Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NEW request thread![MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDays

Planetoid
I figured I'd finally stop being lazy and completely re-do my request thread, because it has been a hot minute.

For starters, hello! My name is Brittany. I've been roleplaying on and off for over ten years now.

What I'm looking for is relatively simple. I want a long-term, plot-driven story, but of course, elements of smut are more than welcome. I would say a 60/40 ratio would be fair. I like constant twists and turns, when it starts to get repetitive, you've lost my interest. I'm not afraid to come up with new ideas, neither should you be. I won't be the only one trying to revive it, like you shouldn't expect to be the only one.

Now, what kind of story? I'm a sucker for romance stories. I can think of very few deal breakers in a story that I will discuss later. Any pairing, really. I have a few plots we can try as well, involving things like arranged marriage, old best friends, even slavery and kidnapping. My absolute favorites are romances that shouldn't happen(ex. girl and her kidnapping criminal fall in love). Most times I also like to incorporate some type of mental illness into the roleplays because hey, I should find some way to use that psychology degree that's otherwise collecting dust. We can talk about which one we feel would be right(if there was to be one, there DOES NOT have to be) so we can avoid any possible triggering. When we include these, it's all about your comfort. *whispers* I'm a sucker for a Marine man with a little PTSD. I don't want to offend anyone, or make anyone feel like I am belittling anything they have gone through in saying that, I just think it makes for a good story and if you are offended, I am sorry and thank you for your service.

My favorite pairings:

Old best friends
Mental patient x other patient or doctor
Kidnapper x victim
Vampire/werewolf x human
Arranged marriage
Celebrity x bodyguard
Two people in a post apocalyptic world
Girl x stalker

I'm a pretty open person, so if you have ideas, run them by me!

In terms of kinks and turn offs, I don't have that many turn offs. I'm not a huge fan of anal but will deal with it every so often, not into multiple people involved(keep it one guy, one girl), anything that goes in the toilet belongs there, not into pregnancy, gore... that kind of thing. But besides that, I'm into rougher stuff. Dirty talk, BDSM, handcuffs and whips, yes please.

Post length is not important to me, and should not be important to you. I'm not going to pump out seven paragraphs for every response, it just won't happen. And I do not expect that of you. I can work off of most things, but I do ask for at least a paragraph. That is, in my opinion, a good amount of effort. Obviously there are slow times, I understand that.

Oh, and one more small thing. I couldn't find a better place to slip this in, but it must be said. If we have pictures for our characters, fine. If we don't, fine. But here is all I ask: do not send me a picture of an anime kid who looks twelve. No fucking thanks, it feels wrong to me. We're adults here. And do not tell me who to play. I obviously tailor my girl to my partner's preferences, but if you outright say "This is who I want you to play her name is ___" I will say goodbye. What can I say, I'm a loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules.

Lastly, I roleplay through PM. I don't like giving out my email or anything else, this is where it stays.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Bump!

DangerDays is a phenomenal partner; you'd definitely be missing out if you didn't send her a PM. c:

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom