Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changing Relations (Foxxo & miu_meowww)

I snicker slightly at her suggestion of a toast, but click glasses with her anyway before taking a deep drink. This may be paradise for her, but every day comes with its share of stress when you're in a mans shoes. I hoped she was simply kidding around slightly.

Our meal is far from elaborate, but considering what we've been limited to, it's a feast. She always was a great cook, and could make something out of nothing when it came down to it. Another one of the things I loved about her.

I can already feel the wine getting to me a bit, and remind myself to be careful. I have an idea of what kind of state too much booze could put me in.

"This is delicious hun! I have to say I'm very impressed." I put down my glass and begin to eat in earnest, trying to delay a third helping of wine. My appetite still wasn't very strong but eating her food was always pleasant.

"Seems we've picked out a pretty good wine as well. We got pretty lucky getting three bottles of it. I imagine we'll be set for at least a few days." I laugh, beginning to feel the early effects of the wine; my head feels lighter and my tongue looser... it hits me faster than it ever has in the past, something I'm not entirely used to.

I like when he gets like this.

He's usually so guarded, especially recently, and especially around me. I understand, of course, why - but sometimes maybe it's good to loosen up a bit?

"Oh we have plenty of alcohol vouchers..." I say, topping off his glass to - woopsie! - quite a full one! I do the same for myself so it's all fair. The wine is very good though he knows this stuff better than I do. "...so we don't have to be stingy."

I nibble at my meal and enjoy the way, also, he's looking at me. He's smiling and talking more - maybe it's the just the wine but I like to think part of it's the hair, the lipstick. I have eyeliner on, heavy mascara...I feel like a real girl again and I think he notices.

I'm pretty sure, also, that he's noticed that I've undone a button on my top. From his vantage point on the couch, he can probably see an inch of two of cleavage.

It just got so hot while I was cooking...

I barely notice when she tops up my glass... Our conversation is moving so freely. It's been a while since we talked like this. I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit. I wind up drinking this third glass fairly quickly, and it goes right to my head.

She is extremely beautiful, something I haven't let myself appreciate nearly as much over the past little while. It's starting to get to me. I catch glimpses of a generous amount of cleavage... she's starting to really turn me on. I openly stare at the outlines of her large breasts beneath her shirt, and trace her larger, toned body as much as I can. I don't try to hide it, as I'm a bit drunk and not really aware enough to try and hide it. She's my wife, so I'm allowed to, right? I don't even really consider the possibility that I shouldn't be letting myself get so excited.

I've finished my meal and the last bit of my third glass, pouring a fourth without even really realizing it. It isn't long before we start talking about what to do with all the extra stuff we've bought. Eventually, she suggests we use some of the propane on the hot tub. This isn't a good idea, but I go along with it.

After a fourth glass, I'm getting a bit dizzy, but I still manage to get the propane set up and the hot tub working. It takes a little while to heat up but in the meantime I've gone into our room to change into a swimsuit...

Two glasses of wine has started me with a little buzz but I'm smart enough, going through my swimsuit drawer, not to choose my any of my old bikinis. Wow what I'd look like in them now! Though the idea is tempting I'd probably give him a boner that'd last a week lol.

Instead I pick out the new, sporty navy blue one-piece, which I had picked up on a lark a couple months ago when we went exploring the old abandoned apartment store in the city. It felt a little like looting but everyone was doing it at that point and I really needed new clothes for my new figure back then.

And this thing fits it grrrreat, I have to admit, checking myself out in the full length mirror I have set up in this extra bedroom, right next to our own downstairs, that I've turned into my own personal walk-in closet. Every girls dream, right? Well, it's more that he didn't feel comfortable with us both changing in the bed room...temptation & all that...

Well I hope he's ready for some temptation tonight! I giggle to myself, turning to admire my rear view in the mirror. He hasn't seen me like this - not bundled up, curves on display - since the beginning, really. It's so dramatic, how different I look than when we first met, then when we were married three years ago. I was always nicely curvy, and I know he likes curvy girls...but is he ready for this? Even just my bum - it's huge! Especially after all this time in the gym, squats twice a week. And my boobs? lord it's almost silly...!

I hear him leave our bedroom and knock at my door, ask if I'm almost ready.

"Yes tiger I'll be out in a sec!" I call, fluffing my hair in the mirror, "I'll meet you out there!"

He tells me okay - he sounds so happy and alive! - and I take a last quick sip of wine before fixing up my lipstick...

I head out to the hot tub, which should be sufficiently heated at this point. I get in slowly, as it is already pretty hot. It's not as refreshing as the sauna was earlier but still feelings quite good.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous actually. I remember earlier in the day, when I was nearly overwhelmed in the pool. I think about how she looked, the way her shirt clung to her figure. I imagine the same thing happening now... it would be easier even. She'd be in a swimsuit... and I'm a bit drunk. Maybe more than a bit actually... my tolerance is a lot lower. I should have been more careful.

I didn't have that much time to think about her in a swimsuit as she came out not much later. Almost immediately I could feel myself reacting... getting hard. Her suit was rather conservative but still Clung to her in all the right places. Every curve was emphasized, and I finally got a chance to see how toned she was. It was amazing actually, how fit she'd become over the past while. As a result of the dark, and our deck lighting she was outlined in an almost surreal glow... it made her seem so... powerful? Almost goddess-like... should I be having that thought?

"Wow... ummm, I... I don't know what to say." I was indeed speechless, sitting looking up at her from the hot tub. I could feel my head beginning to spin, from the heat and wine sure, bit mostly from her. Her tits, my god... and to think they could get bigger. Her ass, thighs... it was almost too much. I didn't want to think about her getting even bigger, but couldn't help it. I shouldn't be getting so riled up by these thoughts...

"Just say I look nice..." I reply, catching myself in a purr and not caring, as I drop to a crouch to set the bottle of red wine and his glass - he'd forgotten it inside - down on the cement coping right next to him. As I do, I see his eyes pass quickly over my hips and thighs as they bulge, and then he glances away. I stand and take the two steps down into the in-ground hot tub attached to our pool.

If I liked the way he looked up at me at the salon, I lllllove the way he's looking at me now. He's watching me as I descend slowly into the water so I take the opportunity to embellish it a little. I can't help but smile shyly - I'm not really used to this anymore, even this simple little admiring glance from a guy. It's been so lllllonnnnng...

"Mmmmmm....water's nice," I say.

It emboldens me, his expression. Well, it's the wine, too...but the look on his face is priceless. I feel bold enough in fact to - instead of sinking under the water out of sight opposite him in the tub - sit down right next to him on the cement bench and sidle up close, facing him sideways, my shoulders and the top of my breasts just above the surface.

I reach up for his glass of wine, again seeing him take the opportunity to look at me.

"Can we share?" I ask, playfully, looking him in the eyes, "I left my glass inside..."

"Y... you do look, very nice." I can't help but ogle as she slowly walks out from the house, steps into the tub and lowers herself into the water. I'm trying to study as much of her body as I can before it becomes blurred by the water. I don't want to have such a strong reaction, but I can't help it... the events of the day (as well as the alcohol) already had my head spinning. This experience won't help that much...

33uy8hx.jpg

"Of course we can share... just... let me have a little more first." I take a sip of the wine before setting it back down on the cement so that she may indulge, noticing she'd again topped up my glass. I need to be careful. More wine will only push me in a direction I want to avoid. I break my gaze away from her to try to control myself, but it doesn't help. I can feel my cock hardening, throbbing in my swim shorts. My breathing is getting heavier and heavier. I can only imagine how obvious it is that I'm quickly becoming very turned on.

I can feel her move closer to me, facing towards me. I don't want to look, but I also do... so badly. I can't help but turn my head back towards her. Almost immediately my eyes descend to her breasts, the tops of which are visible above the water. They look... so soft, so inviting. I want to squeeze them... and feel their new size. I have to resist though, please be able to resist.

"Oh... wow" I feel words of admiration escape me, without realizing it. I'm almost ashamed at how easily overwhelmed I am by this situation. I... need her to settle us down... if she, makes a move right now. Oh god, I don't want to think about what could happen if she decides to move forward with all of this.

"Oh...wow"

"Yeah, big huh?" I purr, marveling myself at how huge my breasts look, especially now in this tight suit, the tops of them bobbing buoyantly over the surface of the water. I'm smiling from ear to ear, I can feel it, but know I have to be careful with him here.

I pick up the wine glass and - after taking a sip myself - rise up a touch and lean in closer to bring it to his lips. He looks a little surprised as I tip it up and I giggle as I feed him a little gulp of wine. "Tasty, hm?" I ask, noticing how close my tits are getting to his face. His neck and head just clear the water's surface and like this my breasts just do too.

He takes his drink but looks away. I can sense already that he's getting nervous, that he's afraid of where this might lead. I know I can't come on too strong; he's fragile here and could put up his wall quickly. But he's been...different today. I feel a lightening of the mood between us, a little more intimacy. I want to make him comfortable...make him trust me...

