Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*insert ideal lyric to describe me here*

CanYouNot

Meteorite
Hi, bros~ :D So; decided to make a journal. I suppose it'll hold my characters, tracker, as well as random chiz from me. Feel free to comment and such <3

General F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/canyounot

That F-List lists everything any of my characters will participate in. I'll have multiple characters (just 2), but I'm fairly certain that that's not worth having multiple accounts. I'll just use different pictures/tables in my posts, most likely.

Csz6oXr.jpg
Info: Shayna is a smut character with the potential for actual RP. She is literally just for ERPs -- until I say otherwise. I gave her a bit of a personality, but quite honestly, she's not for planning RPs. I only thought to create her because I prefer to have separate characters for smut.

Name: Shayna Copell

Orientation: Bisexual

Species: Human

Height: 5'8

Weight: 126lbs

Hair: Varies

Eyes: Brown

Personality: Shayna is -- happy. She's a happy, amiable woman who embraces who she is -- sexuality and all. A girl of few reservations, she has an adventurous spirit. She can be boisterous, bubbling, and all around accepting, and she rarely meets a stranger. She's never shy about her wants and needs, never hesitant to make her demands known or to meet the demands of her partners.

Body: Shayna's body is typically ideal. She has an even hourglass figure where her shoulders and hips are perfectly in line with one another. Her breasts are on the large side of small, a good handful, and her waist tapers down before blooming out into even hips. Her rear is pert and tops round thighs hidden in smooth skin, the introduction to legs that seem to travel for days if she wears the right outfit. Everything about this girl is seemingly dainty -- all except for her personality.

Position: Switch; preferably sub.

0jPseYd.jpg
Info: Althea is an actual RP character. Perhaps I'll have more in the future, but for right now, I just have her. She's open for long-term RPs and relationships.

Name: Althea Jarsdel

Pronunciation: All-thee-ah Jars-dell

Race: Human

Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'6

Weight: 123lbs

Eye color: Brown

Personality: Althea is a force -- less so a person. She pushes for what she wants and damn well expects to have it. She doesn't sugarcoat, she doesn't glorify, and she doesn't hide. She will tell you like it is, lay it bare before you, and then dare you to make a choice. She's a fiery personality, and she expects for you to be as straight with her as she is with you. But even for her -- some things are best in the past, where hidden things stay dead. This girl has a bit of baggage of her own, and no matter how much you try, you just might not be able to get close enough to find out what weighs her down.

She easily loses herself in ecstasy, and while she's had many lovers, none have stuck quite yet. Althea is a bandaged wound, hidden beneath what keeps oxygen from healing the infection that runs soul-deep. And what she needs -- well. She doesn't even know what she needs. Or who, for that matter.

Body: Althea's body is just shy of average height, but still fairly petite, all things considered. She doesn't have many curves -- but she knows how to use her body, and nothing can beat a woman comfortable in the skin she wears. Her narrow shoulders lead to thin arms and small wrists. Thea isn't a straight as a plank; her thin waist sweeps down into hips that grant her a shape similar to that of a pear. Her thighs are thin but fleshy for their girth.

Position: Dom with women; sub with men

Shayna Tracker
thread name | start - end | with who

Change of Life | 6/29/2016 | Shawn
Thread | Dates | Characters

Althea Tracker
thread name | start - end | with who

Back