can find my On and Off list here

Below I have collected a vast array of stories, pairings, and ideas meant to titilate or at least make you ponder. Your objective, should you accept it, is to pick one and PM me about it. Now, I've also gone about including a handy (one might even say dandy!) tool for your use. Beside each and every role is a certain number of asterisks ranging from * to *****. The more asterisks, the more interested I am in playing the role.

So, without further ado, if any of these ideas strike your fancy, catch your eye, or make you bite your lower lip and shiver a little, let me know!

]Stories to Tell

Science Fiction

If Tolkien-esque high fantasy is my least favorite genre, sci-fi is my absolute favorite. I love every single trapping and trope that there is, from vast cyberpunk cityscapes bathed in neon light to spacefaring starships hovering at the edge of massive black hole. Sci-fi has an air of mystery to it that is hard to pin down and, to me, it offers endless possibilities and can be whatever you want it to be. So, let's build something shiny and otherworldly together.

The Stars Are Out Tonight (**)
M x F or M x Transwoman

A man and a woman are chosen to by the massive corporation they work for to oversee the ongoing construction of a habitable space station. The construction is being done entirely by machines and they will be the only two human beings on the compound. Despite having families or relationships back home, the two find themselves caught in the throes of lust, loneliness, and sexual tension.

The Warehouse (****)
Male x Female or Male x Transwoman

A man has been stationed in an interstellar warehouse on a distant planet. The contract is for a year and he expects a massive paycheck. The only downside is the fact that he's stationed there completely alone. After months of nothing more to do than watch rerun movies in the video archives and no way contact to anyone back home, loneliness kicks in. While exploring the warehouse he uncovers what appears to be machinery to create human beings from biological material stored within the compound. Over the course of a few days, like a mix between Frankenstein and Weird Science, he creates a dream girl to share his time with.

Norwegian Wood (***)

I suppose this would be better filed under fantasy, but so it goes. The basic idea here is that a writer retreats to a cabin in the middle of the woods in an attempt to gain inspiration and get rid of his writer's block. Things spiral out of control when he discovers that the fireplace when lit is a portal to another dimension or, more specifically, a portal to a dimension where everything he writes actually exists. The basic idea is that you would play a woman he created in one of his stories. I'm imagining the world through the fireplace would be sci-fi based, but we can hammer out those details.

The Concept of Being (***)

A male and a female awaken in a sprawling underground compound with everything they need to live. It is explained to them that they are both cloned from the of a human being and are being held in the compound as an experiment on clones, their reactions to life, and their reactions to other living beings. The experiments are suitably named after Adam and Eve. This would be an exploration of existence.

Light years (*****)
Male x Female or Male X Transwoman

This idea is a bit more open ended then my others. It would take place in a Star Wars esque galaxy and revolve around a human male and a (humanoid) alien woman who develop a relationship. I'm thinking forbidden love will be a major theme, but how they meet, why, and so on is entirely up in the air.

Surfing on a Rocket (*****)

Space travel is, at it's very core, a horrifying concept. So much can go wrong and, let's face it, there isn't much that a human can do that is more unnatural than going into space. So, with that in mind, I'd love to do a roleplay in the distant future where things DO go wrong during a flight and two people find themselves stranded in a small ship for months until rescue arrives. They have everything they need in order to survive, but things are incredibly boring out in space and the two must find ways to keep themselves entertained... I'm sure you can guess where this is going. Their relation to one another, whether they be strangers, friends, or even relatives, is completely negotiable.

The Social Experiment (****)

A man and a woman are chosen from a pool of applicants to be observed alongside eachother in an enclosed, Garden of Eden-esque paradise. Ideally, they would be absolute strangers and have different reasons for being there. Money? An escape from modern life? Relationship troubles? What ever the reason may be, they are stuck together for six months and in sure all sorts of feelings can/will develop.

