Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Sentai Squad RP

Which sort of Story would you prefer? (READ THREAD BEFORE ANSWERING!)

• Classic Sentai/Monster of the Week

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bad Endings/Deconstruction

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Kaybee

Supernova
The Setup

You all know the Sentai genre, heroes and heroines in color coordinated suits duking it out with various monsters sent by some evil overlord bent on some nefarious goal or other. Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, etc. Magical Girl shows often count too, being thematically very similar in formula.

If you're famliar with one or the other, then you should have a decent notion of what I'm sort of thinking about here already. If you're not familiar with either, stick around anyways! You just might see something you like.

The Plot

The evil (and often betentacled) forces of Mistress Ravish and her three lieutenants threaten the city, constantly attempting to take it over to use the supercomputer beneath it as a staging point to spread their mad version of love across the globe and take over the world!

Unfortunately for her, the supercomputer has ways of defending itself.

Five morphers sought out girls from across the city who could have the strength of will and the teamwork to not just resist but beat back the horrors that attempt to encroach upon its databanks and take over its core!

Red Tiger!
Black Cat!
Green Lioness!
Pink Panther!
and Blue Cheetah!

They're ready, and good thing too.

They've got some serious fights ahead of them...

(Names can be changed at player discretion, the pictures are more examples than outright statements.)

The Question

I want to run a game for people to play these five gals in their quest to defend the city and the supercomputer beneath. Now, you might have noticed a poll at the top of this thread, and the options for it are explained here.

On one hand, we could run this sort of game as a traditional Sentai story, the girls will fight different monsters each 'week', and tentacles will get into every hole they have, but in the end friendship and teamwork and good old fashion fucking will prevail and the girls will eventually take down the evil Mistress Ravish!

On the other hand, this could be a darker and more deconstructive story where the girls fight, and sure they win, they fight the horrors back time and time again, but slowly the pleasure and the darkness of Mistress Ravish overwhelm them, and one by one, they fall and turn to her side. A 'Bad End' story if you will.

Either way, there will be moments of normality, boyfriends and rivals, allies beyond each other and enemies beyond just the monsters and Ravish herself! The only real difference is that in one those moments remain normal throughout, while in the other...

Well, all sorts of things could happen there...

Which would you choose?

In Conclusion...

Well, that's most of it really. Hope this gets enough interest to get off the ground! We don't need a full team of five right away, and Guys are perfectly welcome to play boyfriends, Lieutenants of Ravish, or the various monsters the girls will face, though those will need to be talked over to a degree.

In any case, if we get enough interest, I'll start putting up OOC and character template threads!

Until then, toss your hats in the ring for a little interest!

Congrats, you have officially got me interested not just in my first group rp on this site, but my first forum one on here too.

I could see myself getting interested in this. Something about the Green Lioness appeals to me, but it might just be the tentacles. ;p

I think the poll is missing a very important idea of allowing for both options. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose but it would make things rather uninteresting for me at least if at the end of every battle it was already decided if they won or lost by default almost. How could the characters develop and gain in power if they always ended up defeated?

Just my thoughts on the matter and I dont expect everyone to share my point of view.

I actually meant to adjust the poll to allow people to pick both options but this site doesn't seem to let you alter polls once you've created them...

EDIT: Also, the deconstruction vs. Classic isn't a 'Win every time or lose every time' choice, it's more of long term outcome choice. Battles will be won in deconstruction and lost in classic, it's just a matter of the consequences. Deconstruction losses would lead to little bits of darkness and corruption beginning to influence the heroines, addictions to tentacle cocks or darker facets of their powers, that sort of thing. Classic losses might have shades of such, but the ending wouldn't be a bad one, it would be more of a 'How I saved the world from evil tentacles and had some truly awesome sex while doing it'

Does any of that make sense?

I honestly think it's okay as it is. I don't think the options are meant to automatically decide all the battles from the beginning. I think they're just there to get a feel for what people want to see the overall mood of the plot and story being, a sort of "end goal" I suppose. I can see that, with both options, wins and losses are possible.

But that's just how I read it, so who knows, might just be talking out of my ass.

Actually if you look above to where I just edited my post, you might note I think I tried to say exactly that.

Kaybee said:
Actually if you look above to where I just edited my post, you might note I think I tried to say exactly that.

Woo, I guessed right!

In another line of thought, am I just blind and missing a subscribe function?

Well that's four rangers, though the vote seems to be a bit split between classic and Deconstruction, though leaning towards classic maybe a little bit in opinions?

You know I'm demented at best so I'm up for playing Ranger and villain alike, but I'll be fine swinging with whichever way the wind blows. Just let me know what you need/want me to do and I'll hop to it.

Kaybee said:
I actually meant to adjust the poll to allow people to pick both options but this site doesn't seem to let you alter polls once you've created them...

EDIT: Also, the deconstruction vs. Classic isn't a 'Win every time or lose every time' choice, it's more of long term outcome choice. Battles will be won in deconstruction and lost in classic, it's just a matter of the consequences. Deconstruction losses would lead to little bits of darkness and corruption beginning to influence the heroines, addictions to tentacle cocks or darker facets of their powers, that sort of thing. Classic losses might have shades of such, but the ending wouldn't be a bad one, it would be more of a 'How I saved the world from evil tentacles and had some truly awesome sex while doing it'

Does any of that make sense?

Yeah, it does. That was why I wanted to reserve my vote until after I put my basic conceptions of what I felt each idea was. It is good to know that I was way off, to be perfectly honest.

I think that I am fully undecided, so I would not mind a little bit of both but if the wind blows the way of Classic or Deconstruction I will not mind going along with it either way.

If I were pinned down and made to vote, I think I would say something of a fusion where it was something like 75-80% classic along with a small hint of the corruption that doesnt really manifest itself fully but could be something that is sated in abnormal ways and would then be like an itch that got scratched but not a long term addiciton.

Again my thoughts are generally all over the place at the start of a game so take them for what they are, little more than blind ramblings.

I would be interested in playing.

Is it an all tentacle-monster thing? I'm fine with that but I'd be interested in other opponents too.

I was figuring a mix of tentacle monsters, humanoid monsters in the styles of minotaurs or demons who would come as both male and female forms, and the mostly human-looking lieutenants, also in both forms.

But the main focus would be liable to be a bit tentacular I think.

The Character Creation thread is up since we have a decent amount of interest!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75374

It's parody power rangers? Think in terms of medieval weaponry for the most part, past examples that I can find for green Rangers include a dagger, a sword, a battle axe, and in one of the future series, a raygun pistol-type weapon that also transformed into a sword.

We could drop it if people want, I'm fine either way I suppose... I was planning to go with it unless someone objected.

Back
Top Bottom