Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thief

It's 1 pm and I'm in my patrol car, cruising between the city streets. It’s a nice day outside, and my shift is over in 30 minutes.

Suddenly the voice of my dispatch operator crackles from my car radio.

"Unit 1312, we have a 10-15 with a possible 10-31, 419 Federal Avenue. Investigate possible theft."

“10-4…I’m on my way," I reply. Shit, half an hour before my shift ends, and this happens...unbelievable, I think to myself.

I turn on the siren and I head to the crime scene. As I arrive to the scene I see a crowd of people, gathered around something.Everybody yelling.. Something is definitely going on there...I get out from my car, make a few steps and then suddenly I see you. You’re standing in the middle, surrounded by the people, who are shouting at you. The minute I see you, I notice how hot you are and another thing draws my attention even more; it's your outfit. You have some tight, really low jeans on, riding low on your hips, and a short, black jacket that doesn't quite reach the bottom of your jeans. A sliver of your lower belly is exposed and bare.Just how i like it...Those tight jeans you are wearing makes your legs and your booty look so sexy and nicely shaped. You look scared and innocent, standing there,looking around and I wonder how could a girl like that do anything wrong. Perhaps it's some mistake.

“What’s going on here?” I yell to make the people stop talking all at once.

"She tried to steal this lady's purse!" One man yells."I caught her truing to run away when the lady started shouting!She was with a friend but the other one manged to run away.." he says.I throw another quick look at you and i start wondering how embarrassed you must feel about all this.The whole scene is starting to turn me on a lot.

I've always had a thing for girls sexy bellies and now i have one right in front of me..mine to do what i choose.The blood in my veins start going through my body faster and my heartbeat is rising.A lot of things are on my mind right now and doing my job by the book and taking you to a local police station is not one of them.I know i'm on duty but i am determent to abuse my power as a cop and to take advantage of this whole situation.

With small and slow steps i approach you. The tension in the air strong and noticeable.I reach out with my right, strong arm towards you and i grab a fistful of your jacket collar, around your neck.I pull it upwards and make your already short jacket slide up your sexy smooth belly skin, exposing it even more to the world and to me too.I look you straight in the eyes.I want you to feel that look, that domination and strength of my hold.I want you to feel embarrassed and in submissive position compared to me.

"What is your name young lady?" I ask you with a calm but determent and strong voice.

Tanya squeaks as the cop grabs her and pulls her closer. Her eyes are wide and terrified as the onlookers simply watch. There's no help for her there. She shudders and lowers her eyes, looking away. "I...I.." She swallows hard and shivers.

"please...I was just so hungry. I can't find a job and there's no food." Tanya is lying and the cop likely knows it. But if she can convince the onlookers to have mercy then the cop will, hopefully, let her go.

Tanya's lip quivers. "please....I won't do it again..."

Back
Top Bottom