Foto (*****)

This is your basic celebrity meets fan fantasy, but with a twist. There is an episode of Futurama where Fry, the main character, 'prints' a copy of Lucy Liu from the Internet and forms a relationship with her. The episode itself is hilarious, but I've always wanted to play something similar since I watched it. I would love for my character to be going through a bad breakup, hear about the service to print off a celebrity dream girl through a company called Foto, and decide to go through with it. Ideally, I would prefer for you to play a real world celebrity, but I may be willing to let you used a fictional character if you would prefer.

The Clockturners (****)

Two strangers who have taken on hard times volunteer to take part in a science experiment. Expecting a simple social experiment, they soon find themselves being strapped into a machine by a group of scientists. Unbeknownst to them, they're about to be sent hurdling through time in a makeshift time machine. Ideally, I like the idea of the two becoming 'unstuck' in time, no longer aging and without control over where or when they're going. One moment they could find themselves in a vast futuristic cityscape, the next they open a door and find themselves in ancient Greece. Over the course of their journey through time together, a relationship would develop as they would become the only constant thing in each other's lives.

Incestuous

My love of incest is kind of a dirty little secret. In my mind, there is nothing more taboo or delicious as a good incestuous pairing. I tend to prefer direct blood relatives, but I can be pretty flexible.

Behind Closed Doors (TAKEN)
Brother x Sister

After years of estrangement, a brother and his sister reunite while one of them visits the city that the other resides in. After the two both end up getting into a fight with their respective significant other on the same night and a bit of booze ends up in their system after commiserating together, they find themselves hopping into bed together to relieve their frustrations.

A Mother's Love (*****)
Male x Female
Son x Mother

After the death of his father, a man returns home to take care of his grieving mother in her time of need. After a few weeks back in town he notices that his mother is acting different, dressing more indecent around him, and seemingly flirting with him. It's not long until he has to see just how far he's willing to go to relieve her grief.

The Cruising Life (*****)
Male x Female
Son x Mother

Unknowingly to each other, a man and his mother sign up for the same singles cruise. While on board, the two find themselves in a Mystery Mingle date together purely by coincidence. Ay first, they laugh the whole thing off, but as the night goes on and the alcohol continues to flow like water, they find themselves getting increasingly touchy before going back to one of their cabins to see how far the envelope can be pushed.

The Cam Girl (**)
Father/Daughter

In the midst of a divorce and, some might say, a midlife crisis, a man discovers that his daughter has been moonlighting as a cam girl. At first disgusted, he soon finds himself fantasizing about his own daughter, eventually deciding to confront her and, with any luck, seduce her.

A Reunion (*****)
Male x Transwoman
Brother/Sister or Father/Daughter

After years of estrangement, a man comes back in contact with either his younger brother or son only to find out that he has made the transition to a woman. They agree to meet and try to rekindle some semblance of a relationship, but what he doesn't count on is that his newly found sister or daughter turns out to be a total bombshell. He develops a bit of a crush and the plot advances from there with his attempts to seduce her.​

Modern

The Transatlantic Slide (****)

I recently went on my first ever cruise, so I'm a bit obsessed with that mode of travel right now. The basic idea here is our characters would meet on a transatlantic cruise from the United States to Europe. Ideally, I would like for one of our characters to be on their honeymoon or be there with their significant other in some capacity. A secret affair would develop between our characters after meeting, leading to secret rendezvous over the course of their stay aboard the ship.

Some Kinds of Love (*****)
Male x Transwoman

After a particularly brutal breakup with his girlfriend, a man in his mid-twenties finds himself struggling to cope. He spends most of his nights drunkenly stumbling from bar to bar in his city. Unknown to him, one night he stumbles into a bar mostly frequented by the 'T' in the LGBT community. Without knowing, and possibly without caring, he flirts with a ends up going home with a transwoman who seems to make all that pain from his breakup disappear... at least until his confusion sets in once he's sober.​

Things of Note

Technically, this section is still under construction, but just briefly:
- I'm totally cool with combining roles. For example, almost all of the incest roles can be given a science fiction twist.
- Generally, any post length is fine by me.
- I prefer not to play with other men. No offense to anyone.
- My hours of operation are generally Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom