Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wicked and Twisted *Updated 5/22/17*

Status
Not open for further replies.

solace

Supernova
I want to be very clear about one thing: I would very much like to write my characters in the first point of view as that is my interest at the moment. I do not expect my partners to do the same. If it's just not your cup of tea then that's perfectly fine. If a plot interests you, but you'd prefer me to write in the third point of view, that too, is fine.

-Below you will see a variety of plots, of which I am constantly updating. Each of these plots have a prologue or backstory which is written in the first person.

-I tend to give as much as I receive, although I tend to make a big deal out of the first post as can be seen in each description for that plot. In a way, you could take what is written here as my first post.

-No Males: Its cool if you want to add a male character into our roleplay, but there's something about playing with another woman that just makes what I do, so much more desirable. Thank you for understanding.

-I prefer to play on PM and Threads (in that order). In no way will I ever play over IM so please do not ask.

-If you find a plot that you really like, but you want to tweak it, that is awesome! I give priority to writers who can take something and make it their own. It shows your creativity and I think that's why we came here in the first place.

-I will try to include a face claim section for each plot listed below, but can always be switched over between plots or substituted if you have your own that you'd like to use.

-My other request threads and f-list can be found in my signature. If something does not appeal to you on this specific thread, try one of my others.

-In terms of cravings for my plots, I will provide a key.
* = Light craving, but will still play if asked to.
** = Moderate craving, still new and fresh to me so I will most likely play with you.
*** = Extreme craving, OMG if you want to play this, what are you waiting for and fucking PM me right now!

What I will do:
-Give responses in a timely manner, although if you do not hear from me in 2 days, feel free to message me reminding that a post is waiting for me.

-Give detailed posts of what my character does/thinks/feels to what is happening around her and attempt to move the plot forward in a way that seems logical and realistic.

-I would like to be able to write in the first person for my character. If this isn't your cup of tea, that is fine with me and can switch to the third person.

RE: Into the Commonwealth [Fallout 4] - Looking For GM

Into the Commonwealth: A Fallout 4 Inspired Plot**
What I am looking for:
-I am looking for someone (preferably female) to guide what happens to my Fallout character as she travels through the Commonwealth after awakening from cryogenic sleep. Essentially, you are going to be the GM of the adventure.

-You must be comfortable playing a wide arrange of characters and pairings such as FxF, FutaxF, and FxM.

-If you'd like to give my character a companion that is fine with me.

-Adhere to my f-list (or ask if there is something you want to try that is not on the list)

-Provide posts that are descriptive.

-Understand that this is not to be 100% smut. I can range from 40%-70% smut to story ratio, but if sex does occur, it has to be logical.
Prologue
Below is an account of everything Nora has gone through after waking up from her cryogenic sleep. The rp can take place during the events described below or after. If you have questions over anything or wish to discuss things further, do not hesitate to PM me and we can talk things out.

At first I didn't believe what happened. One minute I was talking to a salesman about a Vault and the next I was watching my husband die in front of me while my baby, Shaun was taken away. What I do remember of that first day are still a bit of a blur, but it better prepared me for what I would find in the new world.

My first mistake was going back to what I thought was home. It was night when I emerged from Vault 111. I couldn't tell that all the houses around me were in ruin and I couldn't see the skeletons that littered the ground around me. Now that I think about it, I'm glad I couldn't see the dead. I don't think my mind could have handled such a sight so soon after seeing Nate frozen and dead. I didn't know that 200 years had passed and I didn't know what the world had truly become. I was too trusting and naive and I paid the price for it.

I some how managed to stumble my way back to my house in the dark. I made such a ruckus I didn't even hear him approach behind me. I later learned that he was part of some raiding group, probably separated when he got too greedy scavenging for supplies. I was too fixated on the broken pieces of Cogsworth on the living room floor when he came upon me. I was too shocked at first to even put up a fight and he had me down on the floor in seconds. It was too dark to see his face, but his silhouette, I will always remember. He was husky with some roundness to his gut and large arms that pinned me down.

When I came to my senses of what was happening to me, I struggled, but his weight kept me pinned. Pain flashed across my face several times. Every time his fist connected sent me in a daze. I didn't realize he was pulling down the zipper of my Vault 111 jumpsuit until it was too late. I tried to push him off with my hands, but again, his weight was too much for me. To make matters worse, he began to put his full weight on me, so I couldn't catch a full breath. The sound of the zipper stopped and I felt his hands brush against my pale pink cotton panties. It was in that instant I began to realize what his true intentions were. I began to yell and scream hoping that someone from one of the other houses would come and save me. Little did I know, they were all empty.

My noise didn't please his ears very much and soon he placed a hand across my throat and applied pressure. Now, I was truly without air and my flailing became too weak. He somehow sensed I was about to pass out and eased the pressure so I could breathe. I coughed, but was able to hear him say, "Let's git you outta them clothes, eh?"

I was flipped over on my stomach and pulled my arms back. The sleeves of my jumpsuit came off leaving my upper body bare, save for my light pink bra. The pip-boy managed to stay on my wrist, not that it did me any good then. I soon felt my lower body exposed to the sharp bite of the cold air as he pulled not just the jumpsuit off, but my panties as well. I was able to stay on my knees and prevent him from completely taking the jumpsuit off from my ankles. I felt his finger press against my womanhood and I yelled and put up another struggle. I tried to move away from him and I would have made an escape if he hadn't managed to knock me over on my side. I was in another daze, but I could feel my legs raise into the air and the jumpsuit leave my ankles. I was horrified. I knew what was going to come and there was nothing I could do.

Something wet touched my sex. He managed to spread my legs and spit to make it easier for him to penetrate. I heard a click and then the sound of his zipper just before he put his weight on me again. I tried to beg him to stop, but he was already pressing himself inside me. A tear ran down my cheek as I remembered the sacred vow my husband and I took on our wedding. I have never known a man other than Nate and this alcohol smelling pig would be my first lesson into the Commonwealth.

I felt the pain as he entered me. He wasn't any bigger than Nate, but I didn't want him, yet that didn't stop him. These minutes were some of the longest in my life, even longer than giving birth to Shaun. His hips rocked against mine forcing my back along the wooden floor beneath me. At some point I stopped struggling. I came to the realization that the inevitable was going to come no matter what I did because there was literally nothing I could do.

"God damn you're tight! I may have ta keep you 'round so you can birth me a couple kids." My cheeks burned as he told me his plans for me. The minutes passed by and his pace was slowly increasing. I knew that he would impregnate me before too long and it was at that moment something inside me snapped. Even after everything I went through after that event, what I felt in that moment shames me to this very day. Something deep inside me awoke, like a primal lust. My body became sensitive to his rough thrusts and I thought that no was going to come and save me. The world I had known changed. Hell there was only going to be one way I would survive this strange new world and that was to follow someone who was used to it. The only person that I knew in this new world was busy raping me and had every intention of making me pregnant and I thought, 'Would that really be so bad? At least he would keep me around and I would get to live.' I had truly given up.

I felt his speed increase and I knew, from my experience with Nate, that he was about to fill me up. My hands and legs were slowly surrounding him as I resigned to this inevitable defeat. I would welcome his sperm inside my womb. He would allow me to live by his side in this strange world for the cost of the child I would bear him. My limbs had almost fully embraced him, and I was going to tell him to do it, just like I did the first time Nate had me, when I heard the sound of a thunk.

The thunk was quickly followed by the sound of a crack and the man's body suddenly slumped putting his full weight back on me. I tried to breathe, but I couldn't. I tried to push his body off, but someone else did it for me. I remember looking up into her face and seeing her silhouette just as the moon came clear of the clouds. I saw her face and I thought she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

In one hand was a bat, the other she extended to me and asked, "Are you alright?" I began to cry then and there, but the woman, who I later learned was Lidia, sensed the urgency to leave. She helped get my clothes back on my body and we left the remains of Sanctuary behind.

In the following months, I came to know Lidia, not only as a teacher of this new world I woke up to, but also as a lover. My experience with the raider on the first night put things into perspective for me. Lidia was my savior, without her, I would be pregnant and following a horrible man around, or most likely dead. The first time we had sex, I was unsure. I still clung to the belief that I still belonged to Nate and I should honor what we had, but Lidia was persistent and she had come to know which of my buttons to push way sooner than which of hers I could push. After that night, I came to accept that Nate was dead and Shaun was somewhere out there in the Commonwealth, but I had found someone special to me.

Lidia taught me everything I know of the Commonwealth in those perfect months. Each day was a test of survival, but Lidia made me feel that I could overcome such an obstacle. Unbeknownst to be me, the knowledge she gave me would save my life countless times in the future, when she would no longer be around. It was in those months I began to put Nate's training to good use. He was never a believer that the woman should stay in the kitchen, well actually he did, but he always knew that there might come a day when the Communists would try to invade and if he weren't there, then it would be up to me to protect Shaun. It was those lessons, such as firing a gun, and how to live off the land, that helped keep me alive, but it wouldn't be enough to save Lidia.

Seven months passed since I awoke from cryogenic sleep. Me and Lidia were still surviving day to day. At times we would help settlers and see them off to their new settlement. Other days were rough and when it almost became too much to bear we would go in search of raider camps to steal what we could. We were getting pretty good at it. We never thought we'd get caught until that bastard Mitch came on the scene.

He figured some of the supplies were steadily being taken and he suspected thieves. We went right into that trap and that's when things went to hell. We both received a good beating before we were brought out in the open where his gang awaited us. From the look in each of their eyes, I could only suspect what was about to happen. We were going to get raped, but that wasn't enough for Mitch. No, he was going to make it a game. One of us was going to treat the entire camp while the other watched. It was going to be decided on the flip of a bottle cap. I had already resigned myself to the fate. I wasn't stupid, there was a 50% chance that I could get picked and this time there wasn't going to be anyone to save me. Before he could flip that cap into the air, Lidia spoke up and offered herself.

I watched as Lidia was dragged away from me and as I saw her go, I knew my second love was going away for good. I was forced to watch as Mitch stripped away Lidia's tattered clothes. I had to watch as he mounted her from behind and I had to listen to her screams and yells. He rode her hard, but it was short compared to what I suffered on my first night in the Commonwealth, or at least how I perceived it. I had to watch as Mitch gave his final thrust inside my love, releasing his seed into her womb. Mitch dumped her body into the dirt and came off of her. I caught a sight of the sliver of white coming from her sex. He gave her a lot, but that, unfortunately wasn't going to be the last of it. Mitch gave the all clear and every man rushed forward to claim a spot on her body. The women simply laughed at Lidia and watched. Eventually some did go over, only to humiliate her further. I was to sit and watch. No one was allowed to touch me.

Later that night, as I sat in a cell, that I was to be sold to a slaver who was making the rounds all the way from a place called New Vegas. It would still be at least a month and a half before he made his way to the Commonwealth. Days passed by and I was fed very little. Since she was raped, I hadn't seen Lidia. I began to wonder if she was still alive at all. Then, one night, my cell door was opened and my savior was once again Lidia. She told me there was a city due south of here and if I made a run for it, I could get there in about a day. For the first time in a long time, I felt a sense of relief flood over me. I would once again be free with my love, but then she told me the bad news. She was pregnant. She couldn't possibly survive with a child in her belly, even if it was just the two of us. She would stay with the raiders and we both knew what that would mean. She would be used as a sex slave used over and over and she would only live to get pregnant and bear another child for these horrible men.

It was because of Lidia that I got to survive as long as I did and it was because of Lidia again that I would live to see another day. As much as it pained me, we said our goodbyes and I ran. I ran south just as Lidia told me to and I kept running even as I grew tired. I wouldn't let Lidia's sacrifice be in vain and it was because of her I got to live many days in the Commonwealth.

PM Me
Hope you liked that full size prologue. Where will the Lone Wanderer go next? What becomes of her? That is up for us to decide.

P.S. Nora, the Lone Wanderer

Desperation**
Backstory
I never really thought I was pretty. I guess such insecurities would ultimately lead to my downfall, but it doesn't really make a difference when the only thing on a man's mind is sex. My first experience, in my line of work, happened when I was around 16. Hell, I wasn't even through with high school, when my parents threw me out of the house. Things had always been stressful between the two and I think something had to give. Unfortunately, it was me that ended up paying the price.

I had just run out of cash ($20 can really last you a week if you spend wisely) and the hunger pains were starting to get to me, so much so, I started making bad decision. Bad decision number one, at least the one they teach young girls like me, is to never go out after dark by yourself. I wandered the streets for an hour hoping that someone would leave a hotdog, from that stand on the corner of 72nd and Telephone, out in the middle of the sidewalk. My fantasy of that undisturbed, clean, hot food, just out in the open played over and over in my mind as I wandered aimlessly. People can have such weird thoughts when they're desperate.

Needless to say, I turned into a dark alley, unaware at the time, and stumbled upon my first customer. He backed me up against the wall and started to talk. His words were slurred and by the smell of his breath, he had one too many to drink. He was looking for a little action and in his inebriation, he mistook me for one of the night girls who walked the streets after dark; you know, the ones who fuck for money. I tried not to look at him, not because he was ugly underneath his stupid trucker hat, or because I didn't want to stare at his bulging belly, it was really more of the smell and how close he was getting to me just to talk.

Eventually, I heard the sound of his zipper and I tried to make my escape, but he wouldn't have none of that. He pushed me down to my knees and my hands came up to his waist to try and push him away. I tried to yell for help. Boy, was that a mistake. I should have known he had his dick out because as soon as I opened my mouth to call for help, he shoved it in.

Despite the situation I was in, I was thankful that he didn't have a big cock. He didn't make me gag or choke me, which was pretty good considering he probably wouldn't have noticed until the end. He did face fuck me and I tried to push him away, but it didn't help. I think he lasted a little over ten minutes before he came in my mouth. I couldn't believe that he was actually cumming along my tongue, his filthy spunk leaving a sour taste in my mouth. What was worse came after he pulled out and released the rest of his load on my face. My right eye was covered by his filth, as was my nose down to my chin. Tears ran down my face as he zipped himself back up and left. It was then, that I noticed something floating down to the ground in front of me. In the dark it was hard to tell just what it was, but when I reached out and grabbed it, I could feel the unmistakable papery feel of a dollar bill, and not just any dollar bill. He dropped two twenties right in front of me. I quickly pocketed the money thinking it was just a mistake, but when I looked around he was gone. I, too, quickly left after wiping his spunk off of my face with the only t-shirt to my name. It was then that my desperation came to an all time low.

The $40 left to me lasted me a gracious week. I was able to eat well, or at least as well as anyone could eat from greasy fast food and picking things off from the $1 menu at McDonald's. By the time my money was running low, I had already made the decision to sell my body. The last thing I bought with my cash was a box of condoms. I remember the lady working the cash register looking at me, a 16 or something girl. I could only imagine what she was thinking of me. I tried not to look at her, for my shame and embarrassment was getting to be a little too much for me. That night, I sold my virginity to the highest bidder.

When I was still in high school, I heard stories of many first times. I'm pretty sure mine takes the cake. It was in a car parked in an empty parking lot at some store. I made it a point in telling him I was still a virgin, one, because I knew I was going to make a mess, and two, because I expected more money. $100 from Mr. John Doe granted him my virginity. He tried to be kind and sincere, I think, but I could feel his lust. He was desperate to have me and eventually he grew impatient. I was impressed that he managed to get my clothes off in the cramped space of his car. He was aggressive and I could feel it as he touched my pussy trying to get me wet. That wouldn't happen, at least not with him, I was too nervous. Before he climbed on top of me and spread my legs, I managed to get the condom on his dick, which was a blessing because I think he was hoping I'd forget, which would have lead to me potentially getting pregnant, and that would have been very bad.

Mr. John Doe was rough, his lust had overtaken him since I first sat in his car. His thrusts were rough and hard, hurting me each time, even with a lubricated condom. I tried not to cry, but the tears rolled down uncontrollably, which he probably didn't get to see because it was so dark. Each of his thrusts brought forth a sort of moan from my mouth. I tried to get it to sound as sexy as possible, anything to make him cum early, but what came out was a mix of my pain and my effort; such a sad try really.

We had sex in the car for what seemed like an hour. To be honest, I had no idea as I wasn't keeping track, but I was glad to get up, get paid, and leave. I later used most of that money to buy some new clothes and underwear, since the only pair I wore was now ruined, and a bag to put it all in. I had officially upgraded my life, even if it was just a little.

Months passed by and began to learn my new 'trade'. The other girls on the street were ruthless, as it's just a big competition of who can get a client. I did have several things going for me that none of the others had. First, I didn't waste my money on drugs, booze, and cigarettes. I had yet to afford a place to live in, so I sure as hell wasn't going to give up what precious little I did earn to things that would make me look like a senior citizen, which brings me to point number two. I still looked young, even if I was dirty most of the time. I often got requests to play that innocent little schoolgirl. I even got one client to pay for the outfit.

Despite being surrounded by women who probably wished I had taken the easy way and just jumped off a bridge, there were some good ones who helped me. Clara and Angie, I probably owe a lot more than I ever gave anyone else. They taught me how to 'present' myself to a potential client. They told me the 'safe' spots, where I could go with less chances of getting caught and where police liked to patrol. They even taught me how to spot someone dangerous and even hooked me up with someone who me my first spray mace.

A year had passed and my name began to get around. I got myself a prepaid phone, so I could dispose of it or use it whenever needed. My number would go around to potential clients who would make requests of me. I officially moved up from being a street prostitute to being a call girl. The best part of it all, was that I was able to afford my own apartment. It was certainly not the best, but it sure did beat living on the streets. I invested in better clothes and sexy wear, anything that would make me desirable. I spent most of my life thinking I was ugly and here I was trying to make myself look cute, or sexy, or attractive, depending on the needs of my clients. It wasn't until I met her when everything changed. I was only months away from turning 18.

I had done my fair share of women, the kind who have a deep appetite for sex. They are rare, but they do exist. SHE, was something else. I first heard her voice when she called me. Apparently, one of my female clients, who I had the pleasure of serving, suggested me to her. From the tone of her voice and the way she spoke, I could tell she knew what she wanted, like someone who was rich who developed certain tastes in certain things. I guess what allured me to her in the first place was the deep richness of her voice, at least for a woman. It's very hard to describe, but the way she talked entranced me. We set up the meeting for later that night and she requested I wear something nice, but not too girly. Requests like that were rare, but not unheard of, so I slipped on some black slacks, and a white blouse that tucked into it with the top button undone. I was trying to go for the whole noir kind of look with what I had. Regardless, I tried to doll myself up without overdoing it, at least to the specifications of my client and I thought I did a pretty good job.

I had no idea the address she gave me was hers, until I actually saw the place. One of the rules taught to me on the streets was to never go to a client's house, but those rules generally referred to crazy men who would chain you up and use you over and over again. This was different, my client was a woman and something fascinated me about this whole situation. I knocked on the door and was greeted inside. The woman was certainly wealthy as her place was tons better than anything I could afford, but more so was the beauty I saw in her. She was gorgeous to say the least and I was instantly drawn to her even though she was much older. We sat down and talked briefly. I could easily tell from everything I saw and heard of this woman that she was very classy and so I tried to be the same. I knew that if I tried to be that slutty sex craved girl everyone else wanted of me, I would turn her off.

I must have been doing something right because we were soon at each other's clothes. My hands felt around her clothing touching her curves and special places. One of my hands came down across her stomach and my fingers curled up just to feel between her legs when I felt something odd. I knew what it was when I touched it for I felt such similar things many times before in my career as a prostitute, but on a woman, never. I looked up at her confused and I could see the understanding in her eyes. She slowly backed away and began to undo her own clothes. She asked me if I wanted to see, and I simply nodded my head. I must have looked so stupid to her, but never did she chastise me.

My eyes focused on the area between her legs as she peeled away her pants. I thought maybe it was a toy, one of those strap-ons, and she had a fetish to use it. I was completely wrong. It was no toy. I paid no attention to the undergarments she wore, which I tend to enjoy when I have female clients because I draw ideas on what I can wear. Instead, my eyes focused heavily on the throbbing cock in front of me. I looked at her eyes in confusion again, and this time, it was her turn to simply nod her head. I went down on my knees then and there and gave her the best blowjob I thought I could give. I heard her moans of pleasure and they stirred something deep inside me. She had to peel me off and away from her cock to bring me to the bedroom. She took control and guided me the entire time. Most clients want me to do all the work, but with her, she did most of it.

The night was one to remember. She was an amazing lover. I let her do things that no man had ever suggested before and we spent hours indulging in pleasure. It was the first time in my life when I truly experienced pleasure for myself. I had an orgasm, many of them in fact, and not the fake ones that I'm forced to put on for my typical male clients. No, she brought me to such new heights and when she physically grew tired, I took control and rode her. I returned what I could give, even though it probably didn't compare to her expertise. Hours passed and I remember thinking that I've spent way to much time with her than I do with typical clients. I should finish, so I could go back to the street and maybe pick up a client or two before heading home, but the pleasure was too good to pass up. When she regained her strength, she took control again showing me such exotic positions. Finally, her pace picked up and her moans began to crescendo. I knew instantly that she was ready to climax and I wanted her to. It was a good thing one of us was thinking that night because I completely forgot to put a condom on her. She pulled out of me at the last minute. I lay on my back as she came all over my body, from my stomach up to my neck. I remember wishing she had filled the void, that was now missing, with her cum.

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning. Thin blankets were draped over my naked body. I got up and began to dress quietly. My pants were on over my hips, yet unbuttoned, when I noticed she was watching me. She was propped up on one elbow, the sheets covered from her stomach down, so I could see her breasts, but not her cock. I wondered if she was hard underneath. She didn't say anything, but the look on her face told me everything I needed to know. She enjoyed last night and she could tell I had too.

I finished with my pants slowly, waiting for her to give me some signal that she wanted me. It never came. She simply watched me. When I was done, she nodded her head towards the nightstand where an envelope waited. Inside was the cash she owed me. For the first time, I felt bad about taking the money, but I did, I needed it for so many things. I began to walk out slowly, still wishing she would indicate her desire for me, but she let me leave.

I was passing through the kitchen when I had the impulse to grab a piece of paper from a magnetized pad on the refrigerator door and a pen. I scrawled a note on it and put it back on the refrigerator.

Last night was great. If you ever want to hook up again, feel free to call me. The next one's free.

I signed my name and left my number. I don't know what compelled me to leave that note, let alone give her my real name, but I left with the excited anticipation that I would hear from her soon.

I stayed in that night, hoping beyond hope she would call. She never did. I waited the next night for the same. Another night wasted. My longing for her began to get to me. I wanted to be touched by her and feel that amazing love that only lovers get from each other. I remember staring at my phone one evening. I was going to waste only an hour tonight, else I walk the streets for clients. I was about to give up when...

Potential Face Claims

Desperation: Second Version**
Backstory
I don't know what ever possessed me to sell my own body. Thinking back, it was probably a combination of things. For one, I'm a single mother raising a daughter with no real income to speak of. The checks I get for custody don't last very long and we often have to skimp out on the good things. It's not like I haven't tried looking for a job, but I didn't have a college degree and going back to school, with our finances as tight as they already are, would have been suicidal. I tried to be that honest mother who would do anything for her child. I suppose in a way, I still am. I often wonder if I did it because subconsciously I was sexually unsatisfied. It had been years since my husband left us and in that span of time in between I didn't have time to look for a partner. I think ultimately, what it comes down to, the real reason I became a prostitute, was for my daughter. Heaven forbid the day she ever finds out what I do to put food on the table. Sometimes, when I'm providing a service to a client, I wonder what my daughter would think of me if she ever found out. Would she be disappointed? Would she be embarrassed? Would she feel guilty? More than anything I fear the latter. I know that if she ever felt guilty about such a thing, she would try to help out and the last thing a mother ever wants is to watch her daughter sell her own body to help pay the bills.

I came to the final decision when she turned 16. Things were looking very bad for us then. We were getting ready to get evicted from our home and I really struggled to make sure we had food in the house. I knew that if I didn't do something, and soon, things were going to get much worse for us.

I knew full well what I was getting into the first time. I did my research and its truly amazing what you can find on the internet these days. I walked the streets late at night, after Theresa was in bed. The hardest part was finding a place where I wasn't in anyone's turf. Once I figured out who went where, things became a little easier, but the first night was probably the hardest.

I didn't have anything skanky, or overtly slutty, like you see on those crime dramas on TV. I wore a skirt, stockings, a thong, and a sweater. I know the sweater sounds like a stupid idea, but at the time, the nights were prone to get chilly. He approached me from behind and tried talking to me. He kept his distance and as I tried to turn to face him, he became tense and told me to stay facing away from him. I think he was trying to be incognito, or perhaps he was just nervous, I still don't know. He wanted me to come behind this building with him and I reluctantly agreed knowing full well this could turn sour at a moment's notice. He took me away from the lights and the people and began to haggle.

I asked for $200 up front and I could tell that didn't sit well with him. He was ready to turn away and leave, but I was so close, I just needed the money so I broke down and begged. I lowered my price to $150. He tried to play it off like I wasn't worth it, but I knew he didn't expect me to go so low. He knew I was desperate and he was going to make me go lower. I really couldn't do it, not for what he wanted and I begged even more before he could turn away. I told him I had a daughter and I really needed the money. He paused and I could see he was thinking about it seriously now. This time, he broke down and he settled for $150.

He handed me the cash and I hid it away in my purse and took out a condom. I watched him put it on as I wasn't going to trust some guy to take one for the team on his own volition. When I knew I was protected, I turned around and faced the brick building. I pulled my skirt up around my waist and felt his hands glide up the back of my thighs. I placed my hands against the wall and waited. He did take his time, and for that I am grateful. I heard him unzip and I took that as my cue to stare at the bricks in front of me. I felt him tug my thong and press against me. I hadn't been touched like that in such a long time and when he did enter me, I couldn't help but let out a moan. It wasn't because of pleasure, or at least that's what I keep telling myself, but it reminded me of what I haven't felt in such a long time. He fucked me from behind and for a long time, I heard nothing but his breathing and the slapping of his hips against my ass. He did try to reach underneath my sweater and grope my breasts, but the padding on the undergarment was thick enough that I couldn't really feel much. He did a variety of things to me, like pull my hair and smack my ass. I later pieced together that he was trying to get me to make any type of noise to stimulate his pleasure and when I didn't, he would try something else. Something I later learned was the value of faking it, even when you're not feeling it. If he gets off quickly, then that's more time I can spend finding another client.

Instead, it took him half and hour before he finally pulled out and tossed the condom aside and came all over my ass. I was getting ready to protest, but caught myself as I thanked the lord he didn't just toss the condom aside and stick it back in for a creampie. I was very thankful that he was somewhat of a gentleman, at least in regards to not impregnating me. I may be getting older, but I'm still capable of bearing children.

After he was done, he left me. His hot spunk was now a cold reminder of what I had become, a slut, a whore, a prostitute. I didn't bother cleaning myself up, I fixed my thong I pulled my skirt back down and went home. I could have stayed out longer, but the shock of what I had done was still fresh in my mind. I knew it had to be done and it wouldn't be the last.

I took about a week before I was brave enough to go back out again. I found more men who were more than willing to pay for sex and I serviced them as long as they could pay. I went out each night after that just so I could bring back cash. I'm sure Theresa suspected something, but she never said anything and I didn't tell. Weeks turned into months and I made enough money to buy a new pre-paid phone, one where I could receive calls from returning clients. My name was starting to get out there, and to protect myself, I began to use the pseudo-name Miss Scarlet.

Now, I very rarely had to go out after dark. I would often schedule appointments with clients, new and old, during the day when my daughter was at school. Sometimes I did meet after dark, but always when Theresa was asleep. I couldn't risk her asking questions and piecing things together on her own. I not only limited myself to men, but also explored women as well. To be honest, I enjoyed the same sex more than I did men. Women are just so soft and sensual. Most of the women I tend to aren't rough like the first men I serviced on the streets. My clients also come from a variety of ethnicities and backgrounds. I'm involved in several affairs with both men and women. There was even a couple who employed my services for a while and I've also dealt with young, although I make sure they are of age of course, and the old.

I do what I do because I was desperate for a time, and still am to a certain extent. I do what I do because I don't want my daughter to travel down the same path I've chosen. I do what I do because of my daughter, so I can support her and feed her, and hopefully, someday, put her through college, so she won't ever have to know what it's like to be desperate.

[This plot can go in so many different directions with so many different pairings. I'm willing to do FxM, FxF, and Futa x F for this one. I request that my character remain a female. We can even include plot twists with the daughter. Maybe she finds out her mother's secret. Maybe she catches mother with a client or spies. Maybe she even feels guilty and puts herself out on the street behind her mother's back. I would be more than willing to play as different characters to pair against the daughter if need be.]

Possible Face Claims

Castle of Madness***
Backstory
I came home one morning to a frosty chill in the air. I had been out with the hunting party for the past week and despite our being late by a couple days, we brought back quite the bounty. I went to the center of the village to help unpack, so the meat could be prepared and then proceeded to head home. I lived on the edge of the village with my younger sister. As I was walking, I began to notice the stares and then the whispers. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but the concern in their eyes told me something was off.

I picked up my pace and headed to the house. It was the last house before the village ended and the forest began. It was unnaturally still and it had me worried. I rushed inside and called for my sister, but there was no answer. Suddenly, the chill began to make me feel colder as I began to panic. I rushed outside to look around, but instead I saw Lily, my sister's friend. She looked sad, almost in tears, but I could not bring myself to ask her what was upsetting her when I had a bigger problem.

"Where is Alanna?" I asked her, hoping she could give me an answer that would bring calm.

"She's...been kidnapped, by the forces of the dark." She turned her head as if she couldn't face me.

"The dark?! Why would they come this far? They've never ventured this close to the village before." I could feel myself weakening at what Lily told me and it was soon that I collapsed to my knees and I could feel the tears coming down my eyes. If the forces of the dark took Alanna, then there was little hope for her. Deep within the forest was a castle where a sorceress lived. She commanded all the monsters and beasts in the Dark Forest and within the castle itself. For many generations, it was said that she needed to consume the energy from a young woman to keep herself ageless, else time would catch up to her. No one had ever seen her and lived to tell about it, but young girls who ventured too far away from the village had been taken to her. It was also said that the sorceress could only perform the ritual, to keep herself ageless, on a blood moon, which happened to coincide with tonight.

I felt Lily's arms wrap around me in a comforting grip and we both cried. I could only think of how scared Alanna must feel, waiting for tonight where her youth would be taken from her body.

I made my decision then and there. I stood up, leaving Lily weeping on the ground. There was no time to cry, now was the time for action. I went back into the house, where my sword and bow lay on the ground from when I rushed into the house. When I came back out, Lily was watching me.

"You can't! You simply can't. You'll fall into the sorceress' grip if you go. You've heard the stories of how she can entice and compel any man and woman to do her bidding. You'll just be another victim who fell prey to the beasts along the way. If you survive, you'll fall prey to the sorceress' charm, seduced into giving up your youth."

I held my resolve and continued walking towards the forest. I wasn't going to let my sister down. I would brave all manner of the dark in the forest and the castle and bring my sister back home.

Possible Face Claims
Anime #1
Anime #2
Anime #3
Anime #4
Anime #5

Real #1
Real #2

Journey Into the Realm of Fantasy***
Even to this day, I don't know how it really happened or why it happened. It was just a typical day, nothing out of the ordinary . I had my group of average friends and boys any girl would swoon over. I guess what I'm trying to say is, my life was pretty average for a 17 year old girl. I was on my way home from school, about a mile's walk, nothing too treacherous, but it sucked when it rained. The suburban town I lived in had some nice scenery on the way, so it's not like I ever dreaded it, except when it rained. It just so happened to be raining that day.

I was in a rush to get home. The rain started light, but by the time I had to cross the highway, it turned into a downpour. The highway that leads into the city is kinda weird. To avoid unnecessary accidents, the city put in this underpass under the highway, which was actually a bridge at this particular spot. It's kinda cool when you actually see it, and for me, it meant getting out of the rain. There were others who had the same idea. One of the people was Jake Fergussen. I had many dreams about that hunk of meat I fantasized must rest between his legs. Unfortunately, he belonged to Vanessa Grier, a total bitch in every aspect of her pretty perfect little life. She was also mean. I would have loved to have gotten close to Jake and played off some super cheesy romantic scene where he realizes that I'm the one for him and he dumps Vanessa so we could live happily ever after. Vanessa wasn't going to have any of that, in fact, as soon as I stepped into the tunnel, she started her gossipy ways. I could tell by her sneering and occasional glances that she was talking about me among her friends.

I had enough and so I brushed my way past just to leave. The downpour was still there and visibility wasn't the greatest. If I had any senses in my brain, I would have stuck it out. I greater part of me wishes I had because as I stepped outside in the cold rain, everything changed. I couldn't see in front of me and when I turned back around, all I saw was the downpouring rain. It was like being lost in a cornfield and there happened to be a thick heavy fog. All I could do was proceed forward, but of course I wasn't thinking or else I'd know that as soon as I stepped out of the tunnel, I'd have to turn right and head up the stairs to get back to street level. Instead, I tripped over the side and fell down the sharp hill. Why no one ever thought to put a fence there is beyond me. I fell for a good while, unnaturally so, as it felt like I was falling a greater distance than was actually there. I must have hit my head on the way down because suddenly everything went dark.

When I came too, my head was pounding like I had some kind of headache. When I opened my eyes everything was different. It was no longer cloudy, in fact everything was sunny and almost glowing in some sort of fantastical way. I did that thing where you pinch yourself to see if you're sleeping and then I rubbed my eyes when that didn't work. I was also backed up against a cliff and before me was a dense forest. I took a step forward wondering if I merely stumbled so far off the path that everything was unrecognizable, but I was soon cut off when everything darkened. Well, I shouldn't say everything, it's kinda weird to explain. The area around me darkened, like a bubble and everything outside of that bubble was still light and all fantastical glowy. Big hairy shapes came from the ground like they were shadows and they all looked at me. The only thing that made them stand out, feature wise, was that they were completely naked. Their dicks were literally hanging between their legs. I didn't know what the hell was going on and I stumbled back and, oh lucky me, I was still backed up against a rocky wall. The shadow beings came closer and I yelled at them to get back. They came closer still, all four of them. Then I heard a yell and she appeared.

I guess she had been climbing down from the wall when she saw what was happening. She landed between two of the shadow beings and in seconds she managed to stab one with her long sword. It went down and didn't move again. I saw one of the shadow beings raise a big hand while her back was turned. I knew there wasn't anything I could really do to help, so I settled on yelling, "Watch out! Behind you!"

It was like she didn't even need my warning for she swiftly turned, her sword swinging low to take out the shadow being at the knee. It stumbled down on its back and she stabbed down where I assume its heart should be. Then, it too lay still. She spun and danced with the shadow beings and I could only stand and watch in complete awe. I failed to recognize at the time the armor she was wearing and thought she was just some fanatic who had a thing for swords. Before I knew it the shadow beings were defeated and she was in front of me extending her hand so I could get up.

"Are you alright fair maiden?" Her voice was soft unlike the shrill yell I heard before. I took her hand and noticed she was dressed very differently. She noticed I was wet and shivering from the cold. Hours passed in a blur and I remember sitting at a fire she made that night. I asked her tons of questions not fully understanding what happened or even where I was. She returned the favor by asking me a ton of questions. We both came to the conclusion that I was from a different world or dimension and stumbled into hers. It only got worse from there. She told me those shadow beings belonged to a powerful Queen who ruled this world for over a millennia. She had great magical powers and used those powers in a ritual to keep herself ageless, or the same age for a really long time until she has to do the ritual again. My rescuer told me the Queen probably sensed my stumble into the world and wanted to use me for such a ritual. Fortunately, my knight in shiny armor was going to protect me, but she was also headed right for the Queen to kill and end her reign. I didn't have any choice, I certainly wouldn't survive out here by myself for very long.

We both slept that night and that's when the dreams started. The sorceress knew who I was and she knew all about the knight's plan. She invaded both of our dreams each night, filling our heads with all sorts of debauchery. She never touched me sexually in my dreams. Instead, she made me watch as she had all manner of beasts take the knight before my very eyes. Sometimes it was the Queen who did it. Then the Queen progressed to caressing me, stripping me out of my clothes, almost touching me where my body wanted it. Then, she got the knight to do it. My dream always ended with me and the knight consuming each other in such intense passion. When I awoke, my body was always affected by the dream.

I could tell that the knight was having similar dreams as well, but for the time being we have yet to tell each other or indulge in what our body wants. She told me it was just the Queen's trickery and giving in to such temptations would make it easier for the Queen to defeat us if we should ever face her. To be honest, I don't know how much more I can take. I can feel my body react every time I come close to my knight. Sometimes I wish she would brush against me or just outright take me then and there. I would let her and I know she struggles with the same urge that I do. It's only a matter of time before we give in and thus begins our doom.

Possible Face Claims

Land of the Amazons****
Everything happened so fast. We were flying to an uncharted island where the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle was. We didn't think anything of superstition until a storm came out of nowhere in the dead of night. Lightning must have struck the aircraft, for the plane soon spiraled downwards towards the ocean. I must have hit my head because everything went dark. When I came to, I was wet. Somehow I had made it out of the plane. I could feel no injuries aside from the massive headache. I looked around for signs of anyone, but all I could see was the dark plume of smoke illuminated by the fire from the wreckage.

Panic took over me and I couldn't think straight. If anyone were still alive, they must have gone deeper into the island in search of people or food or something. I went in after them. Back in the university, when I was studying to be an archaeologist, the one thing they would tell you over and over was to never go off on a discovery on your own. There were many more rules, all concerning safety and I was breaking them all. I should not have been on my own looking for a false lead. The jungle I trespassed through was thick and seemed to cover the entire island. I started to hear noise all around me, brush swaying as if something had passed through, the growls of some animal I had never heard before, and the stirring of the jungle as if it were agitated. I could see nothing in the darkness, I couldn't tell what sort of predator was chasing me. My foot caught on a root as I ran and I fell hard to the ground. I was stunned for a few seconds and that was all it took for it to catch up.

I turned over on my back to find a pair of yellow eyes staring back at me. I thought that if I remained still, it would move on, but those eyes kept staring and it was getting closer. It would not be fooled by my vain attempt. It finally came close enough to where I could see its shape, some sort of cat and for a brief moment, those yellow eyes shifted up off of the fresh meat laying before it. It growled, suddenly feeling threatened. It leapt forward, but I could not tell if it was towards me or at something else. I heard a yell behind me and something else jumped over me. The two collided in mid air and tumbled through the trees. I could not see the two, but I heard the beastly sounds come to echo through the night. I was in shock and I could not move. From the commotion, I could tell there was a great battle with me at stake. Whichever creature won would get to eat the fresh meat of a woman and yet, the realization did not cause me to move.

Suddenly, everything grew still and I could hear no sound except for the wind blowing through the trees. A shape came out of the brush and my heart stopped. It was time to accept my fate. I could have run, but the fear still gripped me in its cold grasp. Something landed at my feet and my eyes stared at the shape. There were no yellow eyes to stare back at me, but I knew it was the beast that had first stalked me. My eyes slowly shifted up to the form of a woman. She was tall, of that I could tell in the darkness, but nothing more. She said something, but I could not understand the words. She said something else, but this time I could vaguely catch the language. Was it Italian? Was it Spanish? She switched languages yet against, this time finding the correct one.

"You, follow." I sat there still in shock of everything happening around me. She could tell that I understood, but her patience had run out. She grabbed me and forced me to my feet. I simply stared back at her. What was going on? Where was I? She picked up the remains of the beast and trudged deeper into the jungle. This time I forced my feet to move. We walked in silence for about ten minutes until we got to a little campsite. This must have been where she came from. She set the carcass down and started a fire and for the first time I could make out the details of my rescuer. She was certainly tall, taller than me, and her muscles were well formed. I've seen women on TV showing the Olympics and they could not compare to my rescuer. There was no hint of fat anywhere on her. Perhaps life in the jungle was not so easy.

The woman did not say a word as she started to cut into the carcass. I turned away and got sick. I did feel better but not by much. When I was done, she had started to cook the beast. We waited in silence for what seemed like an hour or two. The night sky still showed no hint of dying down. I looked at the stars trying to figure out where I was based on the constellations, but was unable to spot something I recognized. I was lost in deep thought that I didn't even realize my rescuer was holding a piece of cooked meat before my eyes. I took it in my hands. It was still hot enough to where I needed to switch the hand I was holding it with every few seconds. I don't know what came over me, but I bit into it and ate it without remorse. The piece I ate did nothing to restore the hunger I still felt. I heard laughter and looked over to the woman who was looking at me. She was eating at leisurely pace. She tossed me another piece and I plowed right through that too. She was getting ready to throw another, but I held my hands up and said, "No." She seemed to understand the word, for she put the meat back.

When she was finished with her meal, she stood up and came over to me. Even though I was next to the fire I was shivering cold. My clothes were still wet. She pointed to me and said, "Off. Dry." I knew what she meant and I started to peel away the layers until I was in my undergarments. They were still wet, to an extent, but I still held on to my modesty. She looked at me and her hand came out to touch the soft fabric. Clothing and style, must be something new to one who has never been cultured. She seemed fascinated with how soft my undergarments were. She tugged at my panties first and I let them slip away. She put the pair next to the fire where the rest of the clothes were and then she started to pull at my bra. I had to stop her before they ripped clean off my body. I reached around and undid the clasps that held it together. She put it next to the fire as I covered my body with my hands. I tried not to look at her, feeling embarrassed that some tribeswoman undressed me and was gawking at my naked form. She then stood up before me and my eyes glanced in front of me and that was when I saw it.

For a tribeswoman, my rescuer was well dressed, some sort of animal hide to cover her womanhood and a wrap of the same hide around her voluptuous breasts, but when my eyes glanced over the hide that was to cover her womanhood, I realized there was something more. I had to double check and make sure that I was not looking at a man, for she had a penis. She took off the covering and I could see a fully erect penis pointing right at me. She knelt down on the ground in front of me and her hands moved my arms away from my body. She was getting closer and I was leaning back against the ground. Her body came between my legs and I knew all too well what was happening.

At the university, we were allowed to watch all manner of documentaries on many different tribes that ranged from eating habits to male sexual dominance. Males, in almost all circumstances, would give in to their base desires when taking a woman. There was something carnal about it, yet something so appealing to watch. My rescuer was nothing different. I was in somewhat of a shock that I could not tell her to stop or push her away, but somewhere deep down, I came to accept that this was to be her reward for saving me. I was married and I had a little girl of my own waiting for me back at home and I thought of them as this savage woman ravaged me intimately. Needless to say, it did not hurt and something deep down inside me woke up, some sort of carnal lust that could never be satisfied from the soft pleasures of my husband. I let her have her way with me, with my legs spread open before her, but soon that wasn't enough. She turned me over and rode me from behind. She moved with the speed and intensity I had never felt before in my entire life. I soon realized that my moans and cries greatly covered hers. She pulled on my hair forcing my body up to display my naked form to the nature all around. I reached behind me and pulled her closer and as I turned my head to kiss her, I felt her hot seed fill me up and her hot member tremble inside of me.

The pace slowed down considerably and we lay before the fire with her arms wrapped around me. Even though I was naked, I felt the heat of her warmth surround me. I thought more of my husband and child and the sin I just committed. Even more, I actually enjoyed every moment of carnal pleasure. Sleep came upon me quickly that night.

In the morning, the sun had dried the remains of my clothes. I covered myself with cloth again and my rescuer watched me the entire time. I was beginning to feel self conscious about what happened last night. I kept telling myself, it would not happen again, that it was a reward for saving my life, but as the day wore on, I couldn't help but think about it.

Later, I learned that this was in fact the island I and my team were looking for. My rescuer was part of an ancient tribe of Amazons, women who possessed great strength. I also learned that the rest of her kind shunned her for what she was and that there was a sorceress who hypnotized her and used her. I could tell that it humiliated her to tell me this. One day, the spell ended and she fled the village. The rest of the Amazons were left under her control. It seemed like such an amazing tale, almost too much for me to believe, but what she told me next gave me hope. She told me that a long time ago, travelers from beyond the island visited and made a camp. From the description she told me, I could guess that it must have been some small military venture and if that were true, they would have equipment and a radio. I could contact the States and send out an SOS. I asked what happened to the men. They were dead, used in some ritual by the sorceress to increase her power. The worse part, if I was going to get to that camp, I would have to go through the village first.

Possible Face Claims: Archaeologist

Dreamer***
I have this special ability, had it ever since I was born and old enough to remember things. I could somehow always tell when I was in a dream, like I knew what was happening around me, unlike most people who tend to just go with the dream as if it were reality. My parents always said I was a smart girl and smart girls aren't easily fooled. I believed them for a while until I started seeing other people's dreams. At first, I had to be close to someone to enter their dream. I remember going in to my parent's bedroom during thunderstorms trying to seek comfort and refuge only to end up in some strange dream I was too young to understand. I managed to piece things together at a young age, what I could do, how it worked, and so on. As I grew older, the range on my special ability increased. Now I could enter my parent's dreams from my own room or anywhere in the house. It took a lot of concentration to keep me from entering where I didn't want to go. It was those times, where I didn't want to dream, where I would wake up more tired than before sleep. Despite my not being able to sleep completely when trying to keep away from other people's dreams, I actually let myself go most of the time. The best way to learn about someone was to learn about their dreams and I took advantage. No one would ever know and it would be my little secret.

My first sexual encounter actually happened in someone else's dream. I was at a slumber party, in high school, and I was determined to stay out of everyone's dreams, even if that meant a sleepless night. I guess we stayed up too late gossiping or something because I became so tired I couldn't help but fall asleep. Usually if I don't want to enter a dream, I have to be committed before I go to sleep. Since I didn't have time to prepare, I entered the dream of my best friend. I knew she had this crush on this boy at school, but she never spilled the beans on who it was. When I saw her with Brad, my heart sank. Months ago I told her I had the biggest crush on him and here she was dreaming about him. I knew it wasn't fair to criticize her because we can't control what we dream of, but I was still in shock. They were making out in her dream and then it quickly escalated to full on sex. I watched as she explored every fantasy she could think of with imaginary Brad.

I must have made some noise for they both turned to me. It was then that Brad started talking to me, saying that he knew I had a crush on him and how he still thought Bethany was way better. I wanted to leave the dream, but that was something I still had yet to figure out. Soon, he was on top of me having his way while my best friend watched. The thing about being in a dream is that when you're aware you're in the dream, you can feel everything. Dreams were a reality for me. Even though it didn't happen in real life, I still felt violated when I woke up. Needless to say, I was still tired and I told the group that I wasn't feeling so well and needed to leave. I don't think I entered a single dream for over month. That also meant I didn't have a good night's sleep in that time.

Years passed and I grew up even more, as did my abilities. I went to college and got a degree in jack shit, something that would never really help me get a real job, but I also learned something else. Not only could I enter the dreams of the living, I could also communicate with the dead in my own dreams. It's really weird, I know, and I came to figure it out the first year of college. Apparently old dorms can make for very haunted places. My roommate liked to spend nights out at her boyfriend's so I tended to dream on my own when she was away. I kept having these strange dreams, of a girl my age appearing and causing all sorts of shit. I eventually put two and two together and started communicating with her. Apparently, all she needed was for someone to listen and then she was gone for good. I realized that I could exorcise ghosts.

So college was done and I still didn't know what the hell I was going to do in life. I don't know how I came up with the idea, but I put out an ad that I could help people spiritually, like with ghosts and stuff. I portrayed myself as a paranormal investigator, for shits and giggles at first. It took a couple months, but I finally got my first job. This woman was living in this mansion she got for cheap, didn't realize why until the haunting started. I went in and spent the night, let the ghost come to me, and come to realize I could help. There were bones buried in the backyard that needed proper tending to. We got everything sorted out and the haunting stopped. I made a name for myself around town after that and soon I was getting calls here and there to come investigate something else. Sometimes the haunting was genuine, sometimes, not so much. The hauntings that were real, I could help. One thing I learned is that there are a lot of depraved and perverted ghosts out there, but I new how to handle myself, or so I thought.

Possible Face Claims

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV]

Themepark Horror
It was a perfect day, one where it was sunny, but not overbearingly hot and mixed with the right amount of coolness from the occasional breeze that sweeps over your skin, at least, that's what I thought as I stood in line with my 5 year old son at the Island Park. The Island Park was a theme park with many rumors and bizarre tales that date back from the 1960's when it was built. Some of it was true, like the park roller-coaster derailing killing 14 passengers, or the homicidal sicko who worked as the park mascot and managed to kill 8 women. It was rumored that he raped them all, but the paper never reported on anything like that. Then there were the bizarre stories like ghosts that only appeared at night when the park was supposed to be closed, or the empty mascot suit running around chasing people. It was the kind of bogus stories that ran for decades that eventually led to the park's last season.

Mickey was devastated when I told him that the Island Park was closing for good. He made me promise we would go one last time before it closed and a week later we were standing in line waiting to buy our tickets. I have to admit, even though the park only had another week left it in before closing, they were really putting out all the stops. I had never seen so many people at the park and it was only the afternoon. Things usually picked up in the evening until closing. Trent, Mickey's father, would have loved coming on such a lovely day. Instead he was deployed overseas, thanks to the United States Army.

Eventually we were able to buy our tickets. Grand last days also meant grand hike in prices, but I couldn't turn down Mickey even if I wanted to. I don't think anything could ever beat the look on my son's face after we rode the flying scooters or the bumper cars. We spent several hours riding on his favorite rides, some more than once. It was evening and I was tired and ready to go, but he managed to get me to go on one more ride. It was the Tunnel 'Round the World. As cheesy as it sounds, it was actually where Trent and I had our first 'moment'. A little swan boat takes you through a tunnel and in it are different dioramas of major cities around the world. It's colorful with loud music which makes for a great place to have a private moment. For a boy like Mickey, it was a place of wonder, where he could gaze at the world in its innocent glory.

The line wasn't too long and we were sitting in our own little swan boat. The first part of the tunnel is dark, but then it opens up to a model of San Francisco, and then the Grand Canyon, and Mount Rushmore, before the Statue of Liberty. Then there's another dark passage before moving across the sea to England with Big Ben and the London Eye. I yawned as we passed England. I must have seen this a million times, or I really was tired. France was next and my eyes were beginning to feel heavy. I was struggling to keep them open, yet the whole time I heard this buzzing noise in the back of my mind underneath the French music. We passed into another dark tunnel and my eyes closed for good.

I had never fallen asleep on a ride before. I always thought that I would be somewhere between sleep and awake, but I was 100% sleeping and the strange thing was, I knew I was sleeping. I was standing alone in a dark room, but my feet were under water. At first I thought I was dreaming of the Tunnel 'Round the World, but it had never looked like this. Then I heard laughter echoing all around me. I couldn't tell where it was coming from, but I looked around all the same. Then the voice began to speak.

"He's not really here, he never was. He doesn't exist, yet you pretend he does." I grew frightened. The voice was a woman's and she was talking about my son, that much I knew.

"You're on your way to my domain and when you get here I'll be sure to plant a new seed in you, one that will grow in my image and power. He will have his way with the world like a child and a toy." The voice stopped, but I kept spinning wanting to catch some sign of whoever was here with me. I sank to my knees, the water splashing through my jeans and I blinked back a tear that had formed in my eye.

Then I was awake. I thought I was still dreaming because everything was dark, but I was sitting in the swan boat. I quickly turned to my right where Mickey should be, but he was gone. "Mickey!" I yelled out. Nothing. "Mickey!" I called out again. Still nothing. "Oh my God! Someone stop the ride, my boy is missing!" The boat kept going and this time I heard the voice of my son. "Over here mommy. Catch me if you can!" His voice was echoing through the tunnel before me. How he managed to get ahead, I had no idea, but I was desperate to see my son and make sure he was safe. I was about to climb overboard when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

When we first arrived at the park, it was sunny without a cloud in the sky. Now everything was grey and cloud covered. It reminded me of my most depressing days when I didn't want to do anything because it looked like it was about to rain. I looked around the park and there was not a soul around and vines covered most of the buildings. I knew the park was the cleanest in the world, but I knew that it had never gotten out of control like this.

"Mickey!" I yelled again as the boat came to the end of the ride. Somewhere, out in front of me on the path leading to another area of the park I heard his little voice. "Follow me, mommy!"

As soon as the boat stopped, I jumped out and followed the path. The first ride after the Tunnel 'Round the World was the Mirror Funhouse. This had been one of Mickey's favorite attractions, so I figured he'd be hiding around in there waiting to play a joke on me. I walked in and was immediately met by my own reflection. I knew the layout of the maze like the back of my hand, so it took no time getting to the center of the maze. The center was the midpoint for a series of different paths and it was surrounded by mirrors. I thought Mickey would be here and since he wasn't he would be here shortly. I looked around for signs of my son's approach, but was only met with my reflection. Then I stopped. I was facing a mirror and staring back at me was a perfect reflection, but one critical aspect was different. In the reflection I was completely naked. I turned around thinking this to be some sick joke, but all the mirrors now displayed my naked body. I stopped again, this time noticing something new. Behind my reflection was some sort of monster, one that you'd find in some B horror flick. It had its hands or tentacles on top of my shoulders and something was sliding up my bare leg. I couldn't watch to see where it was going to end up, but another reflection showed something similar, but with a new monster. I spun around and all the mirrors showed similar things.

Horrified, I ran and each mirror I passed showed my naked body being raped by a new monster in a different position. In one, I was bent over while a thin creature pulled on my hair and thrust against me. In another, I was dangling in the air by my arms while some tentacles had my legs spread and another was pumping into me. The one that horrified me the most was the one where I was laying on my back with my legs wrapped around some fat creature. The expression on my face scared me most, as it looked like I was enjoying it. As I ran, I lost focus of where I was and was lost for a few minutes. I was subjected to all sorts of horror each worse than the last. I saw the door and ran right towards it, but was met with one last mirror. I glanced right at it, not wanting to remember it, but it stuck in my mind. It was a very pregnant me with a blanks stare in my eyes.

I burst through the door and ran down the path until I couldn't see the Mirror Funhouse anymore. I knew I wasn't in the real world anymore, I must still be dreaming, but somehow, I knew I wasn't. And what about what that woman was saying, how my son wasn't real. I knew he was, I had so many memories of him, hell I remember giving birth to him. The more I walked on, the more I became unsure. And what about the Mirror Funhouse? All manner of monsters and ghosts from the park's past was having their way with me. Was that just a horror show or of things to come? Then there was the pregnant me. Despite being raped by all manner of monsters, I knew that only one creature was going to knock me up, and that was the woman in the Tunnel.

(Looking for a partner to play as the monsters, creatures, ghosts that run around the park. Each encounter will be a close call, maybe some sex, before making my escape. I will also lose some clothing with each encounter until the fateful encounter with the Lady in the Tunnel [who is futa btw] and seeks to impregnate me.)

Possible Face Claims

The Big Bad Boss
Sorry, there is no narrative for this one just yet because the one that's swimming in my head is a lengthy one and will take time to write out. But in the meantime, the basic idea of the plot involves two women (who are a couple and live together) work at a hotel chain. The boss' daughter has just inherited the chain and seems to always be picking on the lesbian couple. Not only that, she has openly displayed her disgust for same sex couples. The pair try to hide their relationship at work, but it's only a matter of time. One evening one of the women comes home to see her loved one in bed with the boss and even more, the boss turns out to be a futa. She looks up and sees the new watcher. Grinning she says "You're next."

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with New Plots 7/16/16]

The Telepathy CorpsWorld Building
Welcome to the Telepathy Corps, a super secret branch of the military that selects its own members as soon as they are born. Not everyone can be in the Corps and only 20% of those who even undergo the initial training survive to continue to the "basic" stuff. What if I told you that we have the ability to enter your mind, control your actions, and you wouldn't even know it? Those little impulses you have that tell you to splurge on that diet and eat the chocolate bar hiding in your fridge? That's one of us controlling you. We may not be able to read your thoughts from afar, but we can sure control you.

What do you do in the Telepathy Corps? Well the answer is simple, yet complex at the same time. First and foremost, we experience humanity. You're thinking anyone can do that because we're human, right? But what if I told you that the average person only ever experiences less than 10% of what life has to offer. That's a little more realistic given our rather meager lifespan. The first job of being in the Telepathy Corps is to experience the ever evolving human condition. We have the Network, a collection of members serving in the Corps who simply enter other minds and experience other lives. They take the data and store it on the network for others in the Corps to experience. Ever see that movie the Matrix? What if I told you, that instead of having access to a series of computer programs that can teach you anything and everything, we have the knowledge and experience. That means if I wanted to learn how to fly a plane, I would access the network and experience the knowledge firsthand. It now becomes a part of me.

The second objective of the Telepathy Corps is pure espionage. Surely you saw that coming right? If the government had access to see through the eyes of anyone in the world, what would they do with that power? Thanks to the Chamber (aptly named after Sylva Chambers and not the actual chamber we use), we allow our consciousness to reach out and leave our body. We can connect with anyone and once we do, we can either sit along for the ride or take full control. You'd still think that assassinating the ambassador of that one country was your idea, but in reality it was one of us using you to complete a mission. Since even the best of us cannot read minds from afar, we have to learn information the old fashioned way. We have to hear it, usually from someone close to the target.

There you have it, the most closely guarded secret on American soil that would change the world forever if anything remotely close to the source ever came out. It's not a wholly perfect system by any means. Many of us get lost in the Network, too "addicted" to ever want to leave, or we get caught up in someone else's life that we just want to stay and never come back.

((What am I looking for? I am looking to continue this world building process that I have already started. I want to play as a woman who is part of the Telepathy Corps. She can either be a seasoned veteran, or a newbie who just got through basic training and is ready to enter the mind of another for the first time. Either way, I want MC to take control of a male or futa, if that's your thing, and really get addicted to the new experience, so much so, that she even sneaks into the Chamber from time to time to connect to a similar body. This can be the same body or different bodies.

As for kinks and roles, I am willing to say that if you can imagine it, I will do it. My only limits will be SCAT, WATERSPORTS, AND VOMIT. Anything else is FAIR GAME, so come at me with your best ideas.

If you would like me to further inform you as to the world I have created here, feel free to send me a PM and I will get very descriptive, or if you want to build the world with me, that's fine too.

Face claims will be provided once we figure out where my character fits into this world as I have specific ones for Veterans and Newbies.))

El Capitao
El Capitao. The name always stuck to me. I'm not even sure where the name came from or from who for that matter. It is a symbol of my empire, of its power, of its growth. It is me. Life in Brazil was never easy even as a little girl. My father owned the empire. I learned everything from him. When I was 16, I inherited everything from upon his death, but most importantly I took those lessons he instilled into me to make our family grow.

The gang my father grew up in grew under my care. Those first few years was a struggle to keep everything together. Some decided to break away after my father's death and destroy what little he had built. I retaliated and they became no more. Before I was even 21, Rio de Janeiro knew me as El Capitao. Now that I think on it, it probably came from the stories of what I did to the women who crossed me. They thought such a horrors come from men. They were wrong.

Within a few years, the grand city was fully under my control. What passed as a government was afraid to cross my path. Instead of dealing with me directly, they called for outside help. Although no other country could publicly announce their involvement, I knew otherwise, which brings me to the here and now.

The manor sits comfortably just outside the main bulk of the city to better dissuade any prying eyes from any government. It just so happened that my security caught something of interest. In my basement she stands with her hands chained above her head. I can see by her looks that she is American, her chocolate dark skin a contrast to the light from the single barred window high above her. She wears jeans tight enough to showcase her hips and her legs along with a dark blue polo to cover what look like ample breasts. My men even left the cap and sunglasses she happened to be wearing when they caught this trespasser.

"The rest of the trespassers have been eliminated. I thought I would save this one as a gift for you." I looked to my left and saw the outline of Ana, my second in command. She walked out of the darkness and into the light. I met her halfway and stroked her short hair with a hand.

"Ah, mi amor, you always know how to treat me." I looked back at our captive and approached the beauty. I stood in front of her and took in the features of her dark face. Finally, I pulled the cap off her head and tossed it aside and did the same with her sunglasses. I wanted to see her eyes, read what she was thinking and feel what she was feeling. "Welcome. You probably know me as El Capitao." There I saw it, the flash of confusion in her eyes. She was deciding whether to believe me or not. "Shall I show you the reason why they confuse me with the masculine preface 'El'?"

As I talked, I was already undoing her jeans and pulling them down to her ankles. She was left in a pair of bright pink underwear. If we had been lovers, the sight would have been enough to make my heart flutter with anticipation. The effect still came to me, but only with the thought of what I was going to do to her. I took a step back and began to take off my own clothes. I was in a pair of white panties and I could feel her eyes trail down to the manly shape that outlined up the center of the thin cloth. Her eyes widened as she figured out what I really was. I pulled my underwear down and let her eyes settle on the phallus shape between my legs. I took a step close to her and her head snapped up. My heart raced as I saw the sudden fear in her eyes as she figured out what was going to happen to her.

My hands took a hold of her thighs and hoisted her up so that her legs were spread apart. She was held up by the grace of my strength and the tautness of the chains that kept her hands together. I managed to slide past her underwear and penetrate her. I kept quiet but her voice echoed in the chamber as I slammed myself into her. Her legs wrapped around my body as I fucked her against the wall. I kept at it for hours denying both of our bodies of its ultimate pleasures until I was satisfied. Her voice was hoarse from the moaning, but she was still able to give me one last sweet note before I came inside her. She felt my explosion and I watched it in her eyes as she became lost. Her body weakened from her orgasm and she let her legs slide away from my hips. I let go and let her dangle there. I held her head up and looked at her face. She was broken. She was lost. She was useless.

I put my clothes back on and turned to Ana. You may dispose of her. She is of no use to me anymore. Ana looked a little disappointed that I broke my new toy. That only meant she would have to find another one on the slave market, or wait for another team from some country to try and assassinate me. The females would be spared, but the men would be disposed of. Then there were the occasional spies who somehow managed to get close to my operations. Ana always found them and I always made use of them.

(What I'm looking for: Come up with a backstory for a female character. She can be from any country and she can take on any role. She can be a spy sent to investigate. She can be a slave purchased from the market. She can even be part of a task force sent in to storm the compound or any combination you can think of like spy taking on the role of sex slave. The choice is up to you and I can't wait to see what you come up with.)

Overwatch Craving
This one is pretty straightforward. I'm just looking for a quick to medium length Overwatch plot. It can be between any 2 cannon female characters or you can create an original character if you wish. If you'd like to make one of the girls into a futa, that would also be fine by me. I will list just a few images for inspiration. Feel free to use them to create a plot or get the creative juices flowing.

Mei
Sombra
Sombra x Volskaya
Widowmaker x Tracer

Tower of the Succubus****New
A lone tower stands above all else in a far off corner of the world. Here it is always night and fantastical creatures roam through its halls and dungeons. It is also here where the magic of the world is at its strongest. Witches from all covens and powers from the elemental arcane to the soul stealing sex arts seek to obtain its power and ascend into a succubus. Heroes and hunters from around the world seek to gain fame by claiming the life of a monster or capturing a witch caught off guard. The Tower is a battleground of sorts with dungeons digging deep into the earth while the tower itself houses many rooms and hallways filled with traps. Then, there are treasures to be found, hidden away. Only a lucky few have ever made out with nothing more than a pocket full of this legendary treasure, as well as their life. It is also here, that our story begins.

Deep down in the lowest dungeon sleeps a lone succubus. She was one of the first witches to ever ascend into a succubus and her power was said to be great. Now she sleeps and has been sleeping for over a millennia. The soft creak of a wooden door can be heard as well as the soft footsteps that follow on the stone floor, yet she does not waken from her slumber. The footsteps come closer until the figure of a woman stands above the sleeping form.

"Hhmmmm, still asleep after all these years. A shame really, you would have made a nice slave." The woman leans down to the altar and spreads the succubus' legs while parting the robe she wears to expose something the shape of a phallus. She presses the tip of it right against the succubus' parted sex and pushes her way in. A subtle sigh escapes the mouth of the sleeping succubus as the woman moves her body. Her hips move against the sleeping form as she begins to pant and sweat, the ritual of power transference already started. The single tattoo along the succubus' abdomen begins to glow brightly until the woman's pleasure reaches its peak and she ejaculates inside the sleeping form, but something unexpected happens.

Every witch who has ever studied the magical sex arts knows that anyone who submits to an orgasm relinquishes their control of their body and magic, but that is not so with this woman. Instead, she uses her magical seed to draw upon the succubus' power and into her now throbbing cock. When all but a little smidge of the succubus' power is gone, the tattoo fades. The woman smiles as she witnesses the fading mark. Now she holds all the power and she will use it to stay eternally youthful and all powerful. She leaves the room leaving her sperm to ooze out of the unconscious succubus.

Hours later, the succubus' eyes slowly flutter open. She could tell something was wrong even in her sleep, but something had always prevented her from waking, something about a curse put on her. Her body was changed! She stood up and noticed the tattoo that marked her as a succubus was faded to just a simple outline that blended with her skin. Also, her power was mostly gone. She could still feel the magical presence of the Tower and she could also feel the presence of the one who took her power. She should really thank whoever it was who stole her power for waking her up from her cursed state, but at the same time, she was going to fuck their life away and take back her power.