"Don't worry, hun," I say, my right arm resting on the cement coping behind his head, my left hand holding the wine over the water, "I know what you're thinking. But we're not going to do anything we'll regret..." The fingers of my right hand start playing in his hair. "Maybe, though, we can have some fun? Wanna kiss for a little bit?"

I don't really know how to respond to her behaviour. We haven't been like this for quite a while. I can feel myself hardening quickly... She's taking control of the situation, and it's more exciting than it should me. I hear a voice in the back of my head screaming at me, telling me to get myself out of this situation. On the other hand, there is a much stronger voice telling me to go ahead... just once should be fine, right?

I'm getting even more light-headed now. Wine, the hot water, and the proximity to my big wife, along with the mood she's obviously in are all contributing to pleasantly overwhelming sensations.

"A... are you sure we won't do anything we regret?" She knows how difficult it is for me to come down if I get too turned-on... what if I can't bring myself to stop? Will she stop it for us? Can I... trust her to stop us? What if... what if she doesn't want to stop either, after reaching a certain point?

"If, we're just going to kiss... then, I guess it could be alright." I know I shouldn't go along with this but I really can't help myself. I'm ogling her openly now. I can't believe how big she looks, the way she's leaning over me like this.

"S...so big..." those words escape my lips... I need to think more before speaking. I can't help but get overwhelmed by her... do I... want to imagine her even bigger? Is that a pleasant thought?

"You like em big, hmmm?" I mischievously purr, making sure he gets a nice view down my top right as I: "Muah!" kiss him on the forehead.

I smile, and look down at him. He's looking sheepishly up at me. I know him. I know him and I can almost hear in my own head those two voices battling it out inside him. One urging him to be cautious and put up his wall, the other...

"Muah!" I lean in and kiss his right cheek, again with flourish, and again making sure my breasts bubble up over my neckline for him. Jack is actor-man, always has been. I Know that's what - despite what he'd tell you lol - attracted him most to me when we first met. And now, under the effect of the virus and with this...bigger bounty I have presented here for him, that second voice must be very hard to ignore...

...good.

"Muah!" I kiss him on the left cheek and then settle in, over him, feeling the devilish smile lighting my face as my right hand plays through his hair. With my left hand I feed him another drink, as I giggle, and then in one motion move to place the wine glass down on the cement edge of the tub over his right shoulder, rising up and bringing my left leg over his hips. I'm straddling him, now, looking down at him, and smiling.

"Let's just fool around a little..." I smile, as I move in for a kiss...

I can feel my heart pounding, more and more with each kiss. My eyes are running all over her body, admiring every inch of her. Not to mention, when she said that word... big... my level of excitement jumped. Why did that word affect me so much?

I'm starting to get the impression she's getting more and more excited as well. I... need to be careful. I can't let this get out of hand.

When she straddles me I gasp, inhaling sharply. I expected it, but didn't at the same time. No... I'm not ready for this... but, feeling her surround me like this is, pleasant. I want this... a huge part of me wants this. Her breasts look so big, and their almost at face level with her above me like this. I want to squeeze them, kiss them, rub them, bury myself in them... No! No... keep control...

She moves in for a kiss, and I can't bring myself to stop her. Will things for to far if I let this happen? I want so badly to let this happen. I don't resist, and after a few seconds, we're kissing. It's so tender at first. She isn't being very forceful... thankfully.

I'm not used to this. Her being the dominant one, initiating things. It's nice, but at the same time a little emasculating. Her lips feel so tender, and I try to push mine into hers but I can feel her hold her head in place. Our kiss is getting more forceful now... more heated... I worry but I'm getting so excited... too excited... I need, I need to calm down... but, I also need, I need... relief, so badly...

Oh my god yes yes yes...

It's been so lonnnnng since we've done this...even just kissing...it's like it's brand new....

It feels brand new, it does. My body is changed, everything is changed, since the virus. Just this kiss, kissing him, feels like a whole new experience. It's amazing, it's amazing.

My body responds fast, and it takes all my willpower to not completely squash myself into him yet...already I want to pull his trunks off him, get that huge cock inside me...do it...

I have my own voices. I do. Ever since the virus, ever since waking from that fever that kept me nearly comatose for three weeks, I've heard the voices. Distant, quiet at first, but closer every day. More insistent...

...take him.

And they're clearer than ever, now, as we make out in the night, bathed in the rippled glow of the hot tub lights. I've got to keep them in check, I know. My sensible side still holds the reins, but when I feel his hands encircle my waist under the water, I feel the horses tug and surge...

Back
Top Bottom