Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birthday for Brother (MrAndrew and celebstars)

MrAndrew

Meteorite
Andrew lay in bed at around 1 pm in the afternoon drifting in and out of sleep. The light was penetrating the shades as it had been since 7am but each time he woke he would sulk and grow angry that his parents had once again missed his birthday to fly out to LA and play agent for his sister. He awoke again this time he sat up in bed and adjusted his pillow. He moved the covers to uncover his semi-muscular upper body and he glared at the wall separating his room from Debby's, "Fucking bitch... Ruins everything because she's on television..." He pouted like this for a half hour ignoring his morning wood. He wrongfully assumed, however, that Debby did not care about or remember his birthday.

At her Alabama home where she grew up, a sixteen year old Debby Ryan was in the kitchen hoping her brother hadn't woke up yet. Downstairs, the teenager was baking a cake for Andrew's birthday, the sponge was in the oven while she was busy making the creamy center.

The girl had changed a lot since her first time on TV, a change in hair colour and clothing made her appear more adult like, yet she was still the sweet innocent personality that her family and friends knew her by. Wearing black pantyhose and a black skirt, her outfit was completed with a light coloured top.

In the corner the TV was on, one of her favorite sitcoms on repeat which had her giggling and laughing. Despite looking joyful, the new famed actress felt guilty about not getting her sibling a present. As she was only sixteen, most of her earnings went in to a trust which her parents were very watchful of.

Andrew finally became sick to death with sitting around and moping in his bed like a child, he was eighteen now after all. So what if everyone had forgotten his birthday? He could always go out with his friends or alone and treat himself to a great day. He got up slowly, his athletic build smoothly moved across the room, still slightly erect from the night.

He finally got himself into the shower attached to his room. He took a long hot shower still thinking angrily about his sister's career always overshadowing his accomplishments, good grades, captain of several sports teams at school, and of course forgetting his birthday. However, his mind did not long stay angry with his sister, he soon became immersed in thinking of her wonderful body. For a girl of sixteen she had supple breasts and a large butt, amazing legs and that gorgeous long hair recently dyed red. He was a bit embarrassed to think how frequently he thought of her undressed.

It was not long before he was out of the shower in jeans, no shirt, that Debby had gone with her parents to LA. At least he would have the house to himself. But as he reached the first floor he heard the cute little laugh that cut through him. He walked toward the kitchen, "Deb? Whats so funny? I thought you were going to LA?"

"Oh hey!" Deb said, looking around to see her brother in the kitchen doorway heading in. "I'm watching this show. Always makes me laugh." Her hands were busy making his cake still. "No...I didn't need to go, I told you yesterday. Happy Birthday by the way!" Stopping what she was doing, the girl wrapped her hands around her siblings neck and hugged him tightly. She smelled wonderful and her firm breasts were squashed against his chest.

"I'm making you a cake for your birthday, I hope you'll like it. I couldn't get you any present so hopefully this makes up for it. You know Mom and Dad won't let me have my money. Well only an allowance from it." Rolling her eyes up she seemed frustrated at the idea.

"What plans you got today then?"

Back
Top Bottom