What I'm Looking For:
-Someone to play as a GM for this adventure.
-Sex and Adventure.
-Lot's of characters! These can be monsters that roam the Tower, witches looking to climb the tower to uncover its secrets, heroes looking to slay monsters and witches, anything else you can think of. Companions aren't a must and probably wouldn't fit since MC has her own agenda and isn't really looking to help others. In fact she would probably prey on the weaker.
-Other succubi. In video game terms, these could be the bosses, the big barrier preventing MC from reaching the next major level of the tower.
-Pictures/ face claims. I will be using them and I can make some suggestions if you need help.
-This could be set in either a Fantasy or Modern setting.
-If you're not totally sure about something, then ask!

Face claims: Below are some of my face claims for what MC could look like. If there's one you fancy, feel free to let me know. Also, all of these are anime, so if you're not into that, then let me know and I can find some real face claims for you!

Reya
Clarise
Lilith (my personal fave)
Grindella

Exploring the Untamed
Based off of this image and could be expanded much more than what is written here.

The island of Tom'a Ti'chu was always a hot and humid one. My skin, let alone my hair, never grew accustomed to the thick air, even in the month me and my team have been here. The island was uncharted until we got here and untamed. Our goal was to catalog wildlife and make contact with any indigenous peoples. It was easy to determine from the first week that there were no indigenous people. There was no evidence that there was even a culture on the island, thus, Tom'a Ti'chu belonged to the animals that lived here.

I was away from the base camp performing my daily chores; cataloging changes in plant life and other tasks such as collecting water for the day and scavenging fruits from the wild groves nearby. I spent some time drawing diagrams of the vegetation assigned to me. It was almost noon when I remembered my other chores. I picked up myself from beneath the tree I was laying under and looked around to determine the best path to the watering hole.

Our only water supply came from a small lake near the camp. It was hidden in a clearing of trees and other vegetation and took us several days to discover by happenstance. I lowered myself to the cool water and washed the sweat off of my face. I turned to make sure none of the men from the camp were nearby and undid the top button of my blouse and splashed some more water upon my bosom. I splashed more water on my face and cleared my eyes when I heard the rustling of a bush. I attempted to cover the top of my chest with my hand when I noticed a dark skinned woman. She stood there watching me and I, her. I made a small gesture for her to approach, but she turned and ran. Not thinking twice, I ran after her through the trees and brush.

I lost her somewhere on the way. When I realized the fact, it was too late. I was lost. I looked around, but all the trees looked the same. I could not tell where I came from. I began to panic and I could feel the sweat upon my brow once again. I wiped it away with my sleeve and there in front of me, she stood. She was naked before me and my eyes glossed over every detail over this magnificent human. She had the most dazzling green eyes, they looked like they were glowing. I was drawn to them and I found myself approaching her. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. She spread her arms as if to embrace me and I realized that I was already undoing the buttons to my blouse. What was happening to me? Why was I behaving so?

When the realization dawned upon me, I came to my senses, but it was too late. The jungle was alive. Thick vines were moving all about me, surrounding me. I could feel one wrapping around my leg pulling at my trousers. I realized then that she was controlling the vines and I realized what she intended to do with me.

Power Girls (Inspired by Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) *Does not need to be first person*
So the premise for this plot is inspired greatly by shows like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Super Sentai Rangers, etc... where a group of teenagers are tasked with fighting the forces of evil. I would like to follow something more akin to the power rangers than Sailor Moon for no other reason that I don't want the cutesiness of Sailor Moon.

The villainess/monsters/demons can all be discussed as I'm not one to just throw one idea and stick with it. If you have an idea then feel free to share. The distributing of ideas is the first step to breaking the ice and developing great plots.

In terms of kinks, I would love to include (but not necessary): humiliation, power struggles, taking power (as in the monster is able to take the power of one of the rangers before plowing her), clothed sex, corruption (but over time), risk of pregnancy, bad endings (this can be anything from death to permanent loss of ranger power and being normal to ending up pregnant with some demon/monster thing).

Again, the kinks are just things that I would like to include, but are not absolute. Feel free to take or add as needed.

On to the fun part. I love making characters! Below is a list of some sample characters I envisioned for this style of rp. Feel free to say no to any of these or add in your own or shorten the list. Hell, if you want only one ranger that would be fine with me too.

Rebecca (Red Ranger) - The oldest on the team. Not only is she in college, but in her second year. She's a natural born leader and knows the strengths and weaknesses of her team. Is willing to sacrifice herself for the safety of her teammates. She also happens to be the only futa on the team (or can be a regular female).

Yhivi (Black Ranger) - Senior year, high school. Rash and sometimes rushes in headfirst into situations, her strength is more than adequate to deal with most threats. She also has the most willpower out of any of the other rangers and will take some time to corrupt or otherwise succumb to the ultimate pleasure.

Tina (Yellow Ranger) - Senior year, high school. A master of the sneaking arts. She is able to strike at any weak points before the enemy even realizes she's there. Her speed is also unmatched making her the fastest on her team. She has the weakest willpower out of the other rangers and will quickly succumb to orgasm. She is the wild spirit of the team and likes to experiment with other people, even the other rangers.

Veronica (Green Ranger) - Senior year, high school. Tough is the word that describes Veronica the best. Her Power Armor is the toughest of all the rangers making her the least likely to get caught in those situations. Despite being tough, she is the one most likely to enjoy BDSM on her team.

Krystal (Blue Ranger) - Senior year, private school. One of the two members not attending the same high school as the others. Krystal is the smartest on her team and her ranger powers allow her to examine and scan enemies for weaknesses. While she is the weakest in terms of physical strength, she is able to construct just about anything with the help of her power suit.

Liz (Purple Ranger) - The only evil ranger in existence who has also been brainwashed by the main villainess. She is the youngest out of the other rangers being in her junior year of high school and her identity as a ranger is kept a secret, at least for now. As her mistress commands it, she will hinder the rangers every chance she gets.

Goddess in Training (slightly inspired by American Gods) *Does not need to be first person*
Like in the title, this bit of imagination is slightly inspired by American Gods, the Neil Gaiman novel. Do not fret if you have not read the book, this world will be of our own creating, but enough about that, here is the idea.

Sylvia is your average teen girl (16-18). She has grown up living a sheltered life by parents who wanted to provide her with everything, and even if they weren't they were always loving. In return, Sylvia had always tried her best at everything, even if things didn't turn out. She was a straight A student, average in terms of athleticism, downright gorgeous, but never really into romance.

One day, she has a very peculiar dream. She was walking down a long hallway with a door at the very end that was slightly ajar. As she approached she could hear the rickety creaks from a bed, yet she was unfamiliar with what could produce a bed to creak like that. She peered through the crack in the door and immediately turned away placing her back against the wall. Her face was red with embarrassment. She takes a deep breath as the moans from the room penetrate her ears. She can't resist much longer and she turns her head back to the crack in the door and looks at the two naked figures. One is on hands and knees, while the other, somehow familiar is behind her thrusting with hips. The moans reach a peek as one final thrust is given before they both collapse against the bed. The figure that was behind the woman tosses their head clearing their face of hair and she can see that it was not a man but a woman and not just any woman but herself. She stares into her own eyes and she feels an arousal that is deep. Her eyes drift down to see that she (the person in the room) has a fully grown cock. Suddenly she feels the tightness in her pants and a slick wetness from a cock she didn't even know she had.

Sylvia wakes up in a sweat. Morning is almost risen as she checks the window by her bed. She opens the window to allow gentle breezes to sweep through the room to cool her off. It was only just a dream, she tells herself, but as she rolls over to go back to sleep, she feels something that shouldn't be there. She pulls back the covers and realizes that she has grown a cock.

Weeks pass by and she utters not a word of what happened to anyone. Every night she has strange dreams of a woman who sometimes calls out to her. Sometimes they stare at each other in silence, others it is almost like she is spying on this older woman. Soon summer break releases all of the students from school, but there come no answers until one day, she passes a cafe on the corner of a street and she sees the woman sitting there in sunglasses staring right at her as if she knows her. Something compels Sylvia to approach and she sits in front of the woman not saying anything. Finally the woman speaks and talks to Sylvia as if she had known her for her entire life. This woman is a Goddess, one born of love, sexuality, fertility, ect... Sylvia is just like her and with the right amount of training she will take over in her place. Sylvia is given a choice, come with her on a road trip, become her apprentice, and learn who she really is, or stay at home for the summer and live a boring life. As if Sylvia needed more encouragement, the woman promises that she can also 'cure' her of her extra appendage.

*This rp does have a little bit of world building to it and if you're not into that, then I have already created the building blocks to go by. Sylvia and this Goddess will travel around. The Goddess will teach Sylvia what it means to be a goddess and what specifically she has to do to keep her immortality if she so wishes. We can meet other gods/goddesses along the way as well as other humans. The sexual play between Sylvia and the Goddess will be somewhat limiting (as the Goddess is teaching her how to use said powers on other humans) and I would be more than happy to take on extra characters. My intention is to play as the Goddess since I have an idea of the kind of world I'm building. I also have an intro scene ready if you'd rather get right into it.*

Kinks: Transformation [into futa], seduction, multiple characters, partial clothed sex, little bit of magic.

Possible face claims for Sylvia

#8 = your own suggestion

Possible face claims for the Goddess [can appear either young or old]

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with New Plots 8/23/16]

*BUMP*
Added new plot, Themepark Horror.

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with New Plots 8/23/16]

Welp. Was all excited until I saw 'no males.' Too many girls want this and don't put it in the title... harumph. lol Well, here's a bump! Good luck out there.

RE: The Value of I [Plots in 1st POV] *Updated with The Telepathy Corps 11/11/16

*BUMP*
New Plot: The Telepathy Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom