Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Sentai Squad RP

Which sort of Story would you prefer? (READ THREAD BEFORE ANSWERING!)

• Classic Sentai/Monster of the Week

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bad Endings/Deconstruction

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Kaybee

Supernova
The Setup

You all know the Sentai genre, heroes and heroines in color coordinated suits duking it out with various monsters sent by some evil overlord bent on some nefarious goal or other. Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, etc. Magical Girl shows often count too, being thematically very similar in formula.

If you're famliar with one or the other, then you should have a decent notion of what I'm sort of thinking about here already. If you're not familiar with either, stick around anyways! You just might see something you like.

The Plot

The evil (and often betentacled) forces of Mistress Ravish and her three lieutenants threaten the city, constantly attempting to take it over to use the supercomputer beneath it as a staging point to spread their mad version of love across the globe and take over the world!

Unfortunately for her, the supercomputer has ways of defending itself.

Five morphers sought out girls from across the city who could have the strength of will and the teamwork to not just resist but beat back the horrors that attempt to encroach upon its databanks and take over its core!

Red Tiger!
Black Cat!
Green Lioness!
Pink Panther!
and Blue Cheetah!

They're ready, and good thing too.

They've got some serious fights ahead of them...

(Names can be changed at player discretion, the pictures are more examples than outright statements.)

The Question

I want to run a game for people to play these five gals in their quest to defend the city and the supercomputer beneath. Now, you might have noticed a poll at the top of this thread, and the options for it are explained here.

On one hand, we could run this sort of game as a traditional Sentai story, the girls will fight different monsters each 'week', and tentacles will get into every hole they have, but in the end friendship and teamwork and good old fashion fucking will prevail and the girls will eventually take down the evil Mistress Ravish!

On the other hand, this could be a darker and more deconstructive story where the girls fight, and sure they win, they fight the horrors back time and time again, but slowly the pleasure and the darkness of Mistress Ravish overwhelm them, and one by one, they fall and turn to her side. A 'Bad End' story if you will.

Either way, there will be moments of normality, boyfriends and rivals, allies beyond each other and enemies beyond just the monsters and Ravish herself! The only real difference is that in one those moments remain normal throughout, while in the other...

Well, all sorts of things could happen there...

Which would you choose?

In Conclusion...

Well, that's most of it really. Hope this gets enough interest to get off the ground! We don't need a full team of five right away, and Guys are perfectly welcome to play boyfriends, Lieutenants of Ravish, or the various monsters the girls will face, though those will need to be talked over to a degree.

In any case, if we get enough interest, I'll start putting up OOC and character template threads!

Until then, toss your hats in the ring for a little interest!

Can't say I did, but yes, this is technically still open? I'm sorta torn because I want to continue this but also feel like it might be too much for me to have two big multiplayer RPs going on...

Back
Top Bottom