Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wicked and Twisted *Updated 5/22/17*

Status
Not open for further replies.

solace

Supernova
I want to be very clear about one thing: I would very much like to write my characters in the first point of view as that is my interest at the moment. I do not expect my partners to do the same. If it's just not your cup of tea then that's perfectly fine. If a plot interests you, but you'd prefer me to write in the third point of view, that too, is fine.

-Below you will see a variety of plots, of which I am constantly updating. Each of these plots have a prologue or backstory which is written in the first person.

-I tend to give as much as I receive, although I tend to make a big deal out of the first post as can be seen in each description for that plot. In a way, you could take what is written here as my first post.

-No Males: Its cool if you want to add a male character into our roleplay, but there's something about playing with another woman that just makes what I do, so much more desirable. Thank you for understanding.

-I prefer to play on PM and Threads (in that order). In no way will I ever play over IM so please do not ask.

-If you find a plot that you really like, but you want to tweak it, that is awesome! I give priority to writers who can take something and make it their own. It shows your creativity and I think that's why we came here in the first place.

-I will try to include a face claim section for each plot listed below, but can always be switched over between plots or substituted if you have your own that you'd like to use.

-My other request threads and f-list can be found in my signature. If something does not appeal to you on this specific thread, try one of my others.

-In terms of cravings for my plots, I will provide a key.
* = Light craving, but will still play if asked to.
** = Moderate craving, still new and fresh to me so I will most likely play with you.
*** = Extreme craving, OMG if you want to play this, what are you waiting for and fucking PM me right now!

What I will do:
-Give responses in a timely manner, although if you do not hear from me in 2 days, feel free to message me reminding that a post is waiting for me.

-Give detailed posts of what my character does/thinks/feels to what is happening around her and attempt to move the plot forward in a way that seems logical and realistic.

-I would like to be able to write in the first person for my character. If this isn't your cup of tea, that is fine with me and can switch to the third person.

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with The Telepathy Corps 11/11/16

*BUMP*

Sorry for taking a little vacation. I started a new job and things are finally getting back to normal. I will have more time for rp now, so give me a message if you see something you like.

2 plots added:

El Capitao
Overwatch Craving

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with Tower of the Succubus

*BUMP*
Updated with Tower of the Succubus plot
See reply #5 for details!

*BUMP*
Time for the weekly bump!
Spring break is here, so feel free to message me whenever!

*Time for the weekly bump*
Message me anytime! I even take requests if they interest me!

*Weekly Bump*
Added new plot "Exploring the Untamed"

*BUMP*
Sorry for the abrupt absence.
I am back, everything is fine, let's have some fun. . .

Now updated with Power Rangers type rp.

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with Power Rangers*

*Weekly Bump*
Still looking for someone to have a go with the Power Ranger type plot.

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated 5/22/17*

*BUMP*
Updated with Goddess in Training, which is also the current craving.
Check it out!

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated 5/22/17*

*BUMP*
Really craving for Goddess in Training or